PDA

View Full Version : Hacks in Clan

NycxMeC
June 22nd, 2011, 04:09 AM
It sucks that.
We have created an account, lost entire afternoons and evenings to level even and let cool, here comes a bunch of kids with any search engine and ruin our hobby.
The worst is that ****ing SubaGames does nothing MAT game for a long time and still did not see GMs in the rooms.
They appear only in the events.
But at least when we complained about them to verify or even send GM into the rooms, not even that.
I've done a lot of complaints for some GMs here and nothing.
They just want to make money from people buying the SP and the rest ****.
That's not how you're managing a business.
Or do you believe that anyone who uses hack Buy Gold?
They are only there to **** up the tab for anyone who plays right.
I used strong language to that so I can be noticed, otherwise it would be an argument for nothing.

Linde1
June 22nd, 2011, 07:28 AM
Atm there are only one gm for MAT - GM Saturn here on forum, in game its MasterOfZoom.. He cant be in the game 24/7 looking for hackers as he got other stuff to do aswell (working on the new patch, checking tickets etc)..

When finding a hacker in game best thing to do is pm MasterOfZoom with the room number and channel, if he is "in game" (not doing other stuff) im sure he will come to you room asap and ban the hacker - ive done this a bunch of times where the gm came to the room about 50% of the times.. If MasterOfZoom isnt online try to make a video of the hacker / take ss and send in a ticket with those...

MizuKitsune94
June 22nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
Actually there are several members of Wiki including EliteKilla, all grey rank. I applied then was told that volunteer gm's aren't accepted atm as being a GM is a payed job. so just keep recording them like me.

Linde1
June 22nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
Actually there are several members of Wiki including EliteKilla, all grey rank. I applied then was told that volunteer gm's aren't accepted atm as being a GM is a payed job. so just keep recording them like me.

Ya, i know there are more members in wiki (if i remember right ,stealthdevil (another former gm of mat) got his own clan as well - suba mabey??).. But Saturn is the only gm assigned to mat, the others are just giving a helping hand from time to time - no idea on how much this is...

Coherent
June 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Code Gears