PDA

View Full Version : Clan Ranking

Coherent
June 24th, 2011, 10:11 PM
If you guys have noticed, there is a big trend going on. Clans start to die when they reach 1st place for each week. I believe the clan ranking is taking away the pure competition set in our eyes for measly weapons/suits.

I will give you examples of clans that have died.

Sovereign, when they have reached 1st place for a month they disbanded.
DFA, when they reach 1st, they disbanded
Devious Legion, when they reached 1st, they disbanded
Legacy Warriors, when they reached 1st for a month, they disbanded

Now where are all these clans? Obviously, they have now separated into stronger clans. The point I'm trying to make is that the clan ranking seems to be destroying clans.

Solution?

Instead of taking points into consideration, I believe it should be the win ratio. Why win ratio? This will force clans to actually win clan wars instead of starting up 3 rooms while losing 2 rooms and winning 1. While 2 rooms have lost, that mentality of being forced to clan war will slowly kill clans. Clans nowadays plays for points, not to win. They would rather make the game really close 8-9 (alot of points), instead of destroying a clan (9-0).

The point system is slowly killing clans one by one. Some clans cannot sustain the members needed to maintain their top ranking. Members will get forced into countless clan wars when they don't want too. With the win ratio in place, it will make clans adapting to winning clan wars instead of winning points.

However, this is just an idea. But seeing how this game is going, I believe they will not put this in place. However, I believe they should...

EDIT: Or another solution is give points when you win, deduct points when you lose, deduct even more points when you leave.

AL3XRAM
June 24th, 2011, 11:25 PM
You have reason, but the clan ranking is not the only thing that disban clans. Others facts are the inactive players, discussion between members or the ambition of be in a stronger clan, etc.
Well I believe that your opinion can do the game more interesting.

GrimsTreaty
June 25th, 2011, 01:10 AM
i agree...

Coherent
June 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Inactive players in a clan with 60 members? I beg to differ, most of those clans have +40 members so inactive members aren't the reason.

AL3XRAM
June 25th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Yes it is, I was in a clan with 50 members and now only play at least 10.

Coherent
June 25th, 2011, 10:59 PM
10 is enough for 2 scrims. I don't know why you're complaining.

Kilsecpo
June 25th, 2011, 11:56 PM
dfa is dead...
phat team is dead..

Coherent
June 26th, 2011, 06:54 PM

just saying that I'm right ur wrong kthnxbye

AL3XRAM
June 26th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Hmm.. I didnt answer you...

Coherent
June 27th, 2011, 01:16 AM
You have reason, but the clan ranking is not the only thing that disban clans. Others facts are the inactive players, discussion between members or the ambition of be in a stronger clan, etc.
Well I believe that your opinion can do the game more interesting.

sup

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

AL3XRAM
June 27th, 2011, 01:14 PM
So, Can you force the only 10 players from the clan to play CWs if they dont want to play CWs?

Coherent
June 27th, 2011, 01:55 PM
So, Can you force the only 10 players from the clan to play CWs if they dont want to play CWs?

The point system is slowly killing clans one by one. Some clans cannot sustain the members needed to maintain their top ranking. Members will get forced into countless clan wars when they don't want too. With the win ratio in place, it will make clans adapting to winning clan wars instead of winning points.

sup learn how to read

AL3XRAM
June 27th, 2011, 02:15 PM
OMG forget it dude.

Coherent
June 27th, 2011, 02:27 PM
AL3XRAM is God's second mistake

Bluemiguel99
July 23rd, 2011, 08:51 PM
FK GOD........anyways those clans disband thats on them why blaim points system all there members are weak on there own so they find
better team mates thats all i hate eazy matches so i got to lower ranking clans its more fun if you alway go for stronger clan its because
you have no skill of your own:MAD:

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 02:55 AM
I can confirm that GRIMMREAPERZ is on his way to die. I learned like 10-15 min ago that I was the new capt'n of this clan, where only 4-5 ppl look like to still be active. I might quit soon too, but it's a shame to see it die like this...

Bluemiguel99
August 11th, 2011, 09:52 PM
dam i was a reaper when crillz was still active, wingfox, and kitsune to it sucks that its dieing but honestly its been died for a while since crillz stop the 1v1 for admisson to clan and the nubs joined but still R.I.P. Reaperz. Im in DarkSite right now if you want to join but i feel like remaking my old Clan BlueVoid but for now imma be killing for DarkSite they good clan cws alot but dont have the numbers to beat top clans for points.well thats about it srry bout the reapers5505 for the reapz

Doranos
August 12th, 2011, 10:57 PM
For now,FrankWolf is the new clan leader of GRIMMREAPERZ. I can confirm that at least 3 others member are still actif...So I wish the best of lucky to them (Since I'm not a reaperz anymore...)

Bluemiguel99
August 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM
come to BlueVoid

AL3XRAM
August 16th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Hahaha this thread makes me laugh... (nothing against you guys).

Bluemiguel99
August 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
lol deep sh*it
im laying down here

CelestialCarlo
August 31st, 2011, 08:01 AM
Lol
Phat Team and Nexus are also another example