PDA

View Full Version : What is that??? (noob question!)

ZuzLik
July 2nd, 2011, 05:12 AM
what are these signs? i think one of them is BC owner but second???

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8399/2011630195931.png

1 - ... ?
2 - ... ?

Skyrus5150
July 2nd, 2011, 05:49 AM
the second one is the BC owner
and the first one is the clan logo for some clan i think

Chislev
July 2nd, 2011, 07:47 AM
As you are newbie you may need a little more info.

The no. 1 is, is the crown belonging to the clan that rules SoD (Survive or Die, former name for Bellatra competition held in navisko town). There are some technical issues and that crown is bugged so the clan you see holding it has it since august '2009, (i'm not completely sure this is happening in all the three servers). Holding this crown gives no benefit to the characters, the only benefit from it was (when the system worked) to let the clan cheff modify certain characteristics in the competition settings and to earn the tax gold from the week coming from the fee that people pay to enter the competition.

The No.2 is the crown for the clan that has won the last Bless Castle PvP competition. This is working and the competition takes place every saturday. The winner clan gets a reward (if i'm not wrog it is 100 million gold) can modify the overall game taxes (this should allow the clan to earn more gold but this is bugged, it only raise taxes but no one get the benefit) and wearing the crown give some special benefits to the character (increased damage i belive)

ZuzLik
July 2nd, 2011, 08:38 AM
ok ... ty very much. now i know :)

Skyrus5150
July 2nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
lol thanks chislev...got info out of your post XD

Chislev
July 2nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Glad to be of help :)