PDA

View Full Version : I2 spawns

elpinga
July 9th, 2011, 05:57 AM
I wonder why i use 1 of 3 spawns of I2 and all people say is a lure place , so pt in that area need all spawns or what the rest of the people do...¿?¿? or u cant go there alone? absurd in all cases...hope some 1 give a good reason why i cant fite alone there when i dun disturb any1..ty.maybe u have to be 10x ( untouchchable for some ) to people dun requiere ?

knommelkop2
July 9th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I first thought it was Invalidator saying this. I noticed the English is worse, read the name and figured out it wasn't Invalidator.

Tesla1
July 9th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Then tell them that they should lure out of the other spawn. I train there very often, and in all parties I've been in, we've let people solo at one of the other two spawns with no problem. I don't think people should be allowed to take over three spawns just so they can "lure". :/

knommelkop2
July 10th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Agree, I think they should be counted as 3 seperated spawns.

e_Xile
September 1st, 2011, 07:24 PM
PT will never be perfect and platforms (first HS out of eura) is usually counted as "one big spawn" if, there is a full party there.

They put a bunch of new spawn flags down in a few maps including i2, if its taken just go find another spawn, there are PLENTY now.