PDA

View Full Version : [Valento] D-Machine Hunting

iK3N
November 8th, 2009, 08:25 PM
So I got the 90 quest where I need to kill 50 Dmachines and its so...long! So if anyone else has that quest holla me up...or if you're bored then let me know..

I usually play on my mech during non exp days to do it.

Either leave a message me or PM me IG

IGN: SirCUMaLOT

PeaCe

AwellAta
November 9th, 2009, 03:57 AM
I can help with VL and constant heal. But its gonna be next weekends if u need my help.
Got tests this week at school

Ragge666
November 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM
i die during quest when i have 31 omegas killed :(, but with patience i kill the 50 :D, only try to die, a yes its long, if you need help tell me in game, maybe can i help you

Bump: sorry try to not die*

iK3N
November 9th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Yo tha ks for the responses ^^ Its nice to see that some people like to lend a helping hand. Luckily I just finished killing 50 Dmachines with help from NidaimeX so its cool! Just gotta kill 10 iron fists now..shouldnt be too hard! Haha

Thanks anyways! See you around in game I hope!

TehSammy
November 9th, 2009, 10:33 PM
For IFs I recommend running around to look for them, it's a lot quicker than sitting at spawn and killing imo :x

Fala
November 10th, 2009, 02:50 AM
pm me ingame today sir :>

WabidWabbit
November 10th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Hopefully you found enough prs to help VL/heal since lots of nice offers here but if not and you see me in game, send me a message, glad to help if I can. For me was 50 omegas so not sure if it's random or diff per class. Interesting. Don't forget the other 9x quest afterwards if you've not done it already. You can pick that up in Eura village with the force master and you only need 10 kills for that, also in iron2. The one you're on gives you 10 stat points per lvl. The Eura one gives you +40 hp.

Argh no delete button. Just read the whole thread and you're done already. :)

iK3N
November 10th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Lol smart =P but yea Ill go do my IF quest today..should be fun

WiggleGuy
November 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
not fun, if you aren't lucky and you get 3 Iron ****s on ya. Flee like a mad man. Even a 10x with good gear cant tank it that well w.o potting.

bentgene
November 11th, 2009, 02:50 AM
what is 3 iron fist? stand and fight like a man the most u lose exp lol

ireneee
November 12th, 2009, 10:53 PM
in addition to losing xp you also have to start your quest over...