PDA

View Full Version : Help !

Pahe
July 13th, 2011, 12:08 PM
:( The Noob admin of our clan made me Captain :confused: But i want to leave That clan
But thier is no option :evil: Help me out

Linde1
July 13th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Never been a captain for a clan when i wanted to leave the clan so this is my best guess on what to do:

- Make another member the captain and the leave the normal way.

or

- Disband the clan.

Thysbe
July 14th, 2011, 12:48 AM
u shud know the clan passwrd if u need to leave

RoobenSD
July 24th, 2011, 02:02 AM
i know!!!
the clan admin pass is set to 123456 when u make a clan do disband the clan and use the admin pass (123456) this may require u to kick all members so it might be best to make some1 else the leader like M.A.T mod said.
if the admin pass listed above doesnt work u need to talk to the old leader, he may have changed it. good luck!!!

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 07:40 PM
I have the same problem : My clan leader made me the new leader and I want to quit the clan. The problem is that I don't know the admin pass and I didn't saw my old clan leader since like a month !!!

RoobenSD
July 27th, 2011, 06:39 AM
reamaber the admin pass is automatically set to (123456) when the clan is made. most people don bother changeing the admin pass when they make the clan so it shound still be as defult pass.

Doranos
July 27th, 2011, 11:17 AM
lol...I know that the admin pass is 123456 at default; I already tried it!

RoobenSD
July 27th, 2011, 11:49 PM
lol then u have no ther option make some1 else leader of make a new account and make that the leader lol. easyer that way

Doranos
July 28th, 2011, 12:52 AM
ok...1st, You need the admin passwork to name someone else as a leader. 2nd, I already send a ticket to the support team and they send me the admin password this morning (Good job by the way support team; I send the ticket at almost 7:00 pm and I got an anwser at 9-10 am! I'm impressed). So, you should really send a ticket to them and explain your situation. After, find someone else that want to be the new leader.
Than, you can quit your clan.

RoobenSD
July 28th, 2011, 03:23 AM
dont quit get kicked lol. also if you do have the admin pass and want to delete the clan, DON'T. you will have to wait 7 days to join a new clan. if u make some1 else leader and you quit you will wait 3 days and if u get the leader to kick you you dont have to wait at all to join a new clan.

Doranos
July 28th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Actually, that exactly what I done. I asked to the new clan leader to kick me and he done it. I'm now able to join a new clan right away!

Hectora7x
July 30th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Mierda Nome sé la Contra de Admin,Como me puedo salir del clan si soy el capitan y soy el unico del clan??