PDA

View Full Version : GRIMMREAPERZ (Plz, only GRIMMREAPERZ members here...)

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Well...This is Lunay! Has you can see, it's look like that I'm the new capt'n of GRIMMREAPERZ...But, to be honnest, I see that a lot of ppl have quit the clan already...And I will not lie, Idk if I would stay too.

It break my heart to admit it, but GRIMMREAPERZ is dying. And even if I would wanted to save it, I can accept this new responsability of leader;
So, util tomorow night (07-26-2011), I will try to find a new leader among all our members. Send me pm if you are interested to take the lead. After this day, I will quit GRIMMREAPERZ...You will alway be in my heart and my memories...

LONG LIVE TO GRIMMREAPERZ!!!!

-Lunay

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 09:51 AM
i'm here FrankWolf ... who'll be a new leader xD where is Crillz ?... ._.

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Crillz is still in the clan, but he's just a member now; Idk if he gave me the lead or if I got it coz he was away for too long...
For now, Idk either who will be the next in lead of the clan, but I will try to find the best who will have a chance to save the clan.

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 02:05 PM
uh huh !!! maybe you're good captain nw:-) ... let's find more good player ... i'll give you some name you can invite them ... nw i go to sleep :XD:

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM
No, I mean I will find the better to take the lead; I will quit soon...Maybe you could be the new leader?

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Sorry...I mean that I can't accept this responsability to be the leader.

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Well...since no one give any sign of live, I guess I will give the lead to you FrankWolf (since you're the only one that have anwser to me so far)...
So, this is it...I officialy quit GRIMMREAPERZ.

Good luck in your futur and take care,
-Lunay, Ex-member of the great GRIMMREAPERZ clan

P.S. I will send some silver to the clan back before leaving as a "goodbye gift".

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 08:52 PM
you quit clan ._. ? so sad ...

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 09:04 PM
well...except you, me, my bro (and StonedNeo too I think), no one else is actifs since the update. The problem is that Crillz never gave me the admin password for the clan, so I can't name a new leader...My only option left is waiting after an awnser from the support or I could dispand the whole clan (and that will be my LAST option).

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 09:08 PM
wth ? give you captain but not give clan pssw ? can't manage clan @@

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I know...I feel trapped for now...

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I know...I feel trapped for now...

I haven't seen Crillz since a week ... LOL keep waiting for him to give you pssw

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 10:36 PM
He haven't connected since the update...I doubt he will be back...

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 10:45 PM
He haven't connected since the update...I doubt he will be back...

LOL i think PS3 games make him busy

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 10:47 PM
If only we had a way to contact him...

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 10:49 PM
God damm it...I hate this situation! Why I need the Admin password to quit?!? I can't even do anything since I never got this damm password...

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I'm start to be really close to just kick everyone to be able to disband the clan and free myself...

KunBum
July 26th, 2011, 11:10 PM
if you do that , GRIMMREAPERZ'll be dead

Doranos
July 26th, 2011, 11:53 PM
I know...but, tbh, I think it's already death...
Did you know how we could join Crillz or did you know someone who could talk to him?

KunBum
July 27th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I know...but, tbh, I think it's already death...
Did you know how we could join Crillz or did you know someone who could talk to him?

Give hỉm 3 days !!! if we don't see a signal from him... it mean he don't play M.A.T anymore

Doranos
July 27th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Give hỉm 3 days !!! if we don't see a signal from him... it mean he don't play M.A.T anymore
. . . ok, I guess...I will wait then.

Doranos
July 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Nvm...I just got the admin password from the tech support! Since you are the only one left active, did you want to be the new leader?

Coherent
July 27th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Just let the clan die. Long live GRIMMREAPERZ??!??!?! Funny how you're letting it die.

MizuKitsune94
July 27th, 2011, 09:52 PM
The REaperz BEtter NYot be dieing!!! CRILLZ!!!!!!!!!!

Doranos
July 28th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Well...Frankwolf is the new clan leader now. And I wish him good luck in his new responsability. I sure he will do it just good.

Doranos
August 16th, 2011, 11:01 PM
FRANKWOLF! You're not in GRIMMREAPERZ anymore?!? And why did you give back the capt'n title to Crillz? You know that he play with another account now! This clan is now doomed...

KunBum
August 17th, 2011, 01:51 PM
FRANKWOLF! You're not in GRIMMREAPERZ anymore?!? And why did you give back the capt'n title to Crillz? You know that he play with another account now! This clan is now doomed...

DeathBot is Crillz ? right ? @@