PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Notes (28/07/2011)

DGenerator
July 28th, 2011, 06:53 PM
We have merged both Prelude and Artemis into one server: Vatallus. :awsum:

From now on, the nation leader selection process will be a little bit different. For the first month (we have one week this month to determine), the leader of the brigade with the most brigade fame accumulated that month will be the nation leader. The leader of that brigade must be level 60. The following month, we will observe the regular democratic voting process, and will alternate monthly.

World Rankingnotupdated.

Of course, we will also have a special compensation 5:25 tomorrow.

Hawkies
July 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
1st

Mackalillan
July 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
YAY :D Is it up?

SG
July 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
3rd

syrex114
July 28th, 2011, 07:02 PM
4th :COOL:

BrokenSkies
July 28th, 2011, 07:16 PM
And of course I'll be at work during the compensation >_>

SubaFTW
July 28th, 2011, 07:17 PM
9001st

lksjndflkjermniov3uhruisvb8y37

Hurdurderp
July 28th, 2011, 07:19 PM
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4218/capturetme.png

BrokenSkies
July 28th, 2011, 07:22 PM
ROFL That's actually funny.

Wutthe
July 28th, 2011, 07:29 PM
So much for renames, my name is now _P_160614_
Leave it to the GM's to keep the troll train going.

Ce11
July 28th, 2011, 07:50 PM
DGenerator;342503']
World Rankingnotupdated.

Answered my own question...

070GUZ07
July 28th, 2011, 07:58 PM
some 1 got our brig name ! what to do Gm ?

Mackalillan
July 28th, 2011, 08:03 PM
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I don't know if I should cry or lol to this.

Soulsss
July 28th, 2011, 08:17 PM
When I said that I was expecting ANI to become dominate I was not foreseeing this @_@

Evarad
July 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM
some 1 got our brig name ! what to do Gm ?

Yea. What is up with brig names now? Since neither Prelude or Artemis existed, all names are from scratch?

BrokenSkies
July 28th, 2011, 08:48 PM
The Brigs and everything related were reset.. I thought everyone knew that.

Darnelle
July 28th, 2011, 08:59 PM
is the server up?

MonkeyCheeseM
July 28th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I assume someone forgot to turn on the balancing system. cus its like something round 30% bcu to 70% ani now

IronlEye
July 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM
No, Tax is now 9%
its going down

CajunMojo
July 28th, 2011, 09:22 PM
TY GM's for messing up my game play now you got it to where my char stuck in limbop and can't join eather side.. i dunno what you got the nation player cap at,,, but you really messed it up for alot of us.... after all the money we all spent for this game this what we get? you all sorry to say are so wronge with this .. fix this now or we all should get some refund back for our time and money we spent into this game to not be able to play now..... Thanks for nothen.......

Operation108
July 28th, 2011, 09:26 PM
nation reset tommorow? :3

i have no problem other than stackers and lag

CajunMojo
July 28th, 2011, 09:29 PM
the reset then happen now you can join the rest of us that stuck in limbo and can't join eather side.. welcome to Screwyou Ace Onlne....

FugueState
July 28th, 2011, 09:52 PM
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

That made me laugh my ass off so hard I cried T____T

I'm glad evel YNK is getting all my money now, and not suba.

Ktzo
July 28th, 2011, 09:54 PM
TY GM's for messing up my game play now you got it to where my char stuck in limbop and can't join eather side.. i dunno what you got the nation player cap at,,, but you really messed it up for alot of us.... after all the money we all spent for this game this what we get? you all sorry to say are so wronge with this .. fix this now or we all should get some refund back for our time and money we spent into this game to not be able to play now..... Thanks for nothen.......

the reset then happen now you can join the rest of us that stuck in limbo and can't join eather side.. welcome to Screwyou Ace Onlne....

Can't tell if trolling , or just stupid.

Pinoyisthenewblack
July 28th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I don't know if I should cry or lol to this.

I'm lovin it

Lonewolf7191
July 28th, 2011, 10:06 PM
stupid, definitly stupid.

on topic: B> nation reset :V

FugueState
July 28th, 2011, 10:07 PM

http://partneryahoo.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/BlackJack_Productions/EpicFail.jpg?t=1242080871

Darnelle
July 28th, 2011, 10:18 PM
well, i just got back from deployment... i cant seems to connect to a server.. keep on saying server not active.. do i have to dl a new client?

CajunMojo
July 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM
i aint trolling you ppl.... it's messed up it wont let me join eather side. and if you got something stupid to say keep your mouth shut you aint paid jack **** on this game for m e to play. so if you wana troll me over me being pissed at suba for this mess up merge go right ahewad i don't care. and lone you only keep proven how much of a mess starter you are... ppl like you shouldn't even be alowed to play this game.

CajunMojo
July 28th, 2011, 10:28 PM
and you can take that to the bank...

F0rtune
July 28th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Is the server up yet? Why am I keep getting "server not active"?

Ce11
July 28th, 2011, 10:51 PM
i aint trolling you ppl.... it's messed up it wont let me join eather side. and if you got something stupid to say keep your mouth shut you aint paid jack **** on this game for m e to play. so if you wana troll me over me being pissed at suba for this mess up merge go right ahewad i don't care. and lone you only keep proven how much of a mess starter you are... ppl like you shouldn't even be alowed to play this game.

Uhh, I had a problem like that on an account last reset and the support team fixed it. Send a ticket perhaps?

Saccharide
July 28th, 2011, 11:00 PM

and you can take that to the bank...

Didn't you try it on Area 525 in the two weeks that you were given? That was your chance to report to us your problem. Now if you really do have a problem, you will have to wait until at least tomorrow afternoon for our support staff to find your ticket, send it to the server tech, identify your problem (which could be anything), and to fix it.

Radlnferno
July 28th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Saccharide;342596']Didn't you try it on Area 525 in the two weeks that you were given? That was your chance to report to us your problem. Now if you really do have a problem, you will have to wait until at least tomorrow afternoon for our support staff to find your ticket, send it to the server tech, identify your problem, and to fix it.

dont mind him too much. he *****es at suba no matter what happens. i mean...he was even QQing about getting a token for 525....

Lorard
July 28th, 2011, 11:25 PM
I'm happy .. got where I wanted to go
BCU is a very nice place
I like it here :)

Soulsss
July 28th, 2011, 11:57 PM
bwahahhahahahaha the Prelude skull guys all went BCU :D

I might not be in their brig but it makes me happy :>

EDIT: There was also a pretty fun bark war during late night arena hh. I think balance may have worked itself out after a while? We'll see in a few weeks I guess.

Pinoyisthenewblack
July 29th, 2011, 12:45 AM
It's been super fun so far.

I am (quite) pleased.

CajunMojo
July 29th, 2011, 04:03 AM
i never had a 525 char....

BobSaget
July 29th, 2011, 04:16 AM
i never had a 525 char....
Here is a man with the intellectual capability of an infantile retard.

Mgrandy
July 29th, 2011, 04:56 AM
this dude is so pissed he cant even spell trolllllllllllllllllllllllllll stacker

had to get ma 5 cents in there ^^ so many ani's still waiting in bcu

Evarad
July 29th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Here is a man with the intellectual capability of an infantile retard.

Yo. Not to hate. But I think you should change your avatar. Cuz clearly the Phillies are Fighting anymore. All 'bout 'em Giants.

Scribbin
July 29th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Yep. Still waiting to join ANI.

Mooteki
July 29th, 2011, 06:37 AM
So much for renames, my name is now _P_160614_
Leave it to the GM's to keep the troll train going.

I'm sorry, don't hate me :<

CajunMojo
July 29th, 2011, 07:14 AM
you ppl just love to flame ppl... can't just keep it clean you gota go and call ppl names .. that makes you real big now doesn't it..... you can try and flame me all ya want.. i just laugh at all your childish remarks... fact is .. it is what it is....... and you can quote this too,, if it makes you feel more feel better about your self.....

P.S. Mgrandy .. i don't have stacker chars like most of you all here.... get facts right befor calling someone a stacker....

Su7u
July 29th, 2011, 08:30 AM
you ppl just love to flame ppl... can't just keep it clean you gota go and call ppl names .. that makes you real big now doesn't it..... you can try and flame me all ya want.. i just laugh at all your childish remarks... fact is .. it is what it is....... and you can quote this too,, if it makes you feel more feel better about your self.....

P.S. Mgrandy .. i don't have stacker chars like most of you all here.... get facts right befor calling someone a stacker....

I have a feeling I already nominated one of this guy's posts for best post of the year... But... I don't think .. this.......one is .. . as good.

GrandSkyDemon
July 29th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Oh gawd, I've seen a lot of high levels in ANI, but iono any high levels that actually went to BCU.
Imma have to wait a bit longer to be on ANI again. D:

Havok
July 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM
maybe we should all just suck it up and go BCU :O, seems like itll be the losing nation so it might be more fun :D

Pinoyisthenewblack
July 29th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Nah peoples, just be patient and go ANI :awsum:

IronlEye
July 29th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Nah peoples, just be patient and go ANI :awsum:

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/2/24/I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

PewPewMasterLovesYou
July 29th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I'm still waiting for a slot to go ANI.

I've been BCU since SCO and Early AO days. that would sum up for 3 - 4 years.

Anywways, ill be on Freeska forever if i still cant join. i dont care.

Radlnferno
July 29th, 2011, 11:24 AM
damit dgen D: you guys moved/deleted your area 525 topic D: i was gunna quote from there about how you guys said that everyone can now access 525 and that it's being used for testing purposes of the merger and to report any problems we find while in there. lol

lacuste
July 29th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Im stack in BCU................. nice..

BobSaget
July 29th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Yo. Not to hate. But I think you should change your avatar. Cuz clearly the Phillies are Fighting anymore. All 'bout 'em Giants.
Wait until October and then come back and apologize.

Evarad
July 29th, 2011, 02:10 PM

Just like last year?

DGenerator
July 29th, 2011, 02:31 PM

Man, I wish my team was like the Phillies. The Blue Jays develop most of our top-tier starting rotation, unlike the Phillies who takes them away from other teams, including our beast Roy Halladay. :'(

Operation108
July 29th, 2011, 02:49 PM
DGenerator;342868']Man, I wish my team was like the Phillies. The Blue Jays develop most of our top-tier starting rotation, unlike the Phillies who takes them away from other teams, including our beast Roy Halladay. :'(

so true...

Pinoyisthenewblack
July 29th, 2011, 03:33 PM
what are these people talking about?

Hurdurderp
July 29th, 2011, 04:28 PM
what are these people talking about?

stuff people only talk about because other ppl talk about it.

DGenerator
July 29th, 2011, 04:48 PM
stuff people only talk about because other ppl talk about it.

You basically described all communication in the existence of history. People talk about things because they are established ideas. You can't talk about something nobody else in the world knows about, other than the voice in one's head.

Hurdurderp
July 29th, 2011, 05:03 PM
DGenerator;342923']You basically described all communication in the existence of history. People talk about things because they are established ideas. You can't talk about something nobody else in the world knows about, other than the voice in one's head.

you can talk to yourself. like those crazy old ppl on the bus

subacharly61fl
July 29th, 2011, 05:39 PM
you can talk to yourself. like those crazy old ppl on the bus

Your just jelous because the voices only talk to me LOL

subacharly61fl
July 29th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Your just jelous because the voices only talk to me LOL
too bad they dont teach me how to spell & type right LOL

Darnelle
July 29th, 2011, 09:10 PM
ok.. my client keep on crashing,..

ORSONFARTMIRE
July 29th, 2011, 09:13 PM
DGenerator;342923']You basically described all communication in the existence of history. People talk about things because they are established ideas. You can't talk about something nobody else in the world knows about, other than the voice in one's head.

Do you think before you type, or do you just hope it makes sense when you're done moving your fingers?

Tgaz
July 29th, 2011, 09:53 PM
what 525 given?

Mike Cosgrove
July 29th, 2011, 10:00 PM

I'm pretty sure that's how any idea starts

A) Hey have you heard of <radical new idea>?
B) No, why don't you explain it to me
A) <explanation>

OH GOD NEW IDEA GET

Hurdurderp
July 29th, 2011, 10:07 PM
what 525 given?
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/2899/capturerev.png

F0rtune
July 29th, 2011, 10:12 PM

Been there done that when I was on my bg at lv50ish back in bcu. Then foolishly sold it for 150m :(

Tgaz2
July 29th, 2011, 10:13 PM

what the F!!!!! very nice!!!!!

Leshrak
July 30th, 2011, 12:31 PM
OK, if any of my friends can read this, I CANT LOG IN ANI, so i quit this game until i can go!!!!

kein-B-Gear
July 30th, 2011, 12:36 PM
And how long doest it take to fix this fu.... Object Creation error ****??????
i cant open a Shop.. i cant town to clean inventory....
Everytime when im in town this error comes and DC me. thats gay.....

Suba wants money from us and we want a Game which we can play without issues for that.....

kick koreans in theyr asses to show u how to fix this ****.....

Radlnferno
July 30th, 2011, 12:48 PM
OK, if any of my friends can read this, I CANT LOG IN ANI, so i quit this game until i can go!!!!

just go bcu...god...make new friends. tbh, it's much more fun fighting against your friends then it is fighting with them.