PDA

View Full Version : Skill build for fast leveling on atalanta?

JustinBieberLovesYou
August 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Ata is at 5x now, what skills should I max first and how do I level her fast ? I don't wanna rely on other chars leveling her now u.u''

Enigma forces - mana reduction - mana recharge -vamp cuspid -xtals <-i can use any/all of them

JustinBieberLovesYou
August 4th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Btw her stats are

infinity

She wears a cel gemmed santa suit. For weapon ill cel gem holy jav and the ones after as she levels
I got a perfect murky I'm gonna use :P

Viol3ts
August 4th, 2011, 03:54 PM
to lvl quickly...the only good skill is Storm Javelin. And when you use mana recharge...use lightning jav to recharge your mana bar because it's mana charge is work with that AOE skill

GamesterX23
August 22nd, 2011, 07:06 AM
to lvl quickly...the only good skill is Storm Javelin. And when you use mana recharge...use lightning jav to recharge your mana bar because it's mana charge is work with that AOE skill

1v1 is almost always faster than aoe for melee characters, but Storm Javelin is the skill to use to start with. Once you get vengeance you can go to 10x with it alone much quicker than you can with storm javelin alone. My vengeance atalanta is level 92 now and I started her less than 3 weeks ago.

JustinBieberLovesYou
August 25th, 2011, 06:07 AM
does vengeance not have a cool down?

Kaamyra
August 26th, 2011, 05:13 AM
I like
mastery 10
ToV 10
split 10
venge 10
and rest in windy and HoV

if u like solo or duo, it's so good ;)
but you have to know how to play in this mode

Disinfector
August 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Well my ata is lvl 84 now and got current build:
str: 116 ( ata 80D shield cel mixed 110 str / and cel mixed ata spiked armor 116 str )
spi: 78 ( using ata dev, not perf i guess XD )
tal: 90
agi: rest
Health: 84

Current weapon: ata spiked jav cel mixed. ( 150 hp boost from armor+shield+jav :P )
Skills: tier 1-3
mastery: 10
windy: 10
tov: 10
split: rest
skills: tier 4
Hov: 3
veng: 8

Mostly use her for gathering mana in GL and every month in the mini events :D

Atalantaaa
August 29th, 2011, 02:41 AM
For leveling I definitely recommend the fully armored build over the "pure" or close to pure build. The abs difference will help a TON as S1 and S2 are the quickest areas to level solo at 8x/9x.

Sivera
January 13th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I found windy worthless myself, it only adds AR based on the weapons, your AGi should give you more AR than you need most likely. If your gonna 1 vs 1 i suggest u get the phoenix pet from the cash shop,. +20% exp, 50% chance for mob to drop a 2nd item, and it attacks every 2 seconds or so and its damage scales as you level, its actually fairly decent damage too, you can also make it attack another target, once it starts attacking something it'll keep attacking it till it dies, so u can like hit a mob once, then switch targets and the pet will keep hitting the first one I use this in d1/2 myself works nice. Ata's damage formula is also diffrent than archer, str pays a noticable factor in their damage, so a high armor ata probally will almost match the damage of a pure agi ata, except they can take a hit. Dur to str being a part of their +% weapon damage formula. Its just not as big as a part it might be like a 35/65% split str/agi, My 52 ata has 75 str and I have gotten about 6 or 7 damage increases from it so far.

Besides something people don't notice is the 85+ mobs are made more for a balanced build than a pure. Yes you kill a bit slower, someone told me he compared kill speed with a simmlar level pure ata on his balanced ata, and the diffrence was only 10-15% slower kill speed. Other diff was the balanced could sit and take hits where the pure had to hit and run. For the test the balanced ata tanked the mob while the pure killed it, for a fair test. So hit and running didn't factor into the kill speeds.

Disinfector
January 13th, 2012, 11:12 AM
windy worthless ? it adds 100% of your weapons atk rating + 30 range. my ata is only lvl 85 and got a clean ata spike jav + ata 80D bracelets lv/1 +6 on and with windy 10 on, im on 1450 atk rating. Dont underestimate windy :P

Sivera
January 13th, 2012, 11:58 AM
yeah but windy adds 128-145 atk rtg with that weapon clean, doesn't seem worth it for 10 skill points. Then again At my level (55) i got more important things to up atm, like getting Throwing mastery from 9 to 10 (this is on the backburner, rather level up ToV first), and then working on storm jav. I assume ToV effects storm jav damage? Cuz I was thinking of maxing it before I finish throwing mastery or level storm jav. You only need lv 1 of windy for the range boost.

Splim000
January 13th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Don't worry about windy to much until you get to iorn2, by loc you will really notice it helping.