PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hounds Online Closed Beta on Aug 5th!

EchoSaviour
August 4th, 2011, 04:47 PM
It's coming soon, the time everyone can begin hunting! August 5th is the day the battlefield will run red with blood! Aliens, robots and many other dangers await. But remember, this is a closed beta so be prepared for ANYTHING!

We will also be announcing some events for Closed Beta so stay tuned on the latest updates from the forum, facebook, or on the BHO Site.

If you have any problems feel free to post on the forums or contact customer support.

3221drdew
August 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM
sorry but my game says check for news and info

Orthiniel
August 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM
is this game online or not? i dowloaded the game for the us server yesterday, erm the north america server and it doesnt work?

ThatDudeInHD
August 7th, 2011, 07:27 PM
is this game online or not? i dowloaded the game for the us server yesterday, erm the north america server and it doesnt work?

Have you brought a beta key?

Orthiniel
August 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM
yea i got a beta key

Orthiniel
August 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM
well when i run the game client it says, i need to download an update and it says, fail to creat a data save batch

FruitTart
August 8th, 2011, 02:59 PM
well when i run the game client it says, i need to download an update and it says, fail to creat a data save batch

Try to run in admin mode... Right click on your mouse when you try runing the launcher.

Orthiniel
August 8th, 2011, 04:59 PM
hey thanks alot it worked=)

YUMUL08
August 11th, 2011, 03:48 AM
how to get beta keys?

Zouless
August 22nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
right click game and say Run As Admistrator. ^^

Drincus
August 26th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Try to run in admin mode... Right click on your mouse when you try runing the launcher.

Trying that now, how long does it take for the game to kick off?

Fervid
August 26th, 2011, 09:46 AM
This thread is to announce the start of the closed beta. If you are having issues and would like to get support from the forum please create a post here: Bug Report (http://forum.subagames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)

Otherwise create a ticket to support.

Just don't want anyone that might be having problems to get overlooked because they posted in the wrong section.