PDA

View Full Version : Blocked ID

kyuto
August 5th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Whenever I try to login to the game, it keeps saying "Blocked Id"
I haven't been playing for a long time since I've changed computers and have recently downloaded to play once again.
I have already tried the solution suggested in the Support FAQ but to no avail.
Is there any solution?

SunnyZ
August 5th, 2011, 09:45 PM
All accounts were blocked a few years ago for security, you must change your password.

If that fails, submit a support ticket here: http://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx
You can check your ticket status here: http://www.subagames.com/ticketsystemui.aspx

evilbro3
August 6th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I have the same issue.
I downloaded the game to play with some friends after not playing for a while.
I tried to log in with the ID "**********", but i get a message saying it is blocked.
After all three of us stopped playing at the same time, my account is the only 1 that has been blocked.

evilbro3
August 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Also, does any1 know if the account I use to post on the forums is the same account used to log into priston tale 1? When I try to log onto PT1 with ***********, it tells me that the to re enter my ID. When I try to log on with **************** on PT1, it says the ID is blocked but on the suba games website, it tells me to re enter my id as if the account doesnt exist or something

evilbro3
August 6th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I'm really not concerned with my ID being stolen at this point, If I cant log on with it being mine in the first place, what chance do other have? Furthermore, I have a new problem. How do I uninstall this game? When I try to use the uninstaller, I get an error that says:

"Internal error: Cannot find utCompiledCode record for this version of the uninstaller."

You can delete my accounts because I have no interest in returning.

SunnyZ
August 6th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Read the second post on how to submit a support ticket, only the admins can solve your problem.

If you want to uninstall it, just delete the folder.