PDA

View Full Version : My favorite thing in Dragon Age: Origins

bacchen
November 14th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Mature audiences only!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2pmnamXPw

Sambomano
November 15th, 2009, 10:22 AM
You need to come over, so we can do that.

-Fifty-Seventh

bacchen
November 15th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Do want, baby <3

Eudoxia
November 15th, 2009, 12:32 PM
X'D rofl! *claps*

this reminds me of something you could do in Fable :x

btw, is the game any good? =D i wanted to try it out

bacchen
November 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Let me tell you, only once in a blue moon does a game come that leaves me speechless. Dragon Age was one hell of a ride. The storyline was so captivating and interesting, and emboldened by your actions. I will say, that this game will take me a few days to get over after being through all the emotional plot twists and such.

I cannot recommend this game enough to anyone that loves to sit down, with a good game that you cannot beat in 5 hours or so. Or have the ability to be- and do whatever you so chose. The amount of self you can put into the game is staggering. Like I said, I was gripped at the edge of my seat till the end, and though it is just a game, The way things played out for me have left me with all of these emotions like love, shame, and sorrow.

You just get so into it, you can put yourself into it so much, it really does an outstanding job immersing you, making you contemplate crucial decisions, and hoping for the best. Only one other game has come close, and that is Risen. Which is also, very immersive, very captivating, and very recommended.

On another note; Another video, with a character, with a very familiar ' character ' enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NifaEkaAJag

Eudoxia
November 16th, 2009, 10:47 AM
o.o wow! thanks!

i'll have to get it for sure then... errr... once my exams are over of course XD it really seems like one of those addicting games that i'd be like "homework? what homework?" over :'>

Sambomano
November 19th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I have this game as well. But I didn't read any books on the subject.
I haven't got into it... In fact, I'm really not interested in it at all. I was expecting something like KOTOR or Mass Effect... (Prolly due to it being a Bioware game) and I think It's just not the same.

I'm much more into Borderlands on my Xbox 360 right now... maybe when I'm done with that, I'll try Dragon Age a little more....

Bump: I have this game as well. But I didn't read any books on the subject.
I haven't got into it... In fact, I'm really not interested in it at all. I was expecting something like KOTOR or Mass Effect... (Prolly due to it being a Bioware game) and I think It's just not the same.

I'm much more into Borderlands on my Xbox 360 right now... maybe when I'm done with that, I'll try Dragon Age a little more....

Fifty-Ninth