PDA

View Full Version : [The Revo Community] A forum.

Noy4
August 31st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Many people who have played this game over the years have in some way or another been tied in with my brigade or its members, be it through unadulterated hate;or through love, iconic worship or simple interest.

I find it that I would like to open our old, and at one point legendary forums, to the dark, revolting masses of the ACE Online Populous.

There is a Pubbie Section right on the front before you register, spam away.

But upon simply signing up with an e-mail you will be able to see the rest of the forum boards, and if you go through the archives, might find a treasure trove of terrible in and out of game trolling and ****ery. But more likely than that you will find nothing but silly, insane ramblings of many of the old members, and lots of trolling either way.

I'd like to leave this forum open as a way for people to stay in contact with one another as Revo will probably propel towards other games and activities to a smaller extent, or possibly larger, in the future. I am here to stay In ace for a while, so all of you are welcome aboard.

Revolution Brigade (http://www.revolutionbrigade.vze.com)

DarthBladeX
October 30th, 2011, 10:31 PM
How many of the old members still playing this?? Miss them :<

DarthBlade

SpaceHippo
October 30th, 2011, 11:43 PM
How many of the old members still playing this?? Miss them :<

DarthBlade

if only they did, then the game might be more fun =/

Soulsss
October 31st, 2011, 12:22 AM
A lot of Revo are stuck in BCU sadly... they're nice people but not very active

Sephrouth
December 27th, 2011, 08:56 AM
This reminds me of the days of being in Revo back in sco. on a side note i am in bcu now rofl.

Havok
January 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
who were u in SCO???

<---SPChavok