PDA

View Full Version : help atlanta level 1

Kosiita92
September 8th, 2011, 06:29 PM
i create atlanta level one but what to do???? can someone guide me pls, who does will go to heaven :) thx

Mintfreshness
September 10th, 2011, 03:50 AM
oh wow i cant believe no one has actually replied to this thread.. :) anyway im not an expert but im also an atalanta and heres what ive done, hope it helps you

stats: well basically you have to make your choice, either to become an armored or a santa suit atalanta

whatever your choice is i say give priority to the stats in this order:

-agility (add whenever you have the chance, raises up attack power)
-talent (stop when it hits 90)
-strenght (very much optional, pm for details or go in my blog/personal webby and find my mail to contact me)
-spirit (dont add a lot, i keep 64 for murky)

dont touch health :)

skills: you have it easy, level up in this order

(T1) throwing mastery 10, (T3) storm javeling 10, (T3) triumph of valhalla 10, (T2) windy [however high it gets, if 10, lvl any skill of your choice ^^] (T4) Vengeance 10, (T4) hall of valhalla 10, (T4) frost jav [if you reach this high, just add another ep :)]

dont use split jav, its too slow and you wont really use it 1 on 1 (gets replaced by vengeance quickly) not even at low lvls because you train casting storm jav which is mass kill skill

:cool: peace !

Invalidator
September 10th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Start ATA in Midranda and ask for Iris armor. You will have a better look. (I don't know how it is better for ATA, but it looks better).
http://i52.tinypic.com/w6xyk5.jpg

Buy it from OdDeSeY.

Kosiita92
September 11th, 2011, 11:35 AM
that very pretty who can sell in awell server???? :)

LGambit19
September 11th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Only Midranda =/

Kosiita92
September 11th, 2011, 12:51 PM
other day azafuze say midranda was fail server???? why they have and we not?????? :(

MrHowdy
September 12th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Hi Kosiita welcome to PT =). The reason that Midranda server is the only server that has these is because these items are from an event that was bugged on Valento and Awell but worked on Midranda ; and the developers decided not to fix it for us . Even on Midranda it was not easy to craft them - I only have low level characters there and tried about 15 times and always failed...