PDA

View Full Version : [BCU] AngellusErrae~~

charliev24
September 9th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Okay i would like to start off with we are recruiting 70+ gears of any type. We are active and enjoy warring.

And as a side note i would like to make it very clear: I do not accept scammers in my brigade I've been getting alot of reports about people in my brigade "Scamming" other people. So far when I've looked into it from the people who've gotten scammed It has not added up. If you have any proof or knowledge about someone in my brigade scamming someone Send me SS or anything. You can message me in game, Letter me in game, leave something hear i guess, Or even Email me at charliev24@hotmail.com. Just let me know who you are in game.
And by all means dont get me wrong just because someone is in my brigade ii will not fight for them if you provide me proof that they are scamming.
With all this being said, Feel free to apply if you'd like to join our brigade, We'd like to become bigger and more well known. :D

Redeemyr
September 15th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I would like to join your brigade, once I'm of level, but, I'm not sure how to make sure I'm on your server. Sadly, as skilled an MMO player as I am, I cannot seem to find a server list anywhere.

BoyBoy84
September 15th, 2011, 09:31 PM
That server do not exist anymoar! We only got one noa!

charliev24
September 18th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Lol yeah i just need to change my sig. But go ahead and Apply, if you plan on hitting 70 soon ill let you in :)

subacharly61fl
November 4th, 2011, 01:08 AM
WE are always recruiting active members

Sleepycocoy
November 4th, 2011, 01:18 AM
anyone here can recruit McQuenn_ MY new bgear i am only lvl 27 but im active i promise that i would be a wc nxt month :) i just need a brig i am from sco and ill play ar too

subacharly61fl
November 5th, 2011, 04:15 PM
If you are BCU yes we will let you in but you need to stay active and get to lvl 70 ASAP contact me in game charly61f

subacharly61fl
November 5th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Tomorrow Sunday Nov.6th I will be kicking members that have not been active for a month or more unless I am contacted by you if you have not been active you will be kicked from brigade please stay active