PDA

View Full Version : [DFA(DeathsFromAbove) is recruiting]

Chompylol
September 15th, 2011, 04:25 AM
About DFA(DeathsFromAbove)-As everyone knows, qwqwsky was the leader of this clan, but he has decided to join Redefined. So me[FlusH] is going to take over the clan. Just to point something out about this clan, all our members have quality and are very active. If you notice we are the #1 ranked clan, and we do not have 80 or 70 or 60 members even to reach that position. We have 36 members" the limit cap is 45 so there are roughly 10 spots left.
The admin of this clan is xPOWx, and captain is Flush. Mail us or pm us in game for more info.

Post your information in the order below

IGN:
Specialty(Assault, Sniping, bomb etc.) :
Reason for joining:
How you will be a important member:

That's all you need right there, a few things I would like to also add is a few little minor things that are reccomended
Having a Mic, can help you be immensely helpful in this clan, we are always using our mice to give out enemy positions.
What would really help you get in this clan is being known in the game, if you are a familiar player, then our clan won't have to watch you play some
pubs, just makes it a whole lot easier. Last, just the easiest part, being friendly with other members, its just how it sounds just be a friendly player with other players and not getting into any arguments, just making a friendly gaming enviorment.
Some kind of members im looking for are CS(Counter strike) players. Not many in this game.

P.S Not bragging or anything, but I think its kind of dumb how ReDefined has like some of the games best players in one clan, kind of dumb, should sperate a bit. and open up the playing field a bit, cw is boring just facing SD and puerkitos .-., hopefully code gears comes back as it looks like it is.

Good Luck!

CelestialCarlo
September 15th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Good luck bro
Make sure the clan is pure quality, the old dfa was just pure bull and quantity :)

DatWavey
September 15th, 2011, 11:54 AM
O.O Goodluck

Chompylol
September 15th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Good luck bro
Make sure the clan is pure quality, the old dfa was just pure bull and quantity :)

lol thanks, at least someone is giving me something positive all these trolls trying to get me to crush dfa -.-

AL3XRAM
September 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM
DFA is back, interesting...

CelestialCarlo
September 16th, 2011, 07:45 AM
lol thanks, at least someone is giving me something positive all these trolls trying to get me to crush dfa -.-

no one wants a good challenge Dx
they want their clan to remain #1 !!!

Weaselgutz
September 16th, 2011, 07:56 AM
i think u would get kicked off ur spot very quickly if anyone who wogl'd decided to actually do /care about cw anymore

Kilsecpo
September 17th, 2011, 08:00 AM
I like Taco .:mad:

CelestialCarlo
September 17th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I still dont like how the admin of the clan was an ex hacker
ex hacker or not i dont actually believe people go legit after hacking
so. once a hacker always a hacker (thats how it normally is, you'll rarely find)

Kilsecpo
September 17th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I like Food. :mad:

Chompylol
September 22nd, 2011, 02:33 AM
delete this thread please