PDA

View Full Version : The NEW and Improved CYBERKNIGHTS

Pages : 1 [2] 3

MeanMako
March 9th, 2012, 03:32 PM
8271Nice OP CyberKnights

Whatttttttt.... you won an outpost without me. Damn nice work! How did you do that without my op'd creditwhored stuffs????

IndigoKnight
March 9th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Whatttttttt.... you won an outpost without me. Damn nice work! How did you do that without my op'd creditwhored stuffs????

Cus I was using the op'd credwhored stuff you let me borrow :< and uh HAX couldn't take the base and BOPE seemed to not care.

HeatOrbit
March 9th, 2012, 04:11 PM
lol BoogarFace <3

AJTexas
March 11th, 2012, 08:49 AM
:COOL:good stuff good stuff.thk you Mako for the vid

IronlEye
March 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM
and uh HAX couldn't take the base and BOPE seemed to not care.

And vattalus and Thundercats went for the other bases.

Are there more brigades in BCU :confused:

HeatOrbit
March 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM

There's Children, and GreekBearBoys O.o, but i rarely see them in any Op.

Tartaros517
March 12th, 2012, 11:19 AM

Hax, Vatallus, TCats, CKs are really the only brigades that are active in OPs

Landfill77
March 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
TBH I think if HAX could have got the base they would have. I think we did the 2nd most damage to it :). But anyway its fun having it. Its a short fly to Den A these days. Besides the War funds and jump points is there anything else to do with the base? I wish there was more to do. Maybe Ep4 will add some other perks to the bases. TY for posting the vid. Mako.

Vid. by Velo --> Ace Online - Devils den - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJcAzXJC0ks) (and i post them because he is in our brig and we are proud of him and want to make it easy for our brig members to find them)

Remember become a Cyberknight join today!!!!!

Landfill77
March 14th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Good Job BCU!!!

THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT HELP DEF. THE OP!!!

With out the help of BCU nation we could not have def. it.

HeatOrbit
March 14th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Second time in a row... YEOUSCH DAMMIT!!!

IronlEye
March 14th, 2012, 12:19 AM
It was more because of ANI not even trying, Echonight was on the core for 15 mins SOLO, he got it down to 15%, then he left helping his brig getting coro.

IShotTheSun
March 14th, 2012, 07:37 AM
It was more because of ANI not even trying, Echonight was on the core for 15 mins SOLO, he got it down to 15%, then he left helping his brig getting coro.

pakin nub shut up get your own base cyberknights ftw!

Landfill77
March 14th, 2012, 11:19 AM

You are partly correct sir! There where about 5 other LH brig members in there. We where going to let him kill it so we could just get it back again. But why did they stop? I think it was because they got camped out of bark. Anyway I did not see you in Bark skies once how do you know that Echo got it down to 15%? Where you on your spy account during a OP? Shame on you!!!!

IShot you should just Come over to BCU and become a Cyberknight!

IronlEye
March 14th, 2012, 11:20 AM
You are partly correct sir! There where about 5 other LH brig members in there. We where going to let him kill it so we could just get it back again. But why did they stop? I think it was because they got camped out of bark. Anyway I did not see you in Bark skies once how do you know that Echo got it down to 15%? Where you on your spy account during a OP? Shame on you!!!!

IShot you should just Come over to BCU and become a Cyberknight!

I cohed him to Bark >_>, he left Akron coz his whole brig was in Coro, also, Echonight isnt dumb enough to kill the protector early.

HeatOrbit
March 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Who cares if they brought it down to 15%? Who cares if they didn't try? bottom line is... BCU helped us win it again 8325

Landfill77
March 15th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Who cares if they brought it down to 15%? Who cares if they didn't try? bottom line is... BCU helped us win it again 8325

Thats Funny!!!!

MeanMako
March 16th, 2012, 06:55 PM

Thank you for not trying!!! Bark skies is the best base by far!!! ganking Bark camp is so much fun :X

HeatOrbit
March 18th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Nice try on that Outpost, almost had it Ani, but Bcu kept it in lock down! 8417

AJTexas
March 19th, 2012, 09:39 AM
84198420Good job CyberKnights 3 weeks in a roll.:X

Landfill77
March 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Thank You all of BCU.

This was a BCU win because without the help of the nation it would have been a ANI base.

Curtis74
March 28th, 2012, 11:32 AM
I was just think of us doing some brig events. Thinking we could maybe do a pvp tournament, find Landfill sell shop, race from stones to rey, (on the race to add some fun by letting ANI know we are doing the race), etc. Give me some feed back on day, time, other event ideals, Prizes, etc.

I could provied the prizes, but nothing to over priced please. Let me know!!!

Sorry This is Landfill forgot i was on my sons account doing his scratch card.

AJTexas
March 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM
form war in RB or hide & go seek,or ever one use lvl 1 weapons in a form war in RB that be funny

AJTexas
March 28th, 2012, 04:23 PM
8623EZ kill:EEK:

MeanMako
March 29th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Sounds like fun to me count me in :awsum:

Landfill77
March 29th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Okay I will set it up. I was thinking about maybe twice a week because everyone not being able to be on at the same time. What days will work best for everyone? Letter me in game if you are not on TS.

I was thinking the prizes could be SPi, Wep. Speed Cards, ESOC, SSOC, IF weps, etc. let me know what other prizes you want. For those not in TS I will chat through Brig. Chat.

Also I was think on the brig tourney maybe a bigger prize like a white contor card :)

AJTexas
March 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM
landfill E13 armor sound good to me

Landfill77
March 29th, 2012, 12:36 PM
R-type V1 out of the shop no fixes? Okay ill start working on one.

Landfill77
March 30th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Okay so today is the day for our first Brig event!!! Hope that everyone can be on. We will start the event at 8pm server time. I hope i can get the prize that I want to hand out everyone wants these things.

AJTexas
April 5th, 2012, 12:27 AM
87488749875087518752God Bless the State of Texas no one was killed.

MeanMako
April 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM
87488749875087518752God Bless the State of Texas no one was killed.

Lucky no one was hurt this time... Now you know what will happen when you air seige with that much RA! Just let me have that AC so no one gets hurt... :p

AJTexas
April 8th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Cemetery Gates - Pantera - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAbljP1W2Y&feature=fvwp&NR=1)
LOVE YOU LADY RED @ CUDA @ BUTTON

HeatOrbit
April 8th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Cemetery Gates - Pantera - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAbljP1W2Y&feature=fvwp&NR=1)
LOVE YOU LADY RED @ CUDA @ BUTTON 8828 Too much drinking Aj...

SEYMORBUSH
April 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Great Song!

IndigoKnight
April 14th, 2012, 03:23 PM
For Landfill, something you don't see everyday

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t422/lennycp/ATM00045.jpg

SG
April 14th, 2012, 11:39 PM
That song sucks, i like this one more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quBCy_tZvwc

Revo vent is fabulous right

AJTexas
April 15th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Rob Zombie - I'm Your Boogieman - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02Kit-k4c4&feature=relmfu) BUTTON these one for you bro.

AJTexas
April 18th, 2012, 06:38 PM
9003Good job Cyberknights.That was the easiest OP i have ever done.ANI just handed over the keys to the OP.

ElmoLikesRed
April 21st, 2012, 08:16 AM
BossShip finally found the CyberKnights forum lol, :D GO CYBER KNIGHTS !!!!!!

L4WY3R5
April 21st, 2012, 09:03 AM
Will there be a similar thread like this except it's about BOPE? :troll:

Landfill77
April 23rd, 2012, 11:49 AM
Hey guys Good Job on the OP last night we def. it for almost the whole 2 hrs. But there where just too many ANI for us to handle. But thats the name of the game. We can now go for another one next time or just camp or Den A. Also a big thanks to AIF brig for the Help and all the other BCU that Helped last night.

AJTexas
April 24th, 2012, 03:34 AM
:mad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=036VEGlBD1gCyberKnights look out for hack.i dont know if he still on.

IronlEye
April 24th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Just report him, I know he is hacking.

AJTexas
April 25th, 2012, 03:30 AM
:X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwzVtpxC9AE&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZpuDOUnTlwhave all most hit 300 hits look out duder.

AJTexas
April 25th, 2012, 03:43 AM
ps i need to rename ther cyberknight1

HeatOrbit
April 25th, 2012, 09:29 PM
:X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwzVtpxC9AE&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZpuDOUnTlwhave all most hit 300 hits look out duder.

Have you been drinking again Aj?

AJTexas
April 26th, 2012, 12:23 PM
no its at 298,unless you ben waching your own video 298 time lol

HeatOrbit
April 27th, 2012, 07:21 AM
no its at 298,unless you ben waching your own video 298 time lol

Only time I watch a video I make is at the timeline in Sony Vegas when I replay it for any mistakes :D

AJTexas
April 29th, 2012, 05:44 AM
iam posting thes as a stop the hack.topgun b mear that can 1 shot a 94 deff agear9176i have a solace of solace with god charm and he a topgun.

IronlEye
April 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
iam posting thes as a stop the hack.topgun b mear that can 1 shot a 94 deff agear9176i have a solace of solace with god charm and he a topgun.

I DIE, YOU HACKER

srsly, I thought u were a little smarter AJ, but I guess I'm wrong.

UL0VEME
April 30th, 2012, 04:28 AM
TexasTornado sorry sir i no hack i thank you for free kms maybe u need more prob? im TG sir lv81

Dummyacct7
April 30th, 2012, 05:11 AM
I DIE, YOU HACKER

srsly, I thought u were a little smarter AJ, but I guess I'm wrong.

To be fair, EchoNight dueled the guy and was missing with 170% prob woos, hitting for 600's when he didn't miss. Echo was also getting hit for 1.7k per woo.

Soulsss
April 30th, 2012, 09:58 AM
To be fair, EchoNight dueled the guy and was missing with 170% prob woos, hitting for 600's when he didn't miss. Echo was also getting hit for 1.7k per woo.

HMMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT BGEAR HAS REALLY CREDWHORED WOOS AND ARMORS? Yes I wonder... :awsum:

AJTexas
May 3rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
that pic is for Cyberknights ,iam sick of sending tickets so i am just gone let the brig know and stay a way from questionable gears

IShotTheSun
May 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM

its cos youre in air siege. youre doing it wrong.

T0K3N
May 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM

your 1 slot on your bar is empty...time to buy more townports :)

Curtis74
May 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM
your 1 slot on your bar is empty...time to buy more townports :)

AGears have to have one slot open for all those ANI KM! :)

HeatOrbit
May 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM
AGears have to have one slot open for all those ANI KM! :)

The KM's they get by camping. I'd say I've seen 5-10 Agears that actually fly out, chase and fight. EagleII been one (A really good one.)

Kecman
May 7th, 2012, 04:31 PM
ne mogu da se konektujem na M.A.T

I can not connect to the MAT

IronlEye
May 7th, 2012, 06:09 PM
ne mogu da se konektujem na M.A.T

I can not connect to the MAT

Solution to your problem:

--------------------------

1: Uninstall M.A.T.

2: Kill 10 innocent people in a wallmart

3: Delete System 32

4: Make a post on the PROPER section on the forum

5: Go kill yourself

6: Mudkipz

7: ??????

WarCrusader
May 7th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Solution to your problem:

1: Uninstall M.A.T.

2: Kill 10 innocent people in a wallmart

3: Delete System 32

4: Make a post on the PROPER section on the forum

5: Go kill yourself

6: Mudkipz

7: ??????

8: Go play a real game
_______
Fixd....

Curtis74
May 8th, 2012, 11:48 AM
The KM's they get by camping. I'd say I've seen 5-10 Agears that actually fly out, chase and fight. EagleII been one (A really good one.)

Velo, You are a flaky player! Why do you buy weps. for cheap from someone that is trying to help you then you turn around a sell them to just make a profit? You mad Imaganerium kicked you from the brig?

IShotTheSun
May 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM
you mad you lost your best player bro?

MeanMako
May 8th, 2012, 01:10 PM

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo104/dpmom8/motivators/sad-shark.jpg

words hurt ya know :(

Landfill77
May 8th, 2012, 01:56 PM
you mad you lost your best player bro?

Wait what? Saleman left the brig.??? Im so sad. :(

Oh you mean Velo. All he wanted to do is drool in TJ1. Dueling is for noobs! Go fight ANI.

IronlEye
May 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Wait what? Saleman left the brig.??? Im so sad. :(

Oh you mean Velo. All he wanted to do is drool in TJ1. Dueling is for noobs! Go backcamp den A.

Fixed for accuracy.

Landfill77
May 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Fixed for accuracy.

Yeah thats what I meant to say. Thank You.

HeatOrbit
May 8th, 2012, 10:07 PM
you clearly misunderstood me. I spoke for Agears overall not just the ones in this brigade.

Ex: Scrappy_Coco ( always behind any gate he comes near)

HeatOrbit
May 8th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Velo, You are a flaky player! Why do you buy weps. for cheap from someone that is trying to help you then you turn around a sell them to just make a profit? You mad Imaganerium kicked you from the brig?

Name a time I actually did that? All the items this guys gave me I still use to this point armors, arrows, and even the same engine Lady gave me at level 83. Only reason he 'kicked me' was because I asked him to, I was planning on quitting, but Xjmas convinced me to stay.

Landfill77
May 9th, 2012, 10:28 AM
When you sad "they" in the Cyberknights thread.

you clearly misunderstood me. I spoke for Agears overall not just the ones in this brigade.

Ex: Scrappy_Coco ( always behind any gate he comes near)
Must have completely misunderstood you.

Name a time I actually did that? All the items this guys gave me I still use to this point armors, arrows, and even the same engine Lady gave me at level 83. Only reason he 'kicked me' was because I asked him to, I was planning on quitting, but Xjmas convinced me to stay.

Thats not the stories we have heard. But there are 2 sides to every story.

IronlEye
May 9th, 2012, 12:28 PM
There is no 2 sides story about you beeing a backcampwhore in den a ^^

HeatOrbit
May 9th, 2012, 04:08 PM
When you sad "they" in the Cyberknights thread.

Must have completely misunderstood you.

Thats not the stories we have heard. But there are 2 sides to every story.

I know what I've done and haven't done. But you can believe anyone you like, not going to participate on some stupid girly drama on a video game.

Landfill77
May 10th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I know what I've done and haven't done. But you can believe anyone you like, not going to participate on some stupid girly drama on a video game.

Well why did you post on the thread if you dont want to participate?

IronlEye
May 10th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Well why did you post on the thread if you dont want to participate?

90% of the players that posted in this thread didn't wanted to join the brigade,

your argument is invalid.

Xjmas
May 10th, 2012, 01:04 PM
90% of the players that posted in this thread didn't wanted to join the brigade,

your argument is invalid.

You really should attempt to get a life outside of ACE. Who knows you might just leave forever.

IronlEye
May 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
You really should attempt to get a life outside of ACE. Who knows you might just leave forever.

Would u? Since you're also posting in this thread.

Xjmas
May 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Would u? Since you're also posting in this thread.

Look at my post count and then look at yours.
Look at your post count and the look at mine.
Look for every thread I've posted in and then look at every thread you have posted in.
Look at the efforts you go through to be an annoying individual and then look at my lack of effort to even have my say in almost thread i come across.
Let me assure you I'm not sitting at these forums all day waiting for just the right thread to appear before me, My lack of posting also does not mean I'm in game chatting it up or anything of the sort. My lack of posting simply says I enjoy the life I'm given and my friends don't start and end at the computer.

Would you like to make another foolish retort?

MeanMako
May 10th, 2012, 11:30 PM
http://images.travelpod.com/users/bringol/1.1246255176.oxcart-ride.jpg
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/19/128715755051000841.jpg

IronlEye
May 11th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Look at my post count and then look at yours.
Look at your post count and the look at mine.
Look for every thread I've posted in and then look at every thread you have posted in.
Look at the efforts you go through to be an annoying individual and then look at my lack of effort to even have my say in almost thread i come across.
Let me assure you I'm not sitting at these forums all day waiting for just the right thread to appear before me, My lack of posting also does not mean I'm in game chatting it up or anything of the sort. My lack of posting simply says I enjoy the life I'm given and my friends don't start and end at the computer.

Would you like to make another foolish retort?

If it annoys you, don't read the forum, or just quit talking.

Nobody forces you to read my posts.

Xjmas
May 11th, 2012, 12:52 PM
If it annoys you, don't read the forum, or just quit talking.

Nobody forces you to read my posts.
I'll repeat myself for you.

AJTexas
May 11th, 2012, 03:51 PM
:awsum:XJAMAS just for you & your haxs & your man obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ1bsILF8 o ps i takes your grind spot.

HeatOrbit
May 11th, 2012, 06:20 PM
:awsum:XJAMAS just for you & your haxs & your man obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ1bsILF8 o ps i takes your grind spot.

What in the world does Obama have to do with this?

AJTexas
May 12th, 2012, 09:46 AM
obama is the bigest hater
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUpcvfQ5TElol

HeatOrbit
May 12th, 2012, 12:30 PM
You really are dolt aren't you AJ?

The_Black
May 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Inb4 political flamewars...

Curtis74
May 13th, 2012, 10:22 AM
You really are dolt aren't you AJ?
I search Dolt on the internet because I did not know what it ment, and a youtube video of Velo's pop'd up. Care to explain Velo? Velo when are you going to quit? Every 5 mins or so you say Im quitting Ace but you are still here. Also Plz stop feeding ANI!

HeatOrbit
May 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I search Dolt on the internet because I did not know what it ment, and a youtube video of Velo's pop'd up. Care to explain Velo? Velo when are you going to quit? Every 5 mins or so you say Im quitting Ace but you are still here. Also Plz stop feeding ANI!

1. My videos have no reference to dolt, unlike your poor flying skills.
2. I'm waiting until Ep4 to see if I'll play.
3. 'stop feeding ANI'... Coming from a person that can't beat an Veteran...

IShotTheSun
May 13th, 2012, 11:07 AM

liked for numbers 2 and 3

AJTexas
May 14th, 2012, 12:00 AM
lol for real xjamas and heatorbit you like what ishotthesun post,just to let you know duders ishot would post on a thread about a dog turd,She post more on every fourm in suba,ther more ishot post in Cyberknights thread than active ANI players.Did she make a fail copy on CyberKnights brig,copy name and some of the player.The wimp a losser and fail at every game,and i bet she think she good at trolling i gess.

IronlEye
May 14th, 2012, 04:01 AM
lol for real xjamas and heatorbit you like what ishotthesun post,just to let you know duders ishot would post on a thread about a dog turd,She post more on every fourm in suba,ther more ishot post in Cyberknights thread than active ANI players.Did she make a fail copy on CyberKnights brig,copy name and some of the player.The wimp a losser and fail at every game,and i bet she think she good at trolling i gess.

Your knowledge about Ishot can be compared with your knowledge of playing a real gear.

IShotTheSun
May 14th, 2012, 05:25 AM
How did you know I was a girl?! That's the most closely guarded secrets of ace online!

The_Black
May 14th, 2012, 05:49 AM
How did you know I was a girl?! That's the most closely guarded secrets of ace online!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJY_UrPklf8

IronlEye
May 14th, 2012, 06:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJY_UrPklf8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9gFT1mEfZ8&feature=related

IShotTheSun
May 14th, 2012, 07:22 AM
was it my snsd photos that gave me away?! :(

Landfill77
May 14th, 2012, 11:30 AM
1. Your video's are made by a dolt! Tank74 is a AG.
2. That's what everyone is saying!
3. Not sure if you are refuring to me or Tank74 about the veteran? Everytime we see you flying around you are getting gunned down like a paper plane. Get some eva!! Just to let you in on a secret everytime we duel'd I had to let you win because I did not want to embarrass you.
4. Looking back now I wish I would have listen to Lady_Red.

IronlEye
May 14th, 2012, 12:03 PM
3. Not sure if you are refuring to me or Tank74 about the veteran? Everytime we see you flying around you are getting gunned down like a paper plane. Get some eva!! Just to let you in on a secret everytime we duel'd I had to let you win because I did not want to embarrass you.

Evasion build sucks, attack build all the way.

HeatOrbit
May 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM

1. lawl I was referring to the Veteran as in my Vet Igear in ANI...
2. You let me win just to not embarrass me? You're a Hero Mg I was a top gun/ wing commander... Was to be embarrassed about loosing to a player who has played longer and is supposed to know more about pvp...
3. And you should of listened to her... After all Cuda and her did pretty much run the brigade... You all just followed what they said...

IndigoKnight
May 14th, 2012, 07:58 PM

Your pinoy.

pak u meng how u know mai secret pak you

Apparently, you have quite a few "secrets" Ishot.

IShotTheSun
May 15th, 2012, 04:25 AM
that sounds... very sensual ;)

Landfill77
May 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM
1. lawl I was referring to the Veteran as in my Vet Igear in ANI...
2. You let me win just to not embarrass me? You're a Hero Mg I was a top gun/ wing commander... Was to be embarrassed about loosing to a player who has played longer and is supposed to know more about pvp...
3. And you should of listened to her... After all Cuda and her did pretty much run the brigade... You all just followed what they said...

1. I noticed you did not post this Vet. IG in game name!
2. I thought lvl does not matter? I thought it was your great player skills that makes you so good?
3. Obviously not because we kept you around as long as we did. Also nobody really leads the Cyberknights we just do what we want you should know that. When have you ever heard the lead say you have to do this or you have to do that? Never!

Just note Velo I was your biggest supporter in the brig. Things you never knew about, but things change and people change.
Also Sorry to Lady and Cuda for not listening.

AJTexas
May 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHqLYiLU1PA&feature=youtu.be
TexasTornado fail.i hope yall injoy waching me fail:EEK:

IndigoKnight
May 15th, 2012, 06:31 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=36859

Landfill, Landfill78 is a forum rename, you should recognize who the person was in this link.

AJTexas
May 16th, 2012, 12:43 AM
IndigoKinght buy that aluminum & chrome out of the brig bank,its starting to pile:confused:

BossShip
May 16th, 2012, 07:29 AM
How much each again?
-that epic BossShip :)

Curtis74
May 16th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I think we have 4k alum and 3k chrome.

Landfill77
May 16th, 2012, 10:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHqLYiLU1PA&feature=youtu.be
TexasTornado fail.i hope yall injoy waching me fail:EEK:

HAHA! I wish i was there when you did. I still laugh my butt off watching that.

And you take a beer can!!! Ther&#39;s no beer cans for old men - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGGXwaD2SvA)

IndigoKnight
May 16th, 2012, 04:49 PM
How much each again?
-that epic BossShip :)
cost you an arm and a leg

IndigoKinght buy that aluminum & chrome out of the brig bank,its starting to pile:confused:
if I did that I would have to give you my other leg

BossShip
May 16th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Lol, hey guys wish me luck, tomorrow I have my end of course exam for algebra, if I fail I have to attend summer school.:(

IndigoKnight
May 16th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Lol, hey guys wish me luck, tomorrow I have my end of course exam for algebra, if I fail I have to attend summer school.:(

Good luck;) and I'm sure AJ can help you with any math problems, he was an exemplary student :awsum:

BossShip
May 16th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I'm actually quite smart myself. Tomorrow I'm taking a high school exam and I'm in middle school. Taking Algebra. 1 Honors.:)

AJTexas
May 17th, 2012, 01:28 AM
GOOD LUCK Brother on the test!!!!!!!you to one arm and one leged duder.

AJTexas
May 18th, 2012, 02:18 AM
he got a A

IronlEye
May 18th, 2012, 07:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2HbJEHOtc

AJTexas
May 19th, 2012, 03:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJsJatPzK8I-GEAR:evil: lvl 1200 no kits i fall i die

Curtis74
May 22nd, 2012, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJsJatPzK8I-GEAR:evil: lvl 1200 no kits i fall i die
Yeah HD gear FTW!!!!!!!

IndigoKnight
May 22nd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Aj, why'd you quote your own post with your alt forum account?

IronlEye
May 22nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Aj, why'd you quote your own post with your alt forum account?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Nuff said.

IndigoKnight
May 22nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
Ohai nearly Mr. 4000

AJTexas
May 22nd, 2012, 06:15 PM
Aj, why'd you quote your own post with your alt forum account? thats roberts accout

BossShip
May 22nd, 2012, 09:28 PM
BossShip here, now i got my science end of course exam tomorrow D: aj plz buy me a 40% armor for mg I'll pay you back when ilog in thanks :3

IndigoKnight
May 22nd, 2012, 10:48 PM
thats roberts accout

Does he really go through these forums though, or is landfill the man behind the curtain?

AJTexas
May 24th, 2012, 03:40 AM
9602look out the new e12 solace + solace of sundown + sundown

IronlEye
May 24th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Looks like kingskulls RA.

AJTexas
May 24th, 2012, 04:18 AM
96039604the old E12 solace of solace

IronlEye
May 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/29lbuoo.jpg

This is -59 ra

Kingskull shoots WAY faster then I can with -59 ra + hero siege.

Returned
May 24th, 2012, 06:47 PM
That is a disgusting skill bar.

IronlEye
May 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
That is a disgusting skill bar.

Not my AG D:.

AJTexas
May 25th, 2012, 01:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=HtkVGgxvcxATed for VP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curtis74
May 25th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Does he really go through these forums though, or is landfill the man behind the curtain?

I guess we will never know! Muhaha

IndigoKnight
May 26th, 2012, 07:33 AM
I guess we will never know! Muhaha

"Post's at 10:28 a.m. on a Friday, but Robert would be in school during that time..."

HMMMMMMMMM.........

IShotTheSun
May 29th, 2012, 08:22 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/29lbuoo.jpg

This is -59 ra

Kingskull shoots WAY faster then I can with -59 ra + hero siege.

2/10 needs more ragings, godcharms and turkeys

disappoint

Curtis74
May 29th, 2012, 10:31 AM
You know we have Iphones these days?

Landfill77
May 30th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Get off your phone and do your school work!!!

IndigoKnight
May 31st, 2012, 09:25 AM
What is going on over there? Don't make me get on TS :<

Landfill77
June 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I dont want to grind!!!!

AJTexas
June 21st, 2012, 03:40 PM
Go,Go CyberGrinders

SEYMORBUSH
June 22nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
Nooooooooo! but i am loving my new hero seige got 340 km yesterday at the OP.

AJTexas
June 25th, 2012, 04:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ4iasBHJ0oi love the 1990 time to update,any cyberknights have any sick skills??:D

Landfill77
June 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM
That song made me use my sick dance skills!!!! No really if you would have seen me dance it would have made you sick.

Landfill77
June 29th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Cool I dont have to make a new Cyberknights Thread.

Well guys it's another ANI stacked reset! :) It will be hard to grind in any map, but on the other hand we dont have to go very far to find a war. Also since we are the underdogs lets help out the nation as best we can. Grind as many ANI as you can and dont feed them, if you are outnumbered call for help or town it.

IndigoKnight
June 29th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Cool I dont have to make a new Cyberknights Thread.

Well guys it's another ANI stacked reset! :) It will be hard to grind in any map, but on the other hand we dont have to go very far to find a war. Also since we are the underdogs lets help out the nation as best we can. Grind as many ANI as you can and dont feed them, if you are outnumbered call for help or town it.

Nuh-uh, I go feed as many ANI as I want, cent killmarks for everyone :<

MeanMako
July 9th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Nooooooooo! but i am loving my new hero seige got 340 km yesterday at the OP.

What??? 340 kill marks you must be hacking :MAD:

AngerAG
July 9th, 2012, 12:46 PM
What??? 340 kill marks you must be hacking :MAD:

Backcamp Den A for 2 hours.. No suprise you get that amount of km's then. In real wars you dont see them.

Landfill77
July 10th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Backcamp Den A for 2 hours.. No suprise you get that amount of km's then. In real wars you dont see them.

Please define REAL WAR???? Last I checked this was a game and we all know that games are not real. Give your KM away there Stinkfist? You must be butthurt?

SEYMORBUSH
July 10th, 2012, 07:09 PM

Real War? Is that where angerfist invis comes up on you while you grind and ganks you? Then repawn get ready for war and he is no where to be found.

You almost as pro as Tile. What a bottom feeder you are.

Hawkerace
July 12th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Needs less new and more improvement. Lol.

AJTexas
July 12th, 2012, 10:34 AM
EvasionHawker now BCU,iam gone miss your kill mark,i hope you dont feed ANI now.

AngerAG
July 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Real War? Is that where angerfist invis comes up on you while you grind and ganks you? Then repawn get ready for war and he is no where to be found.

You almost as pro as Tile. What a bottom feeder you are.

Uhm no... I lock a mob instead of being as retarded as you guys. To lock enemy's from more then 2k distance

And ready for war is you mean, at first need to come with youre MG and puri. Then switch back to AG. 1 minute later back to MG for another puri. Etc etc??

AngerAG
July 12th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Please define REAL WAR???? Last I checked this was a game and we all know that games are not real. Give your KM away there Stinkfist? You must be butthurt?

Butthurt about what? Cause of a few idiots that dont know how to fight. Nice to see how TexasRetardo had to run out of Den A earlier into bark. Needed the rest off BCU that where flying around in bark to help him out. While it was a 1v1 in Den A. Guess he couldnt reach it in time to backcamp in Den A. So he decided to go backcamp in Bark instead lol

SEYMORBUSH
July 12th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Uhm no... I lock a mob instead of being as retarded as you guys. To lock enemy's from more then 2k distance

And ready for war is you mean, at first need to come with youre MG and puri. Then switch back to AG. 1 minute later back to MG for another puri. Etc etc??

What you fail to understand is I was set up for grinding you pop up out of nowhere gank. Then I respawn switch over to war outfit and you are no where to be found. I hope that I have helped you understand. But there was the one time I was ready. You thought I was going to be a easy kill I actully ganked you while I was grinding and you towned. What happened?

Landfill77
July 12th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Butthurt about what? Cause of a few idiots that dont know how to fight. Nice to see how TexasRetardo had to run out of Den A earlier into bark. Needed the rest off BCU that where flying around in bark to help him out. While it was a 1v1 in Den A. Guess he couldnt reach it in time to backcamp in Den A. So he decided to go backcamp in Bark instead lol

HAHA! or should I say QQ!

Nelson - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo)

AngerAG
July 12th, 2012, 02:14 PM
HAHA! or should I say QQ!

Nelson - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo)

Doesn't really have something to do with QQ. Just shows what kind of *****'s you are when it come's to a 1v1.

But guess you and youre brig are still butthurt cause of what happent in LV MM some months ago.
When Cognito and me raped that whole brig of yourse. You guys really did a awesome job to our km supply back then :).
Never got the chance to thank you guys for it. So i do it now :)

AJTexas
July 13th, 2012, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwwnCc7vfDQ&feature=youtu.be:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:run away

AngerAG
July 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwwnCc7vfDQ&feature=youtu.be:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:run away

Like i said.. Backcamp its the only thing you can.
Btw.. Couldnt you COH youreself fast enough? Saw a COH ring around you, but then all of a sudden you where dead on the ground and didnt respawn... Where you that shocked that you needed time to figure out what happent?

AJTexas
July 13th, 2012, 12:46 PM
10369Angerfist you talking about thes?i still survived for a good 4 to 5 mins,i see you dont run if you have a full form .good job.10370and you still got killed,stick to ganking grinder.lol

AngerAG
July 13th, 2012, 01:32 PM
10369Angerfist you talking about thes?i still survived for a good 4 to 5 mins,i see you dont run if you have a full form .good job.10370and you still got killed,stick to ganking grinder.lol

Hmm no, dont mean this. That happent before about what i mean. And if you talk about that video. Thoose guys werent even around back then. I was alone, and some other guy already took down my shield + some energy. After that you came with a shield para. So yeah... Next time if you wanna act like youre so pro, do it right pls. And yeah i gank grinders in BL, Alioth etc. That happens the other away around also. At least i dont need to backcamp Airman/Wingman that wanna grind in Bark. And then here them complain about a AG backcamping Den A. Then you already know who it is right away.

Landfill77
July 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Doesn't really have something to do with QQ. Just shows what kind of *****'s you are when it come's to a 1v1.

But guess you and youre brig are still butthurt cause of what happent in LV MM some months ago.
When Cognito and me raped that whole brig of yourse. You guys really did a awesome job to our km supply back then :).
Never got the chance to thank you guys for it. So i do it now :)

I dont remeber you ever killing me in LV MM. But why would you be camping the port tho? Are you not QQ'ing about us Camping?

HAHA Anger got killed!

Hmm no, dont mean this. That happent before about what i mean. And if you talk about that video. Thoose guys werent even around back then. I was alone, and some other guy already took down my shield + some energy. After that you came with a shield para. So yeah... Next time if you wanna act like youre so pro, do it right pls. And yeah i gank grinders in BL, Alioth etc. That happens the other away around also. At least i dont need to backcamp Airman/Wingman that wanna grind in Bark. And then here them complain about a AG backcamping Den A. Then you already know who it is right away.

Oh sure sure your shields where gone! QQ If it wasn't for that guy then I wouldn't have died Texas QQ!!!QQQQQQQ!!!!!QQQQ!!!QQQ!!QQ!!QQ!!QQ!QQ!!!QQQ!! !Q!!QQ!Q!!QQ!QQ!Q!!!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q.
Okay Buttfist'er if you don't want to die stay in safe maps and stay away from Den CK. Then you will not have to worry about getting killed anymore.

Its so sad to see someone get so butthurt over a game. You dont have to prove yourself worth on the forums if you get killed in a GAME. Stop beeing so butthurt. Suck it up! CryBaby!

MeanMako
July 13th, 2012, 11:30 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/haters_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s526x350-62877-580.jpg

AngerAG
July 14th, 2012, 05:43 AM
I dont remeber you ever killing me in LV MM. But why would you be camping the port tho? Are you not QQ'ing about us Camping?

HAHA Anger got killed!

Oh sure sure your shields where gone! QQ If it wasn't for that guy then I wouldn't have died Texas QQ!!!QQQQQQQ!!!!!QQQQ!!!QQQ!!QQ!!QQ!!QQ!QQ!!!QQQ!! !Q!!QQ!Q!!QQ!QQ!Q!!!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q!Q.
Okay Buttfist'er if you don't want to die stay in safe maps and stay away from Den CK. Then you will not have to worry about getting killed anymore.

Its so sad to see someone get so butthurt over a game. You dont have to prove yourself worth on the forums if you get killed in a GAME. Stop beeing so butthurt. Suck it up! CryBaby!

First one: Camp with 1 AG and 1 IG against what was it 10 CyberFailures and didnt count the puribots with them... And who says anything about camping? Its really into youre system isnt, this whole campstorie.

2nd: You think its the first time i got killed? Gratz Texas for killing me for the first ever on this game! :) I never got killed before....

3rd: We had texas on our wc yesterday. Compared to you, he is genious. I thought about him having down syndrome. But what you have, really no idea.
Aw damn....Really???? Do we have safe maps?!?!?!? First time i hear about this :( Thanks man for the tip :)

Btw... If you guys can't backcamp anymore, why all stay dead in the den and wait till ANI is gone?
You should protect Den CF better...

AJTexas
July 21st, 2012, 04:02 PM
10593:you mad :MAD: QQ noob!

Landfill77
July 21st, 2012, 04:09 PM
LOL!!! Thats great! XD

IShotTheSun
July 22nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
this threads goin places.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15357637/images/1308820303951.jpg

AJTexas
July 22nd, 2012, 05:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7reiFQbId8o&feature=player_embeddedSWEET youtube unbaned it.:COOL:

AJTexas
July 22nd, 2012, 06:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2MuF3yEUQi think i known why KOFINI hack looking over these video,he get hes ass kick,he wonted too be,well get farm less.

ProbablyNotCrab
July 23rd, 2012, 04:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2MuF3yEUQi think i known why KOFINI hack looking over these video,he get hes ass kick,he wonted too be,well get farm less.

im honestly speechless. I never knew someone with a negative IQ could even manage to log into this game

>godcharm
>skits
>bouncing of the rails because you suck at life
>decking to use angel wings to back camp
>sucking in general
>i i--- sorry, i just had an aneurysm

my ****ing iq just dropped watching this

i think i known why KOFINI hack looking over these video,he get hes ass kick,he wonted too be,well get farm less.
also WHAT the ****, please at least claim you were drunk writing this @__@

Hawkerace
July 23rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
Hey Justin you should post more Ace Online videos on the same youtube of you and your family. You speak English and are white, yet you type like you're twelve and from Manila.

GG no re.

Arturia Pendragon
July 23rd, 2012, 05:00 AM

http://puu.sh/KWDP

For starters, the **** did you type. Its so engrishy I can't even understand it. Now, lets count how many things we can find wrong with this video:

-Uncut footage
-decks on purpose to angel wing
-drives like an asian
-keeps shooting when theres nothing to lock onto
-drives like an asian
-Dat system message window
-drives like an asian
-nothingbutbarrierandsiege.avi
-drives like an asian

and thats only in the first 2-3 mins I could stand watching. There's probably more. I recommend you:

-Come back after finishing at least high school
-Uninstall this game
-Uninstall life

in any particular combination/order.

Landfill77
July 23rd, 2012, 11:27 AM
Ah yes Pre KOFINI hack days. I love the video's keeps the Trolls coming back for some more.

im honestly speechless. I never knew someone with a negative IQ could even manage to log into this game

>godcharm
>skits
>bouncing of the rails because you suck at life
>decking to use angel wings to back camp
>sucking in general
>i i--- sorry, i just had an aneurysm

my ****ing iq just dropped watching this

also WHAT the ****, please at least claim you were drunk writing this @__@
Dude I hope that avi pic is not you. If it is has anyone ever told you, you look like Sean William Scotts retarded brother?
Also whats wrong with God charms Skits etc. everyone is doing it at ANI.

http://puu.sh/KWDP

For starters, the **** did you type. Its so engrishy I can't even understand it. Now, lets count how many things we can find wrong with this video:

-Uncut footage
-decks on purpose to angel wing
-drives like an asian
-keeps shooting when theres nothing to lock onto
-drives like an asian
-Dat system message window
-drives like an asian
-nothingbutbarrierandsiege.avi
-drives like an asian

and thats only in the first 2-3 mins I could stand watching. There's probably more. I recommend you:

-Come back after finishing at least high school
-Uninstall this game
-Uninstall life

in any particular combination/order.

You really love Asian Drivers? Your new nickname shall be Hitler.

Silver-X
July 23rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
i think i known why KOFINI hack looking over these video,he get hes ass kick,he wonted too be,well get farm less.

>angel wings to backcamp
>doesn't use the sides of the dens to be immune to most AGs
>uses siege mode to look backwards instead of pressing the scroll wheel
>most of the footage involved backcamping
>doesn't even 0-siege
>no air siege even used or equipped
>doesn't prevent system message window from ****ing up by pressing T
>barriers RIGHT AFTER LANDING instead of when faced with missiles
>FALLS FOR THE DAMN MINRANGE CIRCLING TRICK THAT CAN BE AVOIDED BY SIMPLY MOVING BACKWARDS
>most of the footage involved backcamping
>camoruns away from me in wars
>STANDS IN THE LINE OF ****ING FIRE WITH BARRIER AND REMAINING THERE INSTEAD OF GETTING THE HELL OUT
>only backcamps
>accuses KOFINI, who is also a scrub anyway of hacking
>drives like a 16 yr old girl with down syndrome
>****ING CAMORUNS FROM A LV 86 AG WITH E5 ARMOR AND -46 RA AS A CENTURION AG WITH -56 RA AND HERO SIEGE
>his brigmates still circlejerk and try defending him even though he's a total asshat at AG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOObQpEEeJw

Arturia Pendragon
July 23rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
You really love Asian Drivers? Your new nickname shall be Hitler.

Now, lets count how many things we can find wrong with this video:

So lets see what we can gather from landfill's "INTELLIGENT" post:

-He can't seem to grasp what "driving like an asian" means
-His english comprehension is subpar
-Doesnt know his history or geography for that matter, since he associates hitler with all asians apparently

Conclusion? Theres at least two people who havent finished high school in that brig. Come back after you finish school, not before.

Landfill77
July 25th, 2012, 11:58 AM
So lets see what we can gather from landfill's "INTELLIGENT" post:

-He can't seem to grasp what "driving like an asian" means
-His english comprehension is subpar
-Doesnt know his history or geography for that matter, since he associates hitler with all asians apparently

Conclusion? Theres at least two people who havent finished high school in that brig. Come back after you finish school, not before.

Well since we are on the subject of school maybe you should be the one going back school. Or maybe at least read a history book. Or you could watch the history channel.
I shall now explain to you why from this point further will be known as Hitler. Hitler wanted a supreme race. He thought anything less than this supreme race should be wiped off the face of the earth. So your comment of “drives like an Asian” means that the Asian community is not (in your opinion) part of your ideal of a supreme race. I think God every day that people like you do not run the world. I’m sure you have made your mom and dad happy with what you have done with your life.
Thanks for trying, better luck next time.

The_Black
July 25th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Well since we are on the subject of school maybe you should be the one going back school. Or maybe at least read a history book. Or you could watch the history channel.
I shall now explain to you why from this point further will be known as Hitler. Hitler wanted a supreme race. He thought anything less than this supreme race should be wiped off the face of the earth. So your comment of “drives like an Asian” means that the Asian community is not (in your opinion) part of your ideal of a supreme race. I think God every day that people like you do not run the world. I’m sure you have made your mom and dad happy with what you have done with your life.

Hitler wanted a united Europe. Owait...

Arturia Pendragon
July 26th, 2012, 01:40 AM
I shall now explain to you why from this point further will be known as Hitler. Hitler wanted a supreme race. He thought anything less than this supreme race should be wiped off the face of the earth. So your comment of “drives like an Asian” means that the Asian community is not (in your opinion) part of your ideal of a supreme race.

Its nothing to do with hating. Its a well known fact that a lot of asians cant drive. If I hated asians, then I wouldnt have had a Korean GF, or had vietnamese friends, twit.

Also, fun fact: Hitler allied with Japan. That makes both views of your point invalid. Again, go back to school please.

I think God every day that people like you do not run the world. I’m sure you have made your mom and dad happy with what you have done with your life.

"I" is a long ways away from "A". Learn to home row.

IShotTheSun
July 26th, 2012, 10:17 AM

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/Em_Leingod/Anime/1240274778297.gif
so much wrong.

Landfill77
July 26th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Its nothing to do with hating. Its a well known fact that a lot of asians cant drive. If I hated asians, then I wouldnt have had a Korean GF, or had vietnamese friends, twit.

Also, fun fact: Hitler allied with Japan. That makes both views of your point invalid. Again, go back to school please.

"I" is a long ways away from "A". Learn to home row.

There are many bad drivers of any race. So your point is invalid! Also let’s not kid anyone your hand does not count as a GF.
Image Detail for - Email this article to a friend: (http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoV7IZBFQ4jUARWCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMT Q4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimage s.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dhand%2B face%26n%3D30%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=590&h=592&imgurl=www.fluentcollab.org%2Fmbg%2Fimages%2Fmight begood%2Freviews%2FJoyceEmily_Hand-Face_72.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fluentcollab.org%2Fmbg%2Find ex.php%2Freviews%2Freview%2F144%2F233&size=53.5+KB&name=Email+this+article+to+a+friend%3A&p=hand+face&oid=76175080573087b41fe3aa5b74785041&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-701&tt=Email%2Bthis%2Barticle%2Bto%2Ba%2Bfriend%253A&b=0&ni=133&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12060h8aa&sigb=13dca8ql0&sigi=12f70c6d7&.crumb=a0IKIfeuDV2)
Also just because there is a lot of Asians playing this game that you talk to in war chat does not mean that they are your friends.

You are correct in the alliance between Germany and Japan. But why was the reason? I shall tell you… Hitler used Japan to help him cause stress on the British colonies in south Asia. So Japan was a pawn in his scheme to rid the planted of his opinion the lesser of all the races. Hitler also wanted China and the US to suffer in this alliance. So whose point is invalid? Please do your research okay. Maybe they don’t teach you that stuff in special Ed.
Also thAnk you for pointing out that I misspelled one word. WOW maybe your right I should go back to school?
But I am done with you. Who are you trying to prove yourself to? Please can we get back to the game? Like that you are a terrible BG and don’t get me started on that IG of yours.

IShotTheSun
July 26th, 2012, 01:20 PM
There are many bad drivers of any race. So your point is invalid! Also let’s not kid anyone your hand does not count as a GF.
Image Detail for - Email this article to a friend: (http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoV7IZBFQ4jUARWCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMT Q4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimage s.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dhand%2B face%26n%3D30%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=590&h=592&imgurl=www.fluentcollab.org%2Fmbg%2Fimages%2Fmight begood%2Freviews%2FJoyceEmily_Hand-Face_72.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fluentcollab.org%2Fmbg%2Find ex.php%2Freviews%2Freview%2F144%2F233&size=53.5+KB&name=Email+this+article+to+a+friend%3A&p=hand+face&oid=76175080573087b41fe3aa5b74785041&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-701&tt=Email%2Bthis%2Barticle%2Bto%2Ba%2Bfriend%253A&b=0&ni=133&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12060h8aa&sigb=13dca8ql0&sigi=12f70c6d7&.crumb=a0IKIfeuDV2)
Also just because there is a lot of Asians playing this game that you talk to in war chat does not mean that they are your friends.

You are correct in the alliance between Germany and Japan. But why was the reason? I shall tell you… Hitler used Japan to help him cause stress on the British colonies in south Asia. So Japan was a pawn in his scheme to rid the planted of his opinion the lesser of all the races. Hitler also wanted China and the US to suffer in this alliance. So whose point is invalid? Please do your research okay. Maybe they don’t teach you that stuff in special Ed.
Also thAnk you for pointing out that I misspelled one word. WOW maybe your right I should go back to school?
But I am done with you. Who are you trying to prove yourself to? Please can we get back to the game? Like that you are a terrible BG and don’t get me started on that IG of yours.

YEA DETH! WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY TO ALL DAT LOGIC

/insertrelevantk-ongifhere

IndigoKnight
July 26th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hey Ishot, I can't believe Mutkie is unbanned now and you're not :S

Arturia Pendragon
July 26th, 2012, 05:17 PM
YEA DETH! WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY TO ALL DAT LOGIC

/insertrelevantk-ongifhere

To be perfectly honest, he lost any credibility after the first two sentences. He sounds like someone who just hit puberty and is trying to be cute, especially the part where he thinks Im trying to prove something. The kid needs to get over himself, before attempting to apply logic.

Also that comment at the end was kind of cute, especially since I never see him in game.

IShotTheSun
July 26th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Hey Ishot, I can't believe Mutkie is unbanned now and you're not :S

Funny story about that. Apparently after waiting a month for a reply to my ticket after I found out relo got unbanned, I get a reply saying I traded with a character which I've never seen before and apparently that trade was so horrendous, so horrific, so horrifying that im still banned for 2000 years. No big deal,though. This game was going down the ****hole and with no major effort to change/fix it, I see a bleak future for it anyway.

Hawkerace
July 27th, 2012, 08:43 AM
\Who are you trying to prove yourself to? Please can we get back to the game? Like that you are a terrible BG and don’t get me started on that IG of yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE

I don't think Cyberknights has ANY right to call anyone terrible.

Any IG/BG from CK who objects can feel free to duel us at anytime, we'll certainly oblige.

Tank47
July 27th, 2012, 11:22 AM
To be perfectly honest, he lost any credibility after the first two sentences. He sounds like someone who just hit puberty and is trying to be cute, especially the part where he thinks Im trying to prove something. The kid needs to get over himself, before attempting to apply logic.

Also that comment at the end was kind of cute, especially since I never see him in game.

I am probly old enough to be your daddy. You know me dont lie son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE

I don't think Cyberknights has ANY right to call anyone terrible.

Any IG/BG from CK who objects can feel free to duel us at anytime, we'll certainly oblige.

Why not MG? To make it fair Ill take you and death/castor on at the same time. Name date, time, and map bro.

(This is Landfill btw forgot I was logged into my sons account)

BobSaget
July 27th, 2012, 12:09 PM
my son

why .

Arturia Pendragon
July 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I am probly old enough to be your daddy. You know me dont lie son.

Why not MG? To make it fair Ill take you and death/castor on at the same time. Name date, time, and map bro.

(This is Landfill btw forgot I was logged into my sons account)

Ignoring your first statement again, because person over the internet.

The point of a duel is 1v1ing. No kits, no charms, no bs. Trust us, we'll know if you're charming in a duel.

NOMADD73
July 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM
yea! :)

IShotTheSun
July 28th, 2012, 12:45 AM
...55ra... Why....?

Arturia Pendragon
July 28th, 2012, 02:00 AM
GG, one ra from the frame break.

Landfill77
July 28th, 2012, 12:18 PM
why .
I was doing his daily scratch off.

Ignoring your first statement again, because person over the internet.

The point of a duel is 1v1ing. No kits, no charms, no bs. Trust us, we'll know if you're charming in a duel.

Your an idiot!

Lonewolf7191
July 28th, 2012, 04:33 PM
GG, one ra from the frame break.

Unless you're talking about something else, its 2 ra from the framebreak :V

Also, why? Cause Banders.
Not defending him, but with hero siege those 12m/m will hurt alot more than 56ra, considering this game doesnt go in 60fps in wars, ever :V

SirHumpsalot
July 28th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Your an idiot!

You're*, heh.

Silver-X
July 31st, 2012, 12:27 PM
You're*, heh.

>Mexican actually correcting an American's mistakes

I think all that family incest has gotten through guys.

AJTexas
August 2nd, 2012, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNr9PFAoBCw&feature=youtu.beHow to grind with the GOM brig:XD:

Arturia Pendragon
August 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Unless you're talking about something else, its 2 ra from the framebreak :V

Also, why? Cause Banders.
Not defending him, but with hero siege those 12m/m will hurt alot more than 56ra, considering this game doesnt go in 60fps in wars, ever :V

Yeah you're right, I saw wrong. -56 ra is the frame break.

AJTexas
August 3rd, 2012, 02:03 AM
Today,Suba was black mail by BOPE suba cave in over a ANI grinding in a map BOPE was and sent in tickit geting ANI banned for grinding BOPE stateing ther not going to pay.:'(.So iam not sending any more tickit ill let the form rock on.CK wher black mail the last OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbRuJ3pHvA&feature=youtu.beover a big smach,we didt give Jose_kid one,so he killed OP and HAHAHA.So CK plz do your best to stay clear of Suba & BOPE.
go grind untell these is over.

AJTexas
August 3rd, 2012, 02:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=NJ3aiM8K6D0&NR=1GRIND SONG

Curtis74
August 3rd, 2012, 11:23 AM
You're*, heh.

>Mexican actually correcting an American's mistakes

I think all that family incest has gotten through guys.

I sure am glad to see you guys trying so hard. But Siler what the hell are you trying to say in that last sentence??? Silver if you are going to try and troll on someones engrish better to make sure your engrish is correct. Thanks.

Today,Suba was black mail by BOPE suba cave in over a ANI grinding in a map BOPE was and sent in tickit geting ANI banned for grinding BOPE stateing ther not going to pay.:'(.So iam not sending any more tickit ill let the form rock on.CK wher black mail the last OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbRuJ3pHvA&feature=youtu.beover a big smach,we didt give Jose_kid one,so he killed OP and HAHAHA.So CK plz do your best to stay clear of Suba & BOPE.
go grind untell these is over.

Yeah the last 2 OP's where kinda f'ed.

Curtis74
August 3rd, 2012, 11:24 AM
Wait What you cant post 2 vids. in one post? Double post for the win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNr9PFAoBCw&feature=youtu.beHow to grind with the GOM brig:XD:
HAHA Tile sucks.

IShotTheSun
August 3rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
your lack of understanding is further proving his point.

lemme lay this out simply for you.

you're ****ing inbred.

Silver-X
August 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM
I sure am glad to see you guys trying so hard. But Siler what the hell are you trying to say in that last sentence??? Silver if you are going to try and troll on someones engrish better to make sure your engrish is correct. Thanks.

My English is completely understandable actually. It's a natural fact that Mexicans suck at English, and stereotypical (actually a fact, but I'm that nice) that rednecks have constant incest. I'll let you fit all the rest of the pieces together. ;3

AJTexas
August 6th, 2012, 04:12 AM
:rolleyes: ***^

Landfill77
August 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM
your lack of understanding is further proving his point.

lemme lay this out simply for you.

you're ****ing inbred.

You dont count. Cya in 4012. Talk to me when you can play Ace again.

My English is completely understandable actually. It's a natural fact that Mexicans suck at English, and stereotypical (actually a fact, but I'm that nice) that rednecks have constant incest. I'll let you fit all the rest of the pieces together. ;3

Who are you BTW? Do you even count also? What do either of you know about being from Texas? Have either of you ever visited the great state of Texas? Inbred??? Thats not Texas son! We have the best looking women in the world. I think it sad to see that people are so jealous of us maybe its because we have room to move around in this state. Or is it that we have all the resouces that everyone wants. Maybe its the fact that we have a large state in the USA and all other states have the little man syndrome? Call me redneck, inbred, uneducated, etc. But you just mad because I got a Biggggggggg....

State!!!!

AJTexas
August 10th, 2012, 03:15 PM
11461Just Wally,and ther frecking out!ANI leader are key bored cowbows are keyboard wizards.lol:XD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKbUm8GrbM

Lonewolf7191
August 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM
11461Just Wally,and ther frecking out!ANI leader are key bored cowbows are keyboard wizards.lol:XD:
Just your brigmate, after i called for a friend to help me fend off you and your KSing.

Zip1k
August 15th, 2012, 08:43 AM
hi dude :)

Landfill77
August 15th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Just your brigmate, after i called for a friend to help me fend off you and your KSing.
Wait what happend?

hi dude :)

Waz up Zip!!!

Lonewolf7191
August 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Wait what happend?

I had been grinding in alioth for 2 hours when Texas came and ksd me so i would leave the spot.
I asked him to leave, he did. He came back a hour later and didnt stop. When i told him to stop, he said "you stopped shooting" and then continued.
I got pissed and asked Derpy to help me with his ksing.
Derpy kicked Texas and _kabang_ (who got called in when Derpy came) out of the map.
Texas blames Derpy for rahacking, which Derpy isnt.

IndigoKnight
August 16th, 2012, 06:09 AM
I had been grinding in alioth for 2 hours when Texas came and ksd me so i would leave the spot.
I asked him to leave, he did. He came back a hour later and didnt stop. When i told him to stop, he said "you stopped shooting" and then continued.
I got pissed and asked Derpy to help me with his ksing.
Derpy kicked Texas and _kabang_ (who got called in when Derpy came) out of the map.
Texas blames Derpy for rahacking, which Derpy isnt.

Would you want to have a formal discussion about this, or are you content with what Derpy did to them?

IronlEye
August 16th, 2012, 06:13 AM
> You can discuss with these kind of players.

Lonewolf7191
August 16th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Would you want to have a formal discussion about this, or are you content with what Derpy did to them?

No discussion is needed as i got to grind alone.
I also made it clear to Texas how to NOT ks in alioth yesterday, by NOT shooting at the mobs at his spot.

BossBombs
August 16th, 2012, 08:28 AM
I like duh chicken boi ! :)

IndigoKnight
August 16th, 2012, 06:50 PM
No discussion is needed as i got to grind alone.
I also made it clear to Texas how to NOT ks in alioth yesterday, by NOT shooting at the mobs at his spot.

Alright, whatever suits you. I don't like to babysit my own brig members, but it's still my job to tie up loose ends. If anything else comes up, please try to contact me.

IGN: Imaginarium

BossBombs
August 17th, 2012, 08:54 AM
OMG I didn't know you were Imaginarium D:, buddy, :D :D :D

AJTexas
August 19th, 2012, 10:22 AM
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g477/jasontunnell/?action=view&current=Movie56or59orwhat.mp4
you wher AFK seting ther for 5 to 10 min not doing anythang.If we can call seat cheak on a grind spot,ther be no place to grind,As far as Derp if he need some one to spy for him telling wher bcu are than more power to him,that show what kind of player you and Derp are.

Landfill77
August 20th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Bro I hope you turned that video in. That RA does not look right. I know yours is 56ra what is his 156ra?

All CK stay away from TonyClank untill GM's Check his wep.

Lonewolf7191
August 20th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Alright, whatever suits you. I don't like to babysit my own brig members, but it's still my job to tie up loose ends. If anything else comes up, please try to contact me.

IGN: Imaginarium
I am however going to reply to whatever lies your brigmembers throw at me.
I stand by what i said before, that i have nothing against CK as a brig, just people who do stuff against me.

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g477/jasontunnell/?action=view¤t=Movie56or59orwhat.mp4
you wher AFK seting ther for 5 to 10 min not doing anythang.If we can call seat cheak on a grind spot,ther be no place to grind,As far as Derp if he need some one to spy for him telling wher bcu are than more power to him,that show what kind of player you and Derp are.

No, i was not. I was grinding and you were shooting the mobs i was shooting at.
As a matter of fact, i have screenshots of you doing it. (i can post them if you want :) )

Bro I hope you turned that video in. That RA does not look right. I know yours is 56ra what is his 156ra?

That RA is what happends when you A) have +2 siege and a 56ra smash and B) dont miss at all.
Considering that Texas seems to have little to none Defence, he will naturally die quite fast.

AJTexas
August 20th, 2012, 02:07 PM
i give up Suba dont care.i think 185 was banned,turn around made a new ship called 187.same o same o.:'(

BobSaget
August 20th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Maybe you're just really bad.

But it took him about 5 seconds to kill what looks like about 14k HP. Yep 2.8k DPS is totally hacking. Sweet 5 FPS video too.

IronlEye
August 20th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Ogod .

Lonewolf7191
August 20th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Maybe you're just really bad.

But it took him about 5 seconds to kill what looks like about 14k HP. Yep 2.8k DPS is totally hacking. Sweet 5 FPS video too.

My bad then, looks like Texas DO have some def :)

IndigoKnight
August 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM

Derpy has already posted his stuff, you can look at it for yourself.

http://i50.tinypic.com/debof6.png

Finally e12d my armor 10 minutes ago. :x

I looked at the video and I see nothing wrong with it, and if you notice, Texas was still in the air trying to land while being shot at. Both Nomadd and I have talked about this and agree that Texas's laptop is not the best thing to play ace on. It slows down his ace and ra a bit, and if he is running programs to record himself it slows down even more. Texas should have a slightly higher ra than what I've seen from experience.

I stand by what i said before, that i have nothing against CK as a brig, just people who do stuff against me.

You seem like a reasonable person. If you are still fine with no discussion then just keep in mind Texas is into "drinking and posting" and landfill is into forum trolling and flaming. All I will say is that from my point of view Texas misunderstood the situation and ended up trying to grind where you were. The only reason he gave you that kind of response is because he gets upset about cross-nation collusion as in the case of you and derpy. You probably stabbed a bit into his pride too as a result. But hey, what people post on the forums is their own business. I'm not about to try to stop anyone.

i give up Suba dont care.i think 185 was banned,turn around made a new ship called 187.same o same o.:'(

Aj, I still have not sent in that recording I took of 185. I was hoping I could get a second opinion from you guys but I have not had the chance to yet. I think 185 and 187 are the same person anyways.

Lonewolf7191
August 20th, 2012, 03:51 PM
You seem like a reasonable person. If you are still fine with no discussion then just keep in mind Texas is into "drinking and posting" and landfill is into forum trolling and flaming. All I will say is that from my point of view Texas misunderstood the situation and ended up trying to grind where you were. The only reason he gave you that kind of response is because he gets upset about cross-nation collusion as in the case of you and derpy. You probably stabbed a bit into his pride too as a result. But hey, what people post on the forums is their own business. I'm not about to try to stop anyone.

I stabbed his pride? What do you think he did when he came into the map, and started ksing me out of my spot because he could?
There was no such thing as a misunderstanding, he came, i told him to stop, but he continued.
Im currently looking at a SS of him just being done with my circle and staring to shoot airmobs right after i told him to stop. As the SS is taken right after he got there, my sp is still low, and the system message shows recent mobkilling on my part. He said i was afk? I bet he did.

Hawkerace
August 20th, 2012, 11:53 PM
All ck stay away from den a until gm check his warps.

AJTexas
August 21st, 2012, 09:20 AM
All ck stay away from den a until gm check his warps.Roll that AC Duder.:XD::XD::XD:

Rscruggs74la7lj
August 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM

As a matter of fact, i have screenshots of you doing it. (i can post them if you want :) )

That RA is what happends when you A) have +2 siege and a 56ra smash and B) dont miss at all.
Considering that Texas seems to have little to none Defence, he will naturally die quite fast.
Shut Up and stop QQ'ing...

Ogod .
Nice you love Landfill77 so much that you put him on your Sig. block!!!!!

I stabbed his pride? What do you think he did when he came into the map, and started ksing me out of my spot because he could?
There was no such thing as a misunderstanding, he came, i told him to stop, but he continued.
Im currently looking at a SS of him just being done with my circle and staring to shoot airmobs right after i told him to stop. As the SS is taken right after he got there, my sp is still low, and the system message shows recent mobkilling on my part. He said i was afk? I bet he did.
More QQ'ing. What good is it doing for you?

All ck stay away from den a until gm check his warps.

Nope Not Happening. We there until this game dies!!!!

Landfill77
August 21st, 2012, 10:48 AM

Ogod .

I looked at the video and I see nothing wrong with it, and if you notice, Texas was still in the air trying to land while being shot at. Both Nomadd and I have talked about this and agree that Texas's laptop is not the best thing to play ace on. It slows down his ace and ra a bit, and if he is running programs to record himself it slows down even more. Texas should have a slightly higher ra than what I've seen from experience.

Aj, I still have not sent in that recording I took of 185. I was hoping I could get a second opinion from you guys but I have not had the chance to yet. I think 185 and 187 are the same person anyways.

Hey SHHHHHHHH! We want them to come back. What else are we to do at work???

Lonewolf7191
August 21st, 2012, 01:53 PM
Indigo, as you can see your brig isnt up for a discussion, and rather flame/try to troll than actually discuss.
Ima just leave this thread, if **** happends, ima bring it to you if thats okay with you :)

Silver-X
August 21st, 2012, 06:46 PM

>CK member having sense
>CK member having good grammar

My mind has been blown.

Hawkerace
August 23rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
>CK member having sense
>CK member having good grammar

My mind has been blown.

Must be their translator d:

Pinoyisthenewblack
August 23rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
trolls trolling troll strolling trolls

:gusta:

SEYMORBUSH
August 23rd, 2012, 10:42 AM
Indigo, as you can see your brig isnt up for a discussion, and rather flame/try to troll than actually discuss.
Ima just leave this thread, if **** happends, ima bring it to you if thats okay with you :)

HAHA CK wins again!!!!!

BobSaget
August 23rd, 2012, 06:38 PM
HAHA CK wins again!!!!!

Clearly not since Landfill and Texas are still anally devastated from getting **** on by Derpy.

Landfill77
August 24th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Clearly not since Landfill and Texas are still anally devastated from getting **** on by Derpy.

What are you talking about I was not there.

Are you back on the coke? Stop sucking that *ick for Coke...

AJTexas
August 24th, 2012, 11:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9mGZ1kPIiQ&feature=related
BobSaget cant decide *ick or coke!

BobSaget
August 24th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Why not both?

Landfill77
August 29th, 2012, 11:12 AM
ewwwwwwww! Thats grossssssssss!

Silver-X
August 31st, 2012, 05:50 PM
ewwwwwwww! Thats grossssssssss!

You're right. TWO *ICKS AND COKE IS BEST.

AJTexas
September 3rd, 2012, 03:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related

ProbablyNotCrab
September 10th, 2012, 05:20 AM

You realize agears are completely FPS dependent. Hence you playing on a potato with 5 fps means your damage per second- no matter how much RA you have, is going to suck balls.

Derpy has a decent computer, so his damage will wreck you.

however since you're clearly retarded, idk why i bother trying to explain this.

Soulsss
September 10th, 2012, 07:02 AM
I came late to the party but wanted to say something anyway!!!

Good for you. You really showed them.

Landfill77
September 10th, 2012, 12:08 PM
You realize agears are completely FPS dependent. Hence you playing on a potato with 5 fps means your damage per second- no matter how much RA you have, is going to suck balls.

Derpy has a decent computer, so his damage will wreck you.

however since you're clearly retarded, idk why i bother trying to explain this.

Lets talk a little bit about being Retarded. Look at your Av pic you look like a retarded Seann William Scott!!!! Your squinty eyes tell me you have down syndrome. Also that confused look tells me that you have no idea whats going on or you just poo'd your pants. Either way retards are special people most have gifts that others dont see. Keep that in mind buddy.

Why are you so butt hurt did we grind you in Den A or something?

StormFygar
September 11th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Lol ButtHurt by BossShip? :D

Arturia Pendragon
September 12th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Lets talk a little bit about being Retarded. Look at your Av pic you look like a retarded Seann William Scott!!!! Your squinty eyes tell me you have down syndrome. Also that confused look tells me that you have no idea whats going on or you just poo'd your pants. Either way retards are special people most have gifts that others dont see. Keep that in mind buddy.

Why are you so butt hurt did we grind you in Den A or something?

Its funny because thats actually bobsaget. Nice going there, chief (yes, we have actually mentioned this before somewhere on the forums).

Rscruggs74la7lj
September 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Landfill this thread is boring now can you get them started up again?

MeanMako
November 15th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I leave for a little bit and look what happens... Where you guys go??? oh need to change my banner switching to IG :p

by the way looks like...

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh62/Theycallmeryan/Funny%20Pictures/Fail/yoda_failed.jpg

AJTexas
January 23rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Iam sorry had to roll a dues.every one lvl101?time to grind.

MeanMako
January 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
You are still alive??? then who was this :p

AJTexas
January 24th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Dear MeanMako that was funny.I hope we still can have fun on Ace knowing that the USA north version of Ace Online will only allow you to have seven bullets.

Landfill77
January 28th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Texas you need to get over to ANI so we can back camp Den B again!!!!!

Silver-X
January 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Texas you need to get over to ANI so we can back camp Den B again!!!!!

Come on, you can backcamp both nations out now.

AJTexas
January 29th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Well iam on my way to ANI15158 it was a littel tricky,saleman said it was EZ15159.We well see who get ther 1st.

MeanMako
February 3rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
No worries AJ welcome back to ANI :D

http://i.imgur.com/STJ71.gif

AngerAG
February 6th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Let the backcamp begin!! :P