PDA

View Full Version : lol 60 rankup help

SunnyZ
November 18th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Hi guys, just made myself a fighter.

And I'm having a huge problem killing the skill master.
I have failed twice all ready, not because i die, but because I run out of pots.
The guy keeps on re potting, both times about 9 or 10 times the skill master reneged his health, then i run out of pots and must core out.

Are there any secret tips out there to help?
I passed on my archer and prs first go, it was easy, he re potted like 2 or 3 times than died. but re potting 9 times+ is just insane.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

TehSammy
November 18th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Uhh I don't remember how many times he potted against me, as I did this quest 5+ yrs ago on my fighter, but what is your skill set? that could make a diff >_>

SunnyZ
November 18th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Melee Mastery lvl 10, every other skill lvl 1 with 5 free sp points. I was told to upgrade bone crash, avenging crash, and swift axe. Suppose ill try that and go again hehe.

edit: oh crap well that's out, I cant upgrade my skills. as I have quest going on... Dammit!

VnSainT
November 18th, 2009, 08:44 AM
umm wen i killed skill master i stockedl like 400hp pots and the rest stm and MELEE'D his ass lol took a while tho lol

SunnyZ
November 18th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Oh serious? Ill give that a shot thanks vnsaint hehe just tried again with dev force, burned 200 mana pots, he reneged 15 times XD

Just guess I have bad luck haha

Bump: Woah your the best VnSainT!

Meleed his but the whole way :D he only repotted 3 times ^_^

Thanks mate :P

VnSainT
November 18th, 2009, 10:59 AM
haha np mate ^^

Toksuri
November 23rd, 2009, 02:42 AM
using force? that helps to.

saborugu
November 24th, 2009, 04:13 AM
i Did it today and he poted 5 times
I used skills 3 of the times he poted and no skills 2
in the end he gave up with me using AC on him :D

Bruuuto
December 10th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Hi I have done this quest with all 8 classes the same way-this works for all of them- just left click on him and stay on him potting hp as needed. You dont have to use any skills at all just stay alive and keep hitting him. If he spawns a pet kill it then get back on him. Take plenty of pots (hp)!!! :D