PDA

View Full Version : CrashJunkies Brigade Recruiting!

TuvokCJ
October 14th, 2011, 08:28 AM
CrashJunkies

CrashJunkies brigade is BACK!! We are recruiting fresh new players of high activity and level is quite flexible for successful applicants!!

About The Brigade

A CrashJunkies member can get a picture put up on our website; CrashJunkies Brigade - Ace Online (http://WWW.CRASHJUNKIES.ORG) & can make any contributions / ideas towards the website. We're looking for new, innovative & active individuals to add to our numbers & restore CrashJunkies to it's former glory.

CrashJunkies History
CJ was created in prelude and has existed for; i believe; some years now. Administrations have changed from first creation of the brigade & we're proud of our existence up to this day without the brigade dying completely. We had many active members & have taken every outpost and come in every position on motherships in the past (ON BOTH NATIONS!)

We are currently a firm brigade within ANI nation. There are no current plans to change nation.

Hope to see your applicant soon! - Send a standard applicant to brigade with a short introduction or contact Tuvok or R3dBull. If you can't find the brigade on the list and both gears are offline; send a letter to Tuvok :-)

Killm4rk
November 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM
im quite sure CJ is dead atm.

TheRealSpRutini
November 4th, 2011, 07:11 PM
It's a trap!

TuvokCJ
January 23rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Well yeah; we are - hence the recruitment ? Lul. Not exactly holding a festival am i LOL

Shinshou
January 23rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
come n support me damn it Tuvok :V Im the only 1 online in da brig pfff