PDA

View Full Version : i-cog league

Coherent
October 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM
It has come to my attention that we have had no tournaments in the the past month. Our last tournament was ran by WOGL and was really unsuccessful. Now there is a new league that has come to my attention and I believe this game can prosper with the help of this league. The tournaments, league, anti cheat, and drafts held by them will prosper the game. What does this mean for us? It means a bright future for competitive play. Now, all I ask of you is...if you want this league to support MAT please show them the support they need!

http://i-cog.org/forum/community-discussion-/10375-reconsider-should-icog-support-mat#10384

Do you think i-cog should support us?

CompoundFracture
October 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Woot.

Check out ICOG's Youtube page. They have uploaded some footage from several of the drafts that they have hosted. Live commentating and very professional. Reminds me of footage I've seen from ESEA's Counter Strike tournaments.

Coherent
October 26th, 2011, 01:58 PM
We need more supporters. Tell your friends, your clan, whoever plays the game to vote for MAT!

CompoundFracture
October 26th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Yep.....not alot of traffic getting to that ICOG forum thread. Get up with a GM to sticky this thread to the main friggin page dude.

Tell your kids, tell your wives, and tell your husbands, cause ICOG is rapin' err body out there.