PDA

View Full Version : Confuse, every 1 tells me something diferent, (please post skills for fs pvp build)

Brituz
October 30th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Hi im Hazte lvl61fs on valento yiuu Okay so im confuse, every 1 tell me something diferent, i got some subjects, first one

1. Swift axe, ore concentration. its swift axe a needed skill for a fs pvp build? i hear you get SA 10 then reset, to consentration later on, i can grind whitout it i guess, but does SA makes skils animation faster? i dont wana messedup mi skills. its SA NEEEDED? ore its a waste? betther get concentration?

2. destroyer vr bone crasher: well this is easy, if u want bone crasher for grinding, u dont need it thas why u have AC, then destroyer can get u kill cause of the animation, but it does the best damage and its helpful to KO ppl, so the main skills are AC and destroyer, true?? ore AC+BC its a good combination for pvp?

well the first subject its the most inpotant to me, just post me wut skills to get, and ill know, i know there are post of it already, but not every 1 things alike. pls post and help me . ty ^^ yiuuu good vibes.

ReyJunZ
October 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM
SA is for BC , but can use also for grinding = fast skill , fast kill
Conce is good aswell high atk rating = high accuracy and chances of getting the maximum damage = high damage per second,

on 2? i think u mean AC vs BC right? personally i would jsut go for AC , deals damage on all mobs, + crit from brutal swing(make sure you make this skill 10 if u get SA) and high atk rate

TheRealDeath
October 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Hi im Hazte lvl61fs on valento yiuu Okay so im confuse, every 1 tell me something diferent, i got some subjects, first one

1. Swift axe, ore concentration. its swift axe a needed skill for a fs pvp build? i hear you get SA 10 then reset, to consentration later on, i can grind whitout it i guess, but does SA makes skils animation faster? i dont wana messedup mi skills. its SA NEEEDED? ore its a waste? betther get concentration?

Before the 105 items came out, most fighters got Swift Axe to 10, as it got the axes' speed from 7 to 8. But then came the 105 items, and the 105 axe, which has 8 speed already. The problem is that swift axe does not get the speed up from 8 to 9. This means swift axe is completely useless for 105 axes, and that's why people with 105 weapons use conentration instead. So you can decide between: 1) getting swift axe to 10 now, and using event girl to reskill for concentration 10 once you get a 105 axe, or 2) get concentration now. I'd choose alternative 1, but in the end it's your decision.

2. destroyer vr bone crasher: well this is easy, if u want bone crasher for grinding, u dont need it thas why u have AC, then destroyer can get u kill cause of the animation, but it does the best damage and its helpful to KO ppl, so the main skills are AC and destroyer, true?? ore AC+BC its a good combination for pvp?

well the first subject its the most inpotant to me, just post me wut skills to get, and ill know, i know there are post of it already, but not every 1 things alike. pls post and help me . ty ^^ yiuuu good vibes.

AC is better than BC in PvP. BC can be used to kill demon-type monsters faster, but that's about it. Since you want a pvp fighter, just let BC at 1.