PDA

View Full Version : pike or fighter

Wuping1
November 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
just came back to PT and i used to play a mage 6x but kinda bored of dia spaming so fancy a malee class trying to pick between FS and PS i have a fs 50 and ps 26 atm just wondering witch is worth lvling before i start the grind fest

cheers

Heenalub0y
November 9th, 2011, 06:35 PM
i can't speak for fighters, but pike is pretty much the same situation in regards to spamming skills lol. Lower level, you're gonna spam tornado to level, as you get to harder mobs, pretty much a cl spam to train. it's all on personal preference. maybe you think one looks better than the other? as far as ive noticed, all class items cost about the same (aside from maybe mage/priest?) just play the character you think you will have more fun using :)

ImPikeMan
November 9th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Every Character has it's own specialty.So each character got advantages and disadvantages.In my opinion.they almost the same.

TheRealDeath
November 10th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Fighters may be slower to train, but their gear is way cheaper (at least on valento). Depends a bit on what you want to do with your char.

Skyrus5150
November 10th, 2011, 04:09 AM
If you go with fighters, your gonna have to pay a lot less for your gears and you have a pretty good arsenal of 1v1 skills.
If you go with pikes, the price of gears will be considerably higher but along with good 1v1 skills you will also have one of the best AoE skills which is tornado.

your choice :P

ReyJunZ
November 10th, 2011, 06:34 PM
if the item of pike is expensive, dont worry u can farm better than fighter, , with mini event and SoD on later levels, :evil:
and level faster
as for pvp , still pike pwn Fs in same level/same gear situation..hahahah

Seishiroux
November 10th, 2011, 09:21 PM
fighters are for those with severe violent tendencies and having problems managing their anger.
pikes are for scheming, sneaky bastards and ninja wannabes who are fans of pink panther.

you choose.

KyleMcGryle
November 11th, 2011, 12:16 AM
pike or fighter??

MECH

Skyrus5150
November 11th, 2011, 03:00 AM
Pike or fighter ?

HELL NO

KNIGHT !!!!!!!

ImPikeMan
November 12th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Pike Or Fighter???

No No,just troll!!

izapike
December 30th, 2011, 02:53 PM
i have a pike and fighter, both high lvl, pike is easy to train and lvl but fighter is hard to level at the begining, but after level 90 i think the fighter is much better even to level, althogh my pike is higher level than the fighter but if i knew this and is going to start from the bigining i would surely go for fighter