PDA

View Full Version : Fighter Q's

Slkjkew
November 11th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I just have a couple of leveling questions for FS, they are more general and not really related to the skills or stat distribution at all..

So for leveling, obviously FS only has two very garbadge AoE attacks so it's all single target leveling, from level 65 can anyone tell me where you should be leveling?

On my Pikeman I leveled with Chain Lancer and it worked really really well so I was able to keep up with areas my level and even higher if I had Vamp/Mrech. (example: lvl 80 was leveling in S2 Hellspawn and I managed to get 2 levels in about 3 and a half hours there)

On my Knight, Grand Cross didn't quite work the same for me, basically because the damage of the sword is a lot lower then the damage of a pike, and it didn't seem to do the kind of damage at the 8x level to leech back sufficient health/mana and so I had to AOE with Brandish in areas 5-10 levels lower then me.

So the question is, are FS similar to Pike's where they will leech back enough health and mana to maintain in an area equal to or slightly higher then their own level, or are they stuck leveling in areas under their own level.

Last question, is Destroyer a single hit or multi hit? It doesn't say on the skill, same with Avenging Crash it didn't say it was a multi hit and it turns out its a two hitter.

Nicoamil
November 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM
destroyer is a three hit attack. since its tier 4, it got delay from scratch. but its the most powerfull skill u have as a fighter.

as for leveling, it will depend on how much u like to hardcore it. some prefer to chill and level in areas same level or a bit lower, some prefer rushing and go party at hellspawns with aoe killers. some like it more intense and go one vs one on the max map they can.

Jerckysminion
November 11th, 2011, 05:13 PM
at 65 i suggest going either to Dark Sactuary , Mushroom Cave , Beehive Cave or just Ancient Priston Floor 3 if those dont work i suggest u go to Forbidden Land and destroyer is as Tolwen stated. Fighters dont have much aoe attacks and those that we have are really well kinda worthless in my eyes.

b00german
November 11th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Thx guys. I'll do it up like I did on the PS then, Forbidden Land till 65, Dark Sanct to 70, S1 to 75 (if I'm leeching good then I'll go S2 if not S1 till 80) and then S2 or I1 at 80.