PDA

View Full Version : Roughnecks recruiting

Gkgroughne0v85r
November 14th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Hello, I am JonRico.

I played Crossfire for a long time, and finally left when the hackers became too numerous to play. The Roughnecks is my clan, and Braski is my admin and co-Captain.
I am looking for people who want to play this game in fun, and play fair. I don't care what your level or experience is. All I want are people who are looking to have fun. Search us out on the clan page or PM myself or Broski in game to ask for an invite. The only people we'll kick, are the ones who hack.

Gkgroughne0v85r
November 25th, 2011, 05:02 AM
We are 39 members strong. Braski is my second in command and our admin, so if you cant locate me on the servers, he is around too.

Clan recruitment stipulations are very simple. We recruit just about anyone, irregardless of rank or level of experience. We are in it for the fun, but I also intend to get us into clan matches as well.

so in a nutshell: "Come on you apes! Do you wanna live forever!?"

Gkgroughne0v85r
November 26th, 2011, 02:51 PM
At this point, the Roughnecks are no longer recruiting, we are full.

Zombeteiro
November 28th, 2011, 11:20 PM
I am recruiting members for my clan (BALA DE PRATA) MAT for 6 places available. PM to send to interested DinhoFX

Zombeteiro
November 28th, 2011, 11:26 PM
no matter the level, join the clan will be kicked out only those that do not evolve

Kilsecpo
November 29th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Damn you DinhoEX,this is other people thread.Not for advertising your clan.Go make another thread if you want to.