PDA

View Full Version : noob archer that needs help

Pr0n00b
November 25th, 2009, 12:58 AM
Hi. i am an archer from the server Valentio. I am wondering how to earn money faster in Pristontale. I am lvl 70 already but i still do not have enough money to buy my lvl 80 equipment. can anyone please tell me how to earn more money? :'(

Btw, is my stats and skills for my archer acceptable?:confused:
Stats
Strength - 70 (i am currently wearing an AS scale armour +6)
Willpower - 56 (i still haven wear a murky yet)
Talent - 70
Agility - 195
Health - 55

Skills
Shooting Mastery - 10
Dion's Eye - 10
Perforance - 3 (trying to make it 10)
Avalance - 1 (planning to make it 10)
Evasion Mastery - 3 (trying to make it 10)
Phoenix Shot - 1 (planning to make it 10)

Febie22
November 25th, 2009, 04:25 AM
try hunting at ds near at the shop and then u can gain gold by selling items^^:XD:

Comunux
November 25th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Btw, is my stats and skills for my archer acceptable?:confused:
Stats
Strength - 70 (i am currently wearing an AS scale armour +6)
Willpower - 56 (i still haven wear a murky yet)
Talent - 70
Agility - 195
Health - 55

Skills
Shooting Mastery - 10
Dion's Eye - 10
Perforance - 3 (trying to make it 10)
Avalance - 1 (planning to make it 10)
Evasion Mastery - 3 (trying to make it 10)
Phoenix Shot - 1 (planning to make it 10)

Stats
Str => min str armor are : 68 (scale), 77 (synth), 84 (fpa) or 90 (fma)
Spirit => min spi sheltom are : 64 (murky), 72 (dev)
Talent => highest bows req 80 tal, don't add more than 80
Health => base hp is good too if you don't mind to have a risky life

Skills
Dion's eye => 1 !! :(
the rest is ok

MassXD
November 25th, 2009, 09:23 AM
To be honest, there's really no effective method of making gold around Lv70.
The problem is that the items you find will not be in high demand for this markets economy.
Most people sell Forces(Murky/Devine +) such as Enigma from the itemshop for 5mil.
Alternatively they sell the Crystals from Cash Shop (Chaos / Inferna) as a way to get quick gold.
Until you're around Lv90 or so, it's gonna be hard to make money off of just killing things.
But.. With the right build Archers can do very well in SoD of course they also risk dying at times.

As for your build, there's more then one way to skin a cat - but most go with Scale Armor build.
Other then that follow Comunux instructions they seem right as far as I can tell.
Also, from my experiences with an Archer the skill "Wind Arrow" is very nice for single targets :)

Shinrikyo
November 25th, 2009, 10:25 AM
As for your build, there's more then one way to skin a cat - but most go with Scale Armor build.
Other then that follow Comunux instructions they seem right as far as I can tell.
Also, from my experiences with an Archer the skill "Wind Arrow" is very nice for single targets :)

actually, i'd say most go for a synthetic armor, which starts at 77 STR, seing how that STR will allow you to wear 8x Gauntlets, whereas a Scale Armor build (68STR) is limited there, as well as it's hard to get minimum-str accessories that you indeed can wear. from what i've seen and experienced so far, i'd recommend 79STR, which gives you enough room to get a decent Synth Armor (which won't be too expensive) and also lets you use a min-str AS Great Shield, which has 19+3 Block, in rare cases 20+3, and is thus the shield of choice. until you get one, get a good AS Blaze Shield (with either 18+3 Block or maybe even 19+3, if you are lucky)...

Pr0n00b
December 1st, 2009, 12:31 AM
Do you earn money from going to SOD? I am also wondering other than 77 str sythenic armour, what is the lowest str required to wear Full Metal Armour?

Linde1
December 1st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Do you earn money from going to SOD? I am also wondering other than 77 str sythenic armour, what is the lowest str required to wear Full Metal Armour?

Ya, the more mobs you kill in sod the better score and the more gold you earn - Ask high lvl as how to do a good round in sod in game.. But well it cost a little to get in - depens on you lvl.. Also you need to burn a lot of mana in there, which isnt a problem now caus of the pumpkins but if / when things are back to normal its better to sell the mana compared to "earn" gold in sod by burning the manas - Normally a mana pot is like 20k...

The lowest str req to wear a as fma is 90 str...

Pr0n00b
December 15th, 2009, 08:15 AM
excuse me. do anyone know the lowest str requirement for AS Great Shield and AS Relic Gauntlet?

Pinkhew
December 15th, 2009, 09:05 AM
excuse me. do anyone know the lowest str requirement for AS Great Shield and AS Relic Gauntlet?

AS Great Shield 79 STR
AS Relic Gauntlet 75 STR

Here is a link for further questions about reqs/stats/whatever...
http://www.ept1.net/

Pr0n00b
December 15th, 2009, 11:42 PM
hi, can i trouble you guys again? I am wondering what is the market price for a perfect AS Mirage bow in server Valento. i mean 45-65 dmg and /1 att rtg. How much will it cost? :confused:

Mira
December 16th, 2009, 09:03 AM
you can check this one out here
http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=3849

CurtisC
December 16th, 2009, 10:20 AM
hi, can i trouble you guys again? I am wondering what is the market price for a perfect AS Mirage bow in server Valento. i mean 45-65 dmg and /1 att rtg. How much will it cost? :confused:

Expect it not to be cheap, i doubt theres many of perfect mirage out there, even so, just get a moderate one, use the XP event to get to lv 100. (I have seriously no idea how easy/difficult that will be, been in this game on the same char for 7 years and still level 92 :D ). Then get the lv 100 bow.. Don't waste time or money on a mirage bow now that leveling is slightly more attainable..

any fyi :D

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6131/20091216231451.jpg (http://img192.imageshack.us/i/20091216231451.jpg/)