PDA

View Full Version : Mission Against Terror: Season 1

SrFluffy
December 31st, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hey MAT'ers,

After the long wait to begin Season:1 for MAT, we will put up MAT team registrations starting TOMORROW on Sunday, 1/1 to start off the new year! "Sounds great, but what's a season? Why should I care?"

For those new to competitive gaming, a season occurs about once or twice a year (depending on availability of maps). A season consists of up to a maximum of 8 weeks of matches and allows teams to face a new team that is randomly assigned each week. The top two teams with the most wins near the end of the season are entitled to play a "finals" match. The team that dominates will win the entire season and are granted a large prize.

Does your team have what it takes to dismantle the entire season? Prove it!

*Note: You MUST be a clan leader to register. Registration information will be posted shortly.

Coherent
December 31st, 2011, 03:50 PM
What will be the prize?

Coherent
December 31st, 2011, 03:55 PM
Also, why do we have to be a clan leader to register? What if there is too much players in a clan and we have to make a 2nd team?

Example:
ReDefined has 30 members, 20 want to play, 10 in Team A, next 10 in Team B

ICOGCEO
December 31st, 2011, 06:02 PM
@ Coherent: Prize is to be determined, but we promise it'll be good.

Thanks for pointing out the "clan leader" requirement. Don't make it a big deal, respectively. All it is - that we just prefer either the clan leader or clan manager to register as someone credible to represent the team.

SrFluffy
January 4th, 2012, 10:25 AM
The registration date has changed to 1/8/12 due to the holidays.

ThasNice
January 6th, 2012, 04:17 AM
SOOOOOOO can you answer the question he asked please?

Example:
ReDefined has 30 members, 20 want to play, 10 in Team A, next 10 in Team B

SrFluffy
January 8th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Please read the new thread. It explains Coherent's question

Coherent
January 10th, 2012, 02:02 AM
It doesn't really answer my question. Your statement involved the clan, my question involved the clan. The new thread involved the team not the clan. Just re-word who you want to sign up. I already knew the answer just pointing out something.

ExltRamenH
January 10th, 2012, 03:11 AM
har har.. i just want to see how many teams sign up..

Techy1234
January 11th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Coherent, if your clan is so big, why don't you just branch them out in 2 different clans? obviously in order to make 2 teams, they have to have 1 leader.

ICOGCEO
January 14th, 2012, 02:02 PM
If you have two teams, register as two seperate teams to give everybody the opportunity to play.

Kuperie
January 21st, 2012, 06:43 PM
aww who cares anyone is beatable, no clue why ppl are afriad to face rd anyone can be beaten just need to be smart to do it