PDA

View Full Version : A Question about Golden Falcon/shooting mastery.

Sivera
January 5th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Ok I know it says 120% spirit falcon damage but is that +120% which effectivle doubles its damage? or is it just a 20% bonus?

For shooting mastery does it just take effect on the weapons base damage? because I have it at level 5 and I think I have seen it add maybe 2 damage? Seems like a waste of skill points at my lv 40 ish archer if it just effects the weapon damage, my stats add about over double what my weapon does iirc. Just curious how this works.

Also what are the stats needed for a As Sagi and how much trouble am I going to have actually finding one? Since the drop lists in this game seem to be setup so the monsters never drop stuff their own level. Level 35-40 mobs in navisko for example rarely ever drop anything above level 20 or so.

Gustavoolp19
January 5th, 2012, 08:48 AM
You can see the status of all items ( except lvl 108 ) on this website
EPT1.net (http://www.ept1.net/)

TheRealDeath
January 5th, 2012, 08:51 AM
If you need to know stat requirements for any equis go here: EPT1.net (http://www.ept1.net/stats-bows.html)
Remember to select archer spec.

Shooting mastery adds 40% of your bow's damage at lvl 10. Most people recommend maxing out this skill as soon as possible.

Golden falcon has 120% of your falcon's dmg at lvl 1 ( 20% boost), and 165% at lvl 10.

I know how hard it is to get low level stuff when you need it, it really sucks. The best way to get stuff of lvl 5x-7x is to ask higher lvl people to hunt them for you, most people will give you the item for free as it's doesn't take any extra effort for the hunter if they happen to be training in the right map.

CopperSoulfate
January 6th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Also what are the stats needed for a As Sagi and how much trouble am I going to have actually finding one? Since the drop lists in this game seem to be setup so the monsters never drop stuff their own level. Level 35-40 mobs in navisko for example rarely ever drop anything above level 20 or so.
You should have no problem obtaining an AS Sagi if I can find you in the game because I have one that's aged +5(?) stored on one of my characters. I don't remember the requirements, nor which character it's on but I think it has perfect AP and is Lv/1. My time zone is GMT-7 and I don't get home from work until about 7 or 8PM but just about any time on Saturday or Sunday may work out best if you haven't leveled too far by then, lol.

I may also have a mediocre Titan Bow that was given to me a few years ago that you can have, too. I never used it because I bought a better one by the time I got to the right level.

Let me know if you still need this stuff and I'll track 'em down.
;)

Sivera
January 6th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Sure CopperSoulfate my IGN is Siveria just PM me. I'll try to stick to valento for now. though I usually grind on Mid or awell due to less lag.