PDA

View Full Version : Questions and qeustions.

BloodyCookie
January 6th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Hello there Ace Online community.

I've played this game before, and now I'm coming back to it, but I have played for only a couple days, so I don't know much about the game yet and that's exactly why I'm here. The game is truly awesome, but I still feel a bit... lost.

First of all, let me show how my char is going at the moment.

I'm an I-Gear, level 33 with the current stats :
Attack: 91
Evasion: 64
Fuel: 27
Spirit: 11
Shield: 5
Defense: 2

Is that ok? I'm aware that I-gears should focus on Attack and Evasion but I have no clue on HOW to focus at that (when to stop putting on attack and put some on evasion or whatever)

Second thing: How does barrel roll EXACTLY works? Do I need to do it when the missiles are right about to hit me or what? I feel like I cant do it properly. :/

Third, is mission-making truly the best way for leveling?

Also if anyone wanna play some together for a teaching I would love that.

Thanks in advance! ^^

GdudeD09j0heMYW
January 13th, 2012, 10:48 PM
I don't know a whole lot about IG statting, sorry. As for barrel rolls, you want to already be in the roll by the time the missile gets to you. You have a (fairly) large window for accomplishing this, as I find the game is very forgiving. Just go find an enemy that shoots missiles and practice dodging (like the walker things in Reynard Beach, if you're ANI.) You'll want to do missions until you hit about lvl 70 or so, and then just grind and save them for later levels when you can't use grind maps.

EliadenV2
January 13th, 2012, 11:19 PM
You're going to need at least 250 spirit to buff yourself, so get your spirit stat to about 30 points.

After that, just focus on putting points into attack. There's a really good guide here I-GEAR - Ace Online Wiki (http://aceonline.wikia.com/wiki/I-GEAR)

LULZatU
March 25th, 2012, 04:26 AM
If you want to gather a lot of supplies, I'd suggest you to spend another point in fuel...
Just IMO ofc