PDA

View Full Version : Does storm Jav's hitbox get bigger as it levels?

Sivera
January 13th, 2012, 04:20 AM
I just got storm jav on my ata, and I notice it does more damage on average than my archers lv 5 preforation. Now one thing I noticed between the 2, Pref seems to have a wider hit box to the left and right of the projectile, noticably wider, shots I could have hiot with pref level 1, leave mobs untouched with storm javelin. So, what I am wondering is, if its left/right hit box gets any bigger as it levels? Or does it stay the same and I'll just have to learn to aim it better? Also is storm jav auto-hit like pref? Well actually it probally is because all the aoe's seem to be auto hit afaik.

Also this is a shameless plug but.. Anyone have some perf damage lv 50+ javs? Prefer clean so I can gem them, but if they aged its fine. I am looking to buy and or borrow said weapons.

Also is Windy worth leveling up? when I used it all it seemd to do was add 10% of my weapons AR and not total AR, which makes it seem sort of a waste of skill points to bother leveling.

So far my skills are 9 shooting mastery 2 triumph of valhalla, and 1 in every other skill up to lv 50.

Splim000
January 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Don't worry about windy to much until you get to iorn2, by loc you will really notice it helping.
Sorry i haven't had storm jav under 10 in years so i don't remember.