PDA

View Full Version : Item Respecing - Help please

Mattisbogus
January 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Hi I am pretty new to this game and recently I bought a piece of armor that was speced for Atalanta (I am Pikeman) and I read that I can actually respec this item to my class with the use of some items from potion lady, and that the respec process was 100% random.

So far I understand that first I must use the 2 correct items to CLEAN the item of it's spec. Ok I did this, and then added the 2 items again to add a random spec. It worked fine, but was speced a different spec than Pikeman. So I did this about 3-4 times and still did not get a Pikeman spec.

Now however... every time I go to do this, it only keeps telling me "Item has been reconstructed" and the item is already clean... it's not adding a new spec to the item and I have done this 4-5 times.

Why is this? Can I not respec it anymore? I am very confused. Please help, I am still very new :P

trisotte
January 19th, 2012, 01:07 PM
it's random, not only the spec change, also the stats.
are you sure it's exactly the same? with the same stats?
because it's not rare to get non-spec 5 times in a row

Mattisbogus
January 19th, 2012, 02:17 PM
it's random, not only the spec change, also the stats.
are you sure it's exactly the same? with the same stats?
because it's not rare to get non-spec 5 times in a row

Ahh ok, I haven't checked if the stats changed, it just doesn't spec but now that you said it's not very rare to get a non spec 5 times makes a lot of sense. I thought the spec would always spec to something just it was a random spec always. Saying that it can also be a non spec makes a lot more sense I just thought maybe there was a limit as to how many times I was allowed ^^ thank you very much, I am learning a lot in this game everyday.