PDA

View Full Version : Back to EPT after 8 years.

tsa724
January 24th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hi..

I've decided to return and play some PT for old times sake. I used to play on Galantia if I'm not mistaken.. what happened to the original servers? Leveling seems extremely sped up now too, which is fine. I do miss the feeling of finding the elusive transparo.. although the appeal isn't the same as what it used to be!

"Burn" my Archer got deleted or I can't remember the account I guess.. oh well. I made a new Mech instead.

See you in game,
Ahzu

knommelkop2
January 25th, 2012, 12:20 AM
All servers have been merged (twice since you left actually if I'm correct).
There's currently permanent x4 exp, also the reason why everyone is so high lvl.

Just an advice; Most people play on Valento.

Welcome back.

TweentyJuan
January 25th, 2012, 12:49 AM
returning to play too after 3 years... good thing my 3 accounts are still active. :-)

Gustavoolp19
January 25th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Welcome back guys

MrBusy
January 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Welcome backkkkkkk :D

tsa724
January 26th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Looking out for MS 6x - 7x gear, pm me in game if you find anything!

FaithBreaker
January 26th, 2012, 05:30 PM
If you want your old account back, you can always send an support ticket!

Fruiteater
January 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome back fellows :)

Nycxnic
January 26th, 2012, 11:19 PM
whoa burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it's really been a long time... welcome back! we need more old school players back to pt. it would be nice to see dongjin, firefox re****lous, beck23, arem, and so many more back on pt.

Ripples
January 27th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Hi..

I've decided to return and play some PT for old times sake. I used to play on Galantia if I'm not mistaken.. what happened to the original servers? Leveling seems extremely sped up now too, which is fine. I do miss the feeling of finding the elusive transparo.. although the appeal isn't the same as what it used to be!

"Burn" my Archer got deleted or I can't remember the account I guess.. oh well. I made a new Mech instead.

See you in game,
Ahzu

You should know that Suba banned some old accounts for security, whatever it means. I managed to get my 7yrs old mage account after sending a ticket.
You can find that section here: https://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx
---> Prison Tale 1
---> Blocked from game (Security Issue)

I'm not 100% sure you can get your account back, but why don't you give a shot?

Re: I'm just helping you just because of the lost archer :D

Have Fun and Welcome Back.

tsa724
January 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the tips, I don't plan on trying to get the account back. Leveling up again is a breeze compared to what it used to be.

Hey NYC, long time no see. Rumor has is Gukdak as made another Ata as well.. *hint hint*

As for the other guys, no idea what they're up to.

Selina!
February 6th, 2012, 11:18 PM
I'm also contemplating on coming back on PT. I played since 2003 or 2004? Took many breaks. I'm wondering if any of my old friends are still playing. They're the reason why i played on.

VNNNNNN
February 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Returning here too after 4 or 5 years and intruducing some friends and my girlfriend to the crew.

IGN: FrankZappa

ed teh gar
February 27th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I used to roll with a bunch of gala tards

guys from allstars legends and titans and stuff

pt nation goers

guys like lidoricky duriniii or saintkuja ( and of course my boy darkmithrandir) old old old players

good times dude

gala was an interesting server before the merge.

(mardanos awell-kzee lunar/migal midranda galantia were the 5 right? i forgot