PDA

View Full Version : Suba Points Card Holiday Bonus! (Dec 1st-Dec 31st)

Poptart
November 30th, 2009, 03:28 PM
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/wickedGM/prepaidcardpromo.jpg
Suba Games prepaid cards currently not redeemable for Crossfire or Metin2

Suba Games would like to treat you this holiday season with 2 extra bonus items when purchasing our Suba Points Card. Redeem your Suba Points Card during the month of December(Dec 1st-Dec 31st) and receive a total of 4 bonus items.

Suba Games Prepaid cards are available at all Target locations in the USA. If you need to find the cards at a local Target, ask them about item SKU#012-15-0385 and they should be able to help you find the cards.

Suba Games Prepaid cards are now also available across Canada look out for them in Mac’s Convenience stores, Need's and Sobeys. Ask your local store to look up item SKU#0-76750-06097 and they will be able to help you find it!

We at Suba Games would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays!

BigHomie
November 30th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Good to know im getting some bonuses still when i use these Suba Points cards .... damn grandma is too oldschool wont let me use her credit card and like thinks ill do bad stuff with cash ... Time to tell her to buy me a few Suba points cards!!:evil:

Kyokun17
November 30th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Thats pretty cool, even those of us who are getting prepaid cards for x-mas instead of through paypal are still getting a little somtin extra

IIYuriII
November 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM
So when are you going to put in 7-11 or walgreen :confused:

i know i asked this long time ago i am just waiting for very long times

Kyokun17
November 30th, 2009, 07:12 PM
So when are you going to put in 7-11 or walgreen :confused:

i know i asked this long time ago i am just waiting for very long times

you wont get the bonus items from the cards (not that they were to big that youll miss out) but the "Ultimate Gamer Cards" they sell at 7-11 also work on AO if AO supports "pay-by-cash"

*just a little fyi incase ya didn't know*

IIYuriII
November 30th, 2009, 07:14 PM
you wont get the bonus items from the cards (not that they were to big that youll miss out) but the "Ultimate Gamer Cards" they sell at 7-11 also work on AO if AO supports "pay-by-cash"

*just a little fyi incase ya didn't know*

Then what else can i buy Pre-paidcard ? Do GoCash Pre-paidcard also work right ?

Kyokun17
November 30th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Then what else can i buy Pre-paidcard ? Do GoCash Pre-paidcard also work right ?

Ya GoCash works, and here
http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=3894

is an event that suba is having with GoCash cards and paypal credits

ksnler
November 30th, 2009, 08:31 PM
when will da point cards be out in canada:confused:

Kyokun17
December 1st, 2009, 01:07 AM
when will da point cards be out in canada:confused:

if you read the 1st post its stated they are avalible in 3 diffrent stores in canada: Mac's, needs, and sobeys (not from canada so I dunno what those 3 stores are lol)

ksnler
December 1st, 2009, 11:49 AM
but i just checked macs recently and there isnt any suba game cards:'(

Poptart
December 1st, 2009, 11:56 AM
we understand that some locations have yet to begin selling our Suba Points Card or have sold out, there is a next batch of card being sent out across Canada and the U.S. please be patient.

FruitTart
December 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM
Did you give them the SKU # ??
See this thread for SKU #
http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=3139

BigHomie
December 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM
Yeah i was having trouble explaining to the cashier about this item, but i finally spoke to a manager of a Mac's and he located the item... i bugged him to stock up on more since its a HOT holiday item :p

Damn cashiers don't know anything :mad:

ksnler
December 1st, 2009, 07:26 PM
you will be telling us when this batch is being sent to canada no?

Lucknugg32
December 2nd, 2009, 09:52 AM
wow, it's like early x'mas at Subagames! :D

natzky
December 29th, 2009, 07:56 AM
can you give me free gaming cards.. because i dont have dredit card and here in our place they dont sell gaming cards.. i wish you will grant my request.. pls...

BigHomie
December 29th, 2009, 10:04 AM
can you give me free gaming cards.. because i dont have dredit card and here in our place they dont sell gaming cards.. i wish you will grant my request.. pls...

Free??? ... yeah rite! ... good luck with that one ... you might as well go and create a game banner and win yourself some free points :p