PDA

View Full Version : Election results/Patch 3.5.5.1 (Valentines day patch)

HighDemand
February 2nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
We had maintenance today at around 11am to 12pm. Everything went through smoothly, and no problems came up.

Election results:

I would like to say congratulations to our new nation leaders Dree(ANI), and S3PULTURA(BCU).

- S3PULTURA won the vote by an outstanding 50%
- Dree was neck and neck with Kalaschnikow but pulled ahead by 1%. There were only 50 votes setting them apart!!!

Honorable mentions: Kalaschnikow, FREAK_FORCE

Patch 3.5.5.1 (Valentines day patch):

You can now get chocolate drops from monsters, and Valentines day contours are available in the cash shop.

Patch notes:

St. Valentine's Day Event Item Added
- Heart Armor Exterior Change Kit
(Cash Items)
- Milk chocolate and White Chocolate
(Monster Drops, A grade kit + 100 P)

Happy Valentines Day,
from the SubaGames team :O

BobSaget
February 2nd, 2012, 01:27 PM
I will become Chairman one day.

Wincest
February 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
HighDemand;419370']We had maintenance today at around 11am to 12pm. Everything went through smoothly, and no problems came up.

Election results:

I would like to say congratulations to our new nation leaders Dree(ANI), and S3PULTURA(BCU).

- S3PULTURA won the vote by an outstanding 50%
- Dree was neck and neck with Kalaschnikow but pulled ahead by 1%. There were only 50 votes setting them apart!!!

Honorable mentions: Kalaschnikow, FREAK_FORCE

Patch 3.5.5.1 (Valentines day patch):

You can now get chocolate drops from monsters, and Valentines day contours are available in the cash shop.

Patch notes:

St. Valentine's Day Event Item Added
- Heart Armor Exterior Change Kit
(Cash Items)
- Milk chocolate and White Chocolate
(Monster Drops, A grade kit + 100 P)

Happy Valentines Day,
from the SubaGames team :O

Are the Heart Armors the same thing as the Love contours? If so they should get restocked since they're already in the shop.

Hurdurderp
February 2nd, 2012, 01:45 PM
i don't think the love contours have all even sold yet from last year

Soulsss
February 2nd, 2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks for including an idea of how the election numbers broke down. Pretty neat actually, hope you continue to do that for other months.

Scribbin
February 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
i don't think the love contours have all even sold yet from last year

Don't even want those.

Soulsss
February 2nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Don't even want those.

I really hope Mdnite/Seraphim contours over his bg Valentine's contour. Dat **** ain't pretty

Xjmas
February 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
HighDemand;419370']- Dree was neck and neck with Kalaschnikow but pulled ahead by 1%. There were only 50 votes setting them apart!!!

People actually voted for the Gvet that doesn't even play?

Kyithios
February 2nd, 2012, 03:57 PM

The GVets obviously meant to troll people.

B52SRX
February 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Contours, OMG are they the same left overs from last yea?

Last1Standing
February 2nd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Where is malibuu asking for heart leg 90 Bigsmashes.

Tartaros517
February 3rd, 2012, 12:10 AM
Where is malibuu asking for heart leg 90 Bigsmashes.

Give him time, he has to sound it out

xxXBattousaiXxx
February 3rd, 2012, 12:40 AM
I have a feeling this might be a stupid question but I haven't looked at the cash shop in months. So, did they just replenish the amount of valentines day contours from last year, or did the legitimately added new contours? If the later, can someone post screenshots?

Edit: I also haven't played for months. Got ace working on a laptop today.

Soulsss
February 3rd, 2012, 12:52 AM
I have a feeling this might be a stupid question but I haven't looked at the cash shop in months. So, did they just replenish the amount of valentines day contours from last year, or did the legitimately added new contours? If the later, can someone post screenshots?

Well so far the answer is currently neither. They haven't replenished stocks of last years' contour set and there isn't a new set yet available in the item shop yet. I tried looking at Phi Doi's and KAO's sites for Valentine's Day event info but couldn't really find anything recently posted that related.

xxXBattousaiXxx
February 3rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
HighDemand;419370'] Valentines day contours are available in the cash shop.

Hmm. he never DID specify that there were new contours. I guess he is just saying that they are still available for anyone who has such bad taste.

Hurdurderp
February 3rd, 2012, 12:59 AM
mfw nobody gives a bloody flying **** about an event patch.

xxXBattousaiXxx
February 3rd, 2012, 01:00 AM
mfw nobody gives a bloody flying **** about an event patch.

its getting old really. same thing every year. (minor exceptions such as contours of course but thats it)

Tartaros517
February 3rd, 2012, 07:18 AM
Dammit, I want a hot pink shark veil.

BobSaget
February 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
I want a hot pink Fleshlight

nosounder
February 3rd, 2012, 09:39 AM

That Gvet has alot more time to play in february --->cause its fap free february XD

nosounder
February 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
The GVets obviously meant to troll people.

read the answer i wrote to xjmas post!

btw we troll people more subtly ;-)

Tartaros517
February 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
I want a hot pink Fleshlight
Trade you mine

xxXBattousaiXxx
February 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
read the answer i wrote to xjmas post!

btw we troll people more subtly ;-)

Yea. You spend tons on cash shop and expect people to think your great. Pro Troll.

nosounder
February 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Yea. You spend tons on cash shop and expect people to think your great. Pro Troll.

even more subtly..but keep QQing if u feel better that way <3

HighDemand
February 3rd, 2012, 01:55 PM
The Valentines day contours will be replenished on the 9th of February

NRGGG
February 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
HighDemand;419893']The Valentines day contours will be replenished on the 9th of February

Pink tackle, rapid, rigid, and revival, kthnxbai

Tartaros517
February 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
HighDemand;419893']The Valentines day contours will be replenished on the 9th of February

No hot pink shark?....................................*cries in a corner*

Hurdurderp
February 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM

enjoy selling them till 2014

xxXBattousaiXxx
February 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
enjoy selling them till 2014

This. Many times this. Honestly, why would you replenish them if you haven't even sold the ones you have up there already? Not like it's going to make a difference.

Soulsss
February 3rd, 2012, 03:38 PM
This. Many times this. Honestly, why would you replenish them if you haven't even sold the ones you have up there already? Not like it's going to make a difference.

Yeah... talk to Suba HQ. You guys would make a lot more by doing a restock of the Black or Gold contours and selling them for 2x-4x the price of the Valentines Day contours... I know that would upset a lot of people who already have black or gold (I have gold fyi), but the only thing uglier than those contours is the current tier of slot armors...

WolfyLovesCookies
February 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Erm... what's left to have fun with ?

Event seems boring, no more grind HH, useless cash contour, DGen's gone and Devs decided to try, for the coming 2 months, something extremely risky that they've never been able to do properly : Fixing the client.

Not saying it'll close the game, but at this rate, there will be no one in the forum to talk with.

I dun want to leave the forum QQ

MonkeyCheeseM
February 3rd, 2012, 11:44 PM
The black ones are still in the cash shop, just restock them

Hawkies
February 4th, 2012, 12:18 AM
The black ones are still in the cash shop, just restock them

If they did that, it'll be gone less then a week.

Soulsss
February 4th, 2012, 12:28 AM
If they did that, it'll be gone less then a week.

And that'd be bad for Suba how :v? It'd piss off the people that bought them before but give it a week and that'd chill out and probably buy 5 more :X

Ce11
February 4th, 2012, 01:40 AM
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the whole contour shop is a joke.

We used to have these, they were available in the paint shop and they cost SPI, not credits.

The claim was contours are a better alternative to "paint" because of lag. Honestly, besides limiting the amount of armors can can be "painted", that's the only way I can see contours doing what they claim and with a perk of some extra cash flow.

Not anti-money for the company, but it's obviously such a farce.

Not going to pay real work cash for something we used to have. I really hope this has the possibility to change sometime in EP4.

HighDemand
February 6th, 2012, 05:51 PM
There were serious issues with the paint shop as it caused a lot of our players problems.

The_Black
February 6th, 2012, 05:57 PM
BLACK contour and Valentine. Ow lol.

I love it.

PewPewKachoo
February 7th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I have a quick question for GM or someone else that may know about the event. Will these chocolate kit items remain forever until used or will they get autodeleted after the event or the 2012 year?

IronlEye
February 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I have a quick question for GM or someone else that may know about the event. Will these chocolate kit items remain forever until used or will they get autodeleted after the event or the 2012 year?

They remain in your invertory forever, until you use them.

ProudPinoy
February 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM
HighDemand;420945']There were serious issues with the paint shop as it caused a lot of our players problems.

Well, it didn't cause any problems for me... :3

Seriously, it's been how many years now and it still is nonexistent.. Masang should get this back and stop milking us with CS items.

Tartaros517
February 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab208/mariner517/necro.jpg
It keeps happening.