PDA

View Full Version : About the Ticket - FAQ system

EchoSaviour
December 1st, 2009, 11:42 AM
Ok, it seems that people are getting confused with it. (Which is confusing cause we tried to make it as dirt easy as possible)

Anyways, he's a really quick rundown of how you go about finding out what your problem is.

Lets say you have a credit issue. You can click billing support because it involves cash, or you can click account support because it involves your subagames account.

Lets assume you clicked Billing Support. Your actual problem is that you didn't receive points, so you click on the "Did Not Receive Points" link.

You tried to buy your points from the Suba Bank. So you click that link and it'll take you to a form you need to fill out. Please make sure it's filled out properly, we may not be lenient on players as more issues start piling up.

With ACE it is pretty straight forward as well. Since ACE is a lot more complex than just the website, it goes a bit deeper in. Basically if the FAQ system cannot provide an answer, it should provide a form.

If you have a truly genuine problem that isn't on any the forms or FAQ then just holler at us or use the closest related form there.

Now some of you are asking "Why the runaround in circles?". I'll give you a simple answer.

Time and efficiency.

If a player cannot properly send a ticket, the issue can literally drag on for months because that same player cannot help us very much. We also want to minimize the number of "back and forth" communication between support and the player, trying to know as much of the problem from the ticket. (The form you send the issue in is a major factor in our investigation process) We also used to get a lot of ticket issues that can easily be explained just by clicking a few links and finding the solution due to how common and generic they are.

We can always go back and tweak the working to make things easier to understand, but the FAQ system is there to stay just so it can sort out the real problems from the spam. In very short order, the Support Guys will become a lot stricter on the ticket system so if there is an issue in the support FAQ that is not there tell us immediately.

Also, if your ticket is valid, you can view all replied tickets in the My Account section in your Profile. You can also reply back so if the issue is really complex the option for back and forth communication is still there.

FruitTart
December 1st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Great post... maybe Echo you can consider make this sticky and post it in our section too.. :D

SnowPantherBG
December 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM
where it is necessary to write a support ticket if one V8 Slot I want to rearrange an armour between my 2 accounts ?

Trollpoke
December 1st, 2009, 01:26 PM
lol retard filters.

EchoSaviour
December 1st, 2009, 01:38 PM
Transfers aren't open at this time, thats why it's not on the FAQ.

SnowPantherBG
December 1st, 2009, 01:49 PM
who I have to establish the contact with how accross let that armour be done? you are this he will be made then that no only the V1 let him be allowed to be interchangeable?

Trollpoke
December 1st, 2009, 01:52 PM
who I have to establish the contact with how accross let that armour be done? you are this he will be made then that no only the V1 let him be allowed to be interchangeable?

engrish. godamn.

BigHomie
December 1st, 2009, 01:55 PM

please contact there_R_NO_transfers@subagames.com for further assistance.

SnowPantherBG
December 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
please contact there_R_NO_transfers@subagames.com for further assistance.

I got it back that a title like this does not exist :'(

Blairaoke
December 1st, 2009, 03:00 PM
I got it back that a title like this does not exist :'(

Maybe you typed it in wrong

WolfofLuna
December 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Let me be succinct. It Won't Happen. That process is closed. or more properly.....

NO

JKRevan
December 3rd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Echo... the faq system is glitchy.. alot glitchy... i click one question, then i use return on my browser to go for another question, it takes me to the same i clicked previously

and i saw nowhere to send a ticket for reporting bad players/hack/abuse/offense, etc etc

EchoSaviour
December 3rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
Try to avoid using the back button.

We knew about this issue for awhile and trying to fix. It basically borks up your whole session.

And there are areas for those kinds of reports, we're considering about making them a bit more obvious cause those are the issues that tend to get the most spam. We dug them deep into the FAQ.

Technopredator
January 18th, 2010, 01:26 PM
FAQ don't have the question I wanna ask, and I don't see a link to a ticket form enywhere,can you tell me where it is? thank you.

DarkWuIf
January 18th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Ticket system is not really intuitive. First off, the system itself is bugged, if you start down one path and later realize that isn't the right one, your session gets hosed and you will end up in an infinite loop of returning to the same incorrect path without ever being able to get to the correct one.

All these layers are pointless, IMHO. People will always find ways to be annoying, despite your noble attempts at 'idiot filtering'... so they will use WHATEVER method they feel best to submit tickets they feel are important to them, even if they ARENT important to you. EG: If someone feels they want an armor transfer, and heard that a GM can do it, even though most of us know that this isnt possible, it's quite likely that person will spam mouseclicks in support section until they get a screen they are happy with that allows them to submit their ticket, regardless of whether they followed the right procedure or not. Meanwhile, people who have legitimate problems cannot wade thru your esoteric menu system to receive the help they actually need.

My two cents, eliminate the layers, and make a simple "Submit Ticket" button. You will have idiot bogus tickets regardless of what steps you take to prevent it, so in the meanwhile allow those of us who actually need support to receive it effectively.

DustyThingy
April 26th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Welp, Ticket system is a good idea, But takes way to long to actually get a reply.

LaZaRuSANI
September 1st, 2010, 08:59 PM
I want the Email System back... the Ticket system takes too long. I've been waiting for days already.

SpaceHippo
September 1st, 2010, 11:26 PM
if you give whats required for your case, i have never run into a problem with the ticket system, i have always been answered within 48 hours. screenshots help, as well as giving a detailed description of the problem and not a "i was scammed/this person hack/transfer plox" ticket