PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Film Festival Contest Interview with Swift

Resz
December 2nd, 2009, 12:14 PM
We posted up the interview with Swift for the Suba Film Festival Contest.

Congratulations again to Swift, and to everyone who participated in the Film Festival!

Please Visit:
http://www.subagames.com/film_festival/filmtop10.html

Fervid
December 2nd, 2009, 12:21 PM
Very cool, I love the ideas lately that SUBA has been coming up with lately... So much has changed over the last year or so.

Grats again Swift! Can't wait for the next film festival :)

Poptart
December 2nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the shout out Swift! i dont know what i was able to help you with but thanks !

GRAMJAM
December 2nd, 2009, 01:37 PM
Poptart;46816']Thanks for the shout out Swift! i dont know what i was able to help you with but thanks !

Atleast you got thanked! What credit did I get... NONE!!! But that might have something to do with me not helping in any way. But WHATEVER! :XD:

Martycohen
December 2nd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Swift !!! Congrats again !!! I am already looking forward to the next suba film festival !!! :D

LoudMouth411
December 2nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Swift !!! Congrats again !!! I am already looking forward to the next suba film festival !!! :D

Same thats why im playing both games so i can mix up the games into 1 video, it might help me when its comes down the the votes :p

GRAMJAM
December 2nd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Im thinking the next film festival is going to be even better. Now that everyone knows what goes with it... There is fo sho going to be MORE videos, which mean MORE competition, which mean HIGHER quality videos, which mean I am DEFINITELY going to WIN it. I want to be interviewed!