PDA

View Full Version : Please help a noob Ata distribute stats

BooBoo222
February 22nd, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hi guys,

I'm a new player and am currently playing an Atalanta. I'm still only level 45 and I'm following this guide (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=949) for my skills.

However, I don't know what to do with my spare stat points.

Currently my stats look like this:

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8642/myata.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/myata.png/)

Any ideas and/or tips on how to spend the remaining stats so I'm not so easily face raped in Oasis? :( I can handle quiet spots in Oasis just fine but if I get jumped on by like 2-3 Head cutters in the slightly faster spots I have to either run for my life or keep spamming all my pots while I keep them all stunned with the shield skill and slowly kill them off. I just usually end up running away to my silent spots though.

Currently I use a Santa armor that someone just gave me for free, it's +3. And I have the quest weapon (Anaconda), but following the guide I posted earlier I will keep it with me till I'm 50.

At low levels I find I have to solo pretty much everything so I'm looking for some advice on spending those stats to allow me to effectively solo. Any stat points I've used up so far have only been to match gear requirements. Since I don't find gear for my level I always end up with spare points.

Ferux
February 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
I'm not Ata but i'd guess something like.
Str - Min to wear Armor/Sub-gear of choice (154-164str for 80D armor, 80-85 for 80D subs)
Spi - 52(Trans) or 64 (murky) or 72 (devine) (pick 1 or ask other ata's what's best)
Tal - 90 (lets you wear all the stuff)
Agi - Rest
Health - None

Now that's said, most Ata i see lately run santa armor, so i'd guess you go for low STR and I don't what subs they use.
But this should give you some ideas of how to stat.

Splim000
March 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM
str 84 for perf str ata great shield and 102 subs if cute suit build (or 104 str for lev 100-105 perf str ata shields).
spirt would depend on if you will use ata or fs vr.
It might take awhile to save up for a Santa suit because they only drop at xmass time (i saw one for 75kk in ric the other day note new players).

To solo you have to play smart, lure mobs out of spawn if u cant tank it, kite mobs hit and run,get fast mob stuck behind a ranged mob ect ect ..this is even more important since you chose agil build.
Ata are full or tricks for soloing you just have to find them.

Both builds are fun and work well weather str or agil.

Beanlet
May 5th, 2012, 12:56 AM
It has been a very long time since I played an Ata, but here are my two cents.

Keep your stats to your gear levels, Atas can wear ALL gears their levels, you shoudn't lack anything, including sheltoms. Higher spirit means more spamming of skills, which means you can deal more damage and kill faster, rather than waiting for mana regen or wasting your money on buying mana pots.

Aside from keeping up with gear requirements: Put as many points in Str that you feel comfortable with on your level map. Add more than what you have now for sure, add until you can take a couple of headcutter hits (and go higher for the next level map. Keep adding as needed. Experiment with one point at a time, add one, subtract one to see what it adds to your stats. don't change screens unless you are happy with your point allotment!). Add some agi, but more str than agi. Agi does more Attack Rating, but Str does more Attack Power. Atas are good power machines and you get more return for faster killing. Archers are agility, atas are more strength. I did a lot of talent on mine and it worked well for me. Others did not like my build until they saw her in sod and then they waited for Event Girl to try out my build. I lost her before she hit 80 and haven't played an ata since. (I was level 78, not as high as the highest now for sure, but she was high then and consistently had one of the higher sod scores)

Your shield is your best friend, use it. If memory serves, headcutters stun less than 2 hits after hit with shield. Just keep them stunned, hit and run. Atas and Archers, before wolf, used to have to be experts at hit and run. Get used to not just standing in a mob, you aren't a tank. Shield, hit a few times, move to a new spot, shield, hit, rinse/repeat. Stay one step ahead of the mobs and you will be a killing machine.

Add those points to your stats and you will be shocked at how well you can take spawns in all of the areas that your character is able play in.