PDA

View Full Version : AdultsOnly Recruiting

S1NN7RX1
March 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM
AdultsOnly

(ANI)

We are group of dedicated players that have been playing this game since December 2007 via an open beta invitation. We have played on many publishers and we believe we have found our new home here on SubaGames.

The members we seek for our brig will be….

1. 18+ years old.
2. Mature ( do not act like children )
3. Are not offended easily by profanity etc.
4. Play for fun but play serious and are active in pvp EVENTS
5. Are not beggars or joining simply to see what we can give them.

Our target members are Adults. Exceptions can and will be made too this rule. If you are mature, active, and can maintain respect you are welcome to join our brigade. We maintain a Teamspeak3 server. All English speaking members of the brigade are welcome to join as long as they are aware of the following.

Profanity, racism, crude sexual jokes, plain sick $hit will be heard on this ts nightly. If you are offended by any of this DO NOT JOIN IN ON THE TS. New members joining the teamspeak should also be aware that the core of our brig have all dedicated time and money in both the brig and in maintaining our teamspeak. If you offend the wrong person you will be perm banned without notice or reason given. Simply put, act mature and be respectful and you will have no problems with anyone.

I believe in playing this game to relax and have fun. Play how YOU enjoy playing. I will never tell people how to play or when to PVP. I do ask that members participate in ALL server pvp events i.e. MS / SP / OP. Outside of that I respect what you enjoy doing whether that be a grind wh0re or a straight pvp player.

There are only a few things that will get you kicked from the brigade. Please pay attention to these because we do not tolerate any of them.

1. Begging…. I hate beggars with a passion. If our looking to join a brigade and get hooked up with all kinds of cool weapons etc right away this is not the brigade for you. If I don’t know you I sure as hell will not let you use my weapons etc….
2. Asking to buy credits. There is no safe method that covers both parties. If you buy credits from people that is your business and I could care less. Do not bring that into my brig chat. That’s all I ask.
3. Brigade WH scams. Sadly like an idiot I have lost hundreds of millions of spi in Brigade WH scams. Because of this no one in this brigade will have a rank. If you join brigades because you want a cool little rank and access to a brigade wh then this brigade is not for you :COOL:

After reading all this BS if you feel you would enjoy playing with us please submit a brigade application. We check them several times a day.

Arconic
March 4th, 2012, 11:58 AM
This is the best brig recruit notice i have ever seen.

Xjmas
March 4th, 2012, 01:53 PM
This is the best brig recruit notice i have ever seen.

I agree.
Why you keep SPI or even nice items in a BWH is beyond me though.

The_Black
March 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5268/agreatbrigadeyouwillhav.jpg

(if you act like you recruit)

Tartaros517
March 5th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Finally, this section is being put to good use.

Realax
March 5th, 2012, 04:23 AM
I might just make a spy just for the sake of chatting with you guys. GLotR(good luck on the recruitment)

S1NN7RX1
March 15th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Brigade is now 27/60 and Still Recruiting! If you like what you see in our Brigade Intro feel free to drop an application!

MonkeyCheeseM
March 29th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I agree.
Why you keep SPI or even nice items in a BWH is beyond me though.

its called giving rank to only a few select people

S1NN7RX1
April 26th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Well just to give a update, Brigade is holding at 35 members. Little inactive last few weeks because everyone is waiting for EP4 before they continue their grind to hero! Had a few brigade applications but lettered them all letting them know activity is low pending ep4. Something to keep in mind if your going to apply. Never fear though! We will resume our normal play once our long awaiting update arrives. If we get the 16k likes on FB and get the 200%HH all day I am sure this will also have a massive effect on brigades activity also.

MobiTank
May 31st, 2012, 03:33 PM
its called giving rank to only a few select people Dude, you kept kicking my ass yesterday in the SP war lol -=MobiTank=-

Hawkerace
May 31st, 2012, 10:00 PM
A few ex-LND members are in this brigade aren't they? Props.

IronlEye
June 1st, 2012, 07:12 AM
Well just to give a update, Brigade is holding at 35 members. Little inactive last few weeks because everyone is waiting for EP4 before they continue their grind to hero! Had a few brigade applications but lettered them all letting them know activity is low pending ep4. Something to keep in mind if your going to apply. Never fear though! We will resume our normal play once our long awaiting update arrives. If we get the 16k likes on FB and get the 200%HH all day I am sure this will also have a massive effect on brigades activity also.

If you guys really enjoy playing this game, you don't "wait" for ep4 to come.

Sephrouth
June 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I remember encountering this brig for the first time in force in a den fight. Despite not having the levs you had decent numbers and actually managed to put up a decent fight was fun.

S1NN7RX1
June 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Just a update! Yes we are still here still waiting! Hopefully the wait will be over soon and then we can go back 100% active and recruiting again

S1NN7RX1
June 18th, 2012, 12:54 PM
If you guys really enjoy playing this game, you don't "wait" for ep4 to come.

I love the game man but problem is when I play I get tempted, when I get tempted I buy credits... just last month logged in for 2 days and spent 300 bucks trying to get another hyperfix for my armor.... Why should I play and waste money? when i can just wait for ep4 and buy what I want when I want and not have to gamble? The sad thing is I think guildwars2 will be out before ep4 lol thats going to suck

Xjmas
June 18th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I love the game man but problem is when I play I get tempted, when I get tempted I buy credits... just last month logged in for 2 days and spent 300 bucks trying to get another hyperfix for my armor.... Why should I play and waste money? when i can just wait for ep4 and buy what I want when I want and not have to gamble? The sad thing is I think guildwars2 will be out before ep4 lol thats going to suck

I hear what your saying and i think you staying out of the game to not buy creds is a feasible idea. Isn't self-control anywhere inside you though?

tonytec
June 19th, 2012, 08:55 PM
It seems to be a good brig, unfornately i am BCU. See ya in game