PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance thread (05/17/2012)

Avorien
May 17th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hello.

So small update. or big depending on how you consider it. Boss armor contours are added as a limited edition 150 each 19000 Suba points.

and the all stat reset card has been changed to 1 spi!! omg what a discount off the original price of 10k spi :ROLLEYES:

Episode 4 still hasn't got a release date yet, it could be June or later so don't keep your hopes up, however I wanna try and get some stuff changed into the game, We are working on bringing you some 525 pvp server, some great stuff regarding that is on the way.

We are also working on an official subagames Wiki, that should come online by the end of the month hopefully.

That is all ladies and gentlemen, have a good afternoon.

btw maintenance was only 1 hour!! there is hope!!..

ArachnidsGrip
May 17th, 2012, 12:16 PM
The contours are glitched, sir. They won't sell.

JaguarsM
May 17th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Y u no weapon contours or noobs?

ShrekChrist
May 17th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Apparently no one can buy the contours. We click the BUY button we cant get the contour, we dont lose the creds tho! But the limited contours number goes down with every click!

Pinoyisthenewblack
May 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I bought 100 restat cards for 10k spi each, I want my 1m spi back! :mad:

HiImDerek
May 17th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Can't log on, need a manual patch, fml

The win7 bug that kicks you instantly is back

BrokenSkies
May 17th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Derek.. Get the manual patch that's up.. Go into safe mode.. Run the patch, then run ACE in safe mode.. Let it do it's update.. Then reboot. I have the same problem every time there's a patch.

Also.. Y new contours no work? If I don't get one because of this.. I be very very angy.. ANGY!!! :mad:

EliadenV2
May 17th, 2012, 12:41 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKre9Smf1Eg

WHY VIDEO EMBED NO WORK

Xjmas
May 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Epic troll by suba to make you think your getting boss contours :evil:

MGNONEMG
May 17th, 2012, 12:52 PM
hmm can you put an SS?

Avorien
May 17th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Regarding the contours, they are being fixed and re implemented, they will be at 150 so everyone will get a fair chance to buy them.

because the transaction never went through by our logs you did not lose creds, if you think you did, send a ticket and we'll investigate it.

Thank you.

Sephrouth
May 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM
logged in seen like every Ig and Bg contour sold out. Thought OMFG that was fast, and before i forget or noobs

Xtariz
May 17th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Long Version:
Who's plan was to give out boss armors?... like common if it was a reskin of an armor... that would be waaaaay better... this is just stopid... who will hunt for bosses now, making fights over them... now we get armor... next is weapon contour... making real boss items really useless cous they can't be enchanted when they go boss cyan color... and u still have that 50% chance of losing the items...

Short Version:
Why need boss when normal items are better?... and U just can contour it so it will look like a boss... No need for boss hunting anymore

HiImDerek
May 17th, 2012, 01:09 PM
How long will this maint last?

Avorien
May 17th, 2012, 01:09 PM
We already had a poll on this, majority won.

Xtariz
May 17th, 2012, 01:13 PM
U know how to fix this?... make boss items enchantable when they are Bossed (cyan)... Then it's worth getting them again...

AvengersInitiative
May 17th, 2012, 01:14 PM
How long will till the servers come up?

xxXBattousaiXxx
May 17th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Long Version:
Who's plan was to give out boss armors?... like common if it was a reskin of an armor... that would be waaaaay better... this is just stopid... who will hunt for bosses now, making fights over them... now we get armor... next is weapon contour... making real boss items really useless cous they can't be enchanted when they go boss cyan color... and u still have that 50% chance of losing the items...

Short Version:
Why need boss when normal items are better?... and U just can contour it so it will look like a boss... No need for boss hunting anymore

err what was the point of the armors after there was slot armors? Oh wait none. What was the point of the boss weapons after legend weapons? Oh again none. What's the point of hunting bosses after IF? Absolutely none. So tell me what point you are trying to make? Their value does not exist anymore other than to be a shortcut to the 88 armors so you don't have to grind that high, which btw 88 is not that hard to obtain anymore so what is the point? They are collector's items and they will still cost the same. No one bought EP2 boss items after EP3 came out for their stats and no one ever bought EP3 boss items for the stats after MD and IA came out.

Xjmas
May 17th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Avorien;456947']We already had a poll on this, majority won.
Of course majority won. The majority of this community doesn't have boss armours or weapons. I thought the game was created for them to be rare?

GeneralAladeen
May 17th, 2012, 01:19 PM
U know how to fix this?... make boss items enchantable when they are Bossed (cyan)... Then it's worth getting them again...

I gotta say Xtariz...I agree with that. Enchanted boss items would be nice, but not too broken so that its unreasonable. Considering their rarity prior to the knowledge scandal, it would be a feasible request.

Also, love your signature... I feel like it speaks to me. :)

DeadImpact
May 17th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Boss items are only useful for appearance and rarity. So unless they change something.. Meh.

xxXBattousaiXxx
May 17th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Of course majority won. The majority of this community doesn't have boss armours or weapons. I thought the game was created for them to be rare?

You are just butthurt you went broke buying a serp and spent money e10ing it. They STILL are rare, no one will have an ACTUAL boss armor.

Veedub1990tlYgt
May 17th, 2012, 01:23 PM
will the server be up before 5:00? :confused:

Xjmas
May 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM
You are just butthurt you went broke buying a serp and spent money e10ing it. They STILL are rare, no one will have an ACTUAL boss armor.

I really don't care about the fact that i spent alot on the boss armour. I have no intention to sell it, if anything ill buy the Ig serap contour if it comes in a different colour. So you made a mute point. The armour it's self is rare no duh but there are now imitations which make the boss armours lose value and significance in the game.

JaguarsM
May 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Just like in Episode 3 anything you had in Episode 2 was useless, so to in Episode 4 everything you had in Episode 3 will be useless. This game is based on an arms race and you either keep up or you get left behind. This is the nature of the beast and something you should know before you try to tame it.

Leshrak
May 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Long Version:

Short Version:

Suba need money to pay the bill to masang for the EP4 patch, so they call to all the credwhores to fill Bank Acc, and all the stupid nubs run to buy one,

rly i dont have contour cuz is stupid, why dont better Suba fix all the problems we have like haxers and sandboxers and disconections etc.?

ProbablyNotCrab
May 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I really don't care about the fact that i spent alot on the boss armour. I have no intention to sell it, if anything ill buy the Ig serap contour if it comes in a different colour. So you made a mute point. The armour it's self is rare no duh but there are now imitations which make the boss armours lose value and significance in the game.

Now contour your serapia, with a serapia. Like a boss

xxXBattousaiXxx
May 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM

right thats why you went ape **** and tried selling it as soon as the contours were announced.

FortunePaw
May 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
So they already sold out? How nice forus working/schooling folks.

btw, anyone can get some pic up? Is the ep2 contours the same as tier 1 slot? Or they look exactly like the actual ep2 boss armors.

Odessy
May 17th, 2012, 01:53 PM
game is still down due to the bug, and no ETA announced

Avorien
May 17th, 2012, 02:08 PM
servers are up

RickTick
May 17th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I should contour my Vello.

Maybe then it will be worth something.

Xjmas
May 17th, 2012, 03:28 PM
right thats why you went ape **** and tried selling it as soon as the contours were announced.

Mhm i did, i was annoyed at first. Now it's a whatever thing considering i haven't even put it in a shop yet and only posted ingame once im selling the serap. Now just keep what i have Not like i don't make my SPI back fast anyways.

eMAXTEEL
May 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKre9Smf1Eg

WHY VIDEO EMBED NO WORK
1:12 I heard something?

xxXBattousaiXxx
May 17th, 2012, 05:37 PM
1:12 I heard something?

questionable sounds....

F0rtune
May 17th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Anyway, what does the contour valk/exo looks like? That's all I care about.

GrandSkyDemon
May 17th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Anyway, what does the contour valk/exo looks like? That's all I care about.
I heard they all look like the original ones.

IShotTheSun
May 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Avorien;456911']

Episode 4 still hasn't got a release date yet, it could be June or later so don't keep your hopes up...

Avorien;456911']or later

Avorien;456911']or later

seriously...?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/259/943/694.png

IronlEye
May 17th, 2012, 10:21 PM
seriously...?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/259/943/694.png

> You care about it.

BobSaget
May 17th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Thank you for choosing Suba Games.

IShotTheSun
May 17th, 2012, 10:54 PM
> You care about it.

its more of the fact that it was promised a month ago

KitsuFox
May 17th, 2012, 11:19 PM
To be honest, the fact that the patch had to be delayed at all is not very promising.

We'll be lucky if client-side stuff even works after we get the update when we do.

YlwSoul
May 18th, 2012, 01:00 PM
you'll be lucky if you even get the ****ing update, knowing masang

service close
thank

The_Black
May 18th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Avorien;456911']We are also working on an official subagames Wiki, that should come online by the end of the month hopefully.<3

Tooshort

gironski
May 18th, 2012, 11:23 PM
there's a little bug about velo countour, during pad landing and selection screen, half of its body are buried on the ground..
its like this:

should be like this right?