PDA

View Full Version : Help fighter lvling from 1 to and so on

kokkelis
June 27th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Hello all.

Im gonna start Priston Tale for the 3rd time in my life, first time it was about 7 years or somth like that and 2nd from 3 years,
i need help with leveling, Are chaos crystals avaivable for lvl 1 still? or have they upped it them?

Where should i start and from what to what lvl. Any good leveling spots? ^^

Jerckysminion
June 27th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Well their is a general lvling guide made by E_xile for lvls 1 to 90 -> https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=20101 Enjoy

kokkelis
June 27th, 2012, 06:30 PM
thx, the guide you linked helps me alot.

yoneobob
November 10th, 2012, 06:49 PM
hi there, i was just like you, i play the game 3 times too and with the same different ( 7 & 3 years ) XD but now there is some big important changes: Mirotics crystals, this summon an incredible monster like mokova or valento (the strongers), another SOD in ricarten and GC (ghost castle its a partymode battle of 3, ask in game for this) now with this and the 4xEXP u can reach lvl 40 in one day and 80 in 2 week or less (for example i got a mage lvl 91 a knight lvl 80 a fighter lvl 63 and 2 more mules 26 and 14 and i dont play a lot neither every day).

Only 1 thing more: the fighter is one of the best but.. its the most difficult char to lvl, coz its the only one without AOE, skill with area, the magician is the best in this.. so be nice and make a mag your friend =P

good luck