PDA

View Full Version : CGU Gaming Recruiting

CGU
July 1st, 2012, 07:44 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/dqg7rk.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UbK7q4uztY

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Hawkerace
July 2nd, 2012, 05:33 AM
Good luck finding people who are as serious as you might be, who aren't already in brigades lol.

CGU
July 2nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
thank you :D

BobSaget
July 13th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Aw YEAH SERIOUS GAMES FOR SERIOUS GAMERS

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

IronlEye
July 31st, 2012, 07:18 PM
Bumpetybump

IronlEye
August 2nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
We are currently on BCU side, pm Oxcart for more details if you would like to join the Ace Online division of CGU!

Rapter1985
August 20th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Bumbing for Awesomeness ^.^

IShotTheSun
August 20th, 2012, 08:12 PM
more hyped for ~elite knights~

IronlEye
August 29th, 2012, 12:34 PM
We are still recruiting!

If you are interested, contact anyone ingame from CGU!

RocketG1
August 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Maaan you should have showed the new intro much better and atleast I worked on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnUERhyhiY&list=UU-YdPIowJ69F9gT2_XqQUcg&index=2&feature=plcp

Good luck finding people who are as serious as you might be, who aren't already in brigades lol.

Not as serious as you might think, honestly. More of a laid back group with alot of sex puns which is pretty much all you hear in vent 60% of the time. Having talked to the admins and everything, a really cool bunch.

Hawkerace
August 29th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Not as serious as you might think, honestly. More of a laid back group with alot of sex puns which is pretty much all you hear in vent 60% of the time. Having talked to the admins and everything, a really cool bunch.

That is because they lucked out, and Oxcart folded his brigade under their name.

Literally nothing has changed except you have to sit through some huge faggy meetings or some crap every once in a while; haha oh wow. I hope they do attendance.

RocketG1
August 29th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Literally nothing has changed except you have to sit through some huge faggy meetings or some crap every once in a while; haha oh wow. I hope they do attendance.

I'm not a fan of there meetings but i get why they do it. To keep track of all the games they're managing. Also glad nothing changed, If it was a serious brig like some of the other ones in this game. I wouldn't want to be a part of them.

Hawkerace
August 30th, 2012, 06:15 AM
If it was a serious brig like some of the other ones in this game. I wouldn't want to be a part of them.

Oh my god if there is a more serious brigade out there and I haven't heard of it, I am scared for those people. Because me not knowing implies insignificance (in a small mmo), which implies terribleness, which further implies whatever they do is quite irrelevant and therefore more embarrassing due to not yield in results.

From what I assume, no actual CGU players came to AO.. it is all just.. you guys in your brigade still LOL.

IronlEye
August 30th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Oh my god if there is a more serious brigade out there and I haven't heard of it, I am scared for those people. Because me not knowing implies insignificance (in a small mmo), which implies terribleness, which further implies whatever they do is quite irrelevant and therefore more embarrassing due to not yield in results.

From what I assume, no actual CGU players came to AO.. it is all just.. you guys in your brigade still LOL.

Then you know more then me, lol.

IronlEye
August 30th, 2012, 06:20 AM

Then you know more then me, lol.

IronlEye
November 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Back on track! We are recruiting again!

Leave a application and PM RocketG or Oxcart for further details!

IronlEye
January 17th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Still recruiting members!

Especially searching for Europeans and Eastern US, PM Oxcart for more information ^^

SIashGeaR
March 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM
And people from any part of the world except Estonia :P

ChrisIGDeca
March 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM
and people from any part of the world except estonia :p

estonia too stronk xd

Jijaget
March 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM
CGU Guys ;),
Concave here.
I wanted to inform that i wouldn't be on for like 1 week. (exams )
Dont kick me out of brig XD
cya and have fun~!

Lonewolf7191
March 6th, 2013, 03:01 AM
CGU Guys ;),
Concave here.
I wanted to inform that i wouldn't be on for like 1 week. (exams )
Dont kick me out of brig XD
cya and have fun~!

You can just send an ingame mail to Oxcart :)

Jijaget
March 7th, 2013, 05:05 AM
You can just send an ingame mail to Oxcart :)

I can't. I'm using the forums through phone. Which explains my awesome English.
:P