PDA

View Full Version : stats guide pls

mativs
December 11th, 2009, 08:34 AM
im a new ata and have no idea how to set the stats so if any1 could make guid about stats andata classes it will really help me, pls make1

Chislev
December 11th, 2009, 10:14 AM
The best thing you can do is checking the items listing and raise up your stats to m ake sure you can equip every armor and javelin all the time. The item list has all stats for Non Spec, so these are the changes you need to do for Atalanta Spec ones:

Strenght Req. -15% to -20% Always have enough to wear you current level armor
Spirit Req. -10% to -20% Not primary attribute, but try to reach enough to use a devine at level 80.
Talent Req. -no change- Your gear will tell you how much u need, usually it ends up to 90 at level 80.
Agility Req. +15% to +25% That's the tough one, it is javelin's main attribute.
Health, starts adding after level 70, some people goes with base health, some add more. Health not only raises your HPs, but also allow you to carry more weight.

Other adviece besides that... well, yes... do NOT (and i repeat, NOT) do the "agi build", atas are characters with excellent tank ability, as long as you properly raise them. (i know some will jump at my neck here, but no matter, i got a llarge provision of antidote :p

SelenisAaargh
January 9th, 2010, 02:48 AM
*jumps chislev* :P

- about those agi builds:

Im going with a semi agi build meaning I keep my strength at 128 for titan armor and invested instead into health up to 50.

Im quite happy with the build and at 89 I can tank in I1 and even in i2 (if i really want to)
(BUT i also have the 20hp, 3.5 abs mix on armor and +40hp mix on shield AND Hall of Valhalla at 8!)

Ata agi builds come in 2 variants:

1: Str 84 to 85 for syn + great shield (not really recomended IMHO, if you want to play like an archer.... make an archer)

2: str 110 for supreme + highest possible shield (I heard reports that this is the best build for PVP. If you can afford it go for itemshop armor instead of the supreme though)

m8elihoo
January 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Hmm.. Yeah i wonder about that, i have a 92 atlanta, with a Doom armor , i think the reqiurements for that is 152- 158 str. But I do fine with that and im although a good tank/dpser