PDA

View Full Version : Quick Updated Leveling Guide c:

e_Xile
July 23rd, 2012, 01:18 AM
This guide is purely for the use of Mirotics to level based off my personal experience and what I find to be the fastest route.
Feel free to add to it ^_^

Lvl 1-5: Any begginer area (Garden of Freedom or Road to Wind)
-Hopefully you will find a few mirotics, save them till you gain a few levels

Lvl 5-2x: Ruinen
-Get some low lvl bracers and some potions
-Take the mirotics you've hopefully found and use them @ an HS in Ruinen
-You should find a lot more of them now, dont waste them all in ruinen though; it should only take 4-5 to get to 2x

----Do your 2x quest!

2x-35: Cursed Land
-You now should have some mirotics left over from your Ruinen trip.
-Spawn them here as you did in ruinen
-Take this time to possibly train some of your 2x skills, find some 2x gear, and perhaps collect raids/more crystals

35-45(48): Forgotten Land HS
-Make sure you are on a server where the HS is free (saves time instead of waiting on people to leave)
-You should stilll have some Mirotics left from cursed; spawn as needed
-Keep trying to use your 2x aoe skills (excluding mechs and FS) and try to get it to 100%

45-55: Oasis

55-65: Battlefield of the Ancients

65+: Sanctuary of Darkness (DS) & 1-79 SoD

You should get the gist after 45 what to do :p
Most classes have an aoe and if you combine that with luring to your crystals you find, it will be pretty quick leveling.

Around 65 most classes should have good enough gear and a strong enough AoE to do Sod (again excluding Mechs and FS) I find thats the best way to go from 65-79, although leveling at a DS HS, Throne (HS at Ancient Dung Fl3), or S1 spawns (more for 1v1 like mech and FS) are also really good exp.

This is just a brief guide to kind of mesh together the new things like 1-79 SoD and Mirotics into a new leveling guide.

If you are reading this and deciding to make a class; I highly recommend looking at a build for that class before you start putting skill points and stat points into anything. Reading a class build guide takes 5 minutes and it can really make all the difference when that character gets higher level.

Also another tip for beginners, try to find a clan-- A lot of the times higher lvls find gear that we don't need for 1x-8x and we just end up NPCing most of it so it helps if you are in a clan because you can have the clan members look for gear you may need while they are out leveling ^_^ also a really good way to make parties for things like SoD.

Money Making Tip: As useful as mirotics are, they can sell for up to as much as 5kk per crystal. So keep that in mind before you go spam clicking them for mucho grande EXP.

Raidents, probably one of the most practical and easier ways for a novice to get money. They seem to pop up endlessly between 3x-6x (atleast for me). When you see them, pick them up!!! Most people sell them 8-9kk a piece; good way to save up for 80d gear ;]

Thats all I can think for as of now :D Hope this helps someone.

Jerckysminion
July 23rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
these days its pretty much just powerleveling with crystals its so sad to see....

e_Xile
July 23rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
these days its pretty much just powerleveling with crystals its so sad to see....

Very true :p I mean I have every character except an archer over 9x+ so crystals don't concern me to much.
Nice for leveling up STR mules though ;]]]

Jerckysminion
July 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Very true :p I mean I have every character except an archer over 9x+ so crystals don't concern me to much.
Nice for leveling up STR mules though ;]]]

i kinda have to agree but its sad that u can powerlevel them all the way to about 85 before it actuelly slows down hard....

FirstbloodPHIL
December 5th, 2012, 10:27 PM
This miroctics crystals are they permanent or just an event which gonna end soon?

Itaytheking
July 5th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Is Battlefield of the Ancient better exp-wise than Forbidden land?

ForceAta001
July 5th, 2013, 09:31 PM
This miroctics crystals are they permanent or just an event which gonna end soon?

mirotic xtal is forever get it. base on ghost castle patch which mean permanent :P

Gemadelfab26ub2
September 18th, 2013, 08:00 AM
what does HS spawn? sorry im new. and i am waiting for the server to come back up.

Kingpro99999
September 19th, 2013, 12:20 AM
noob.......................

This guide is purely for the use of Mirotics to level based off my personal experience and what I find to be the fastest route.
Feel free to add to it

Lvl 1-5: Any begginer area (Garden of Freedom or Road to Wind)
-Hopefully you will find a few mirotics, save them till you gain a few levels

Lvl 5-2x: Ruinen
-Get some low lvl bracers and some potions
-Take the mirotics you've hopefully found and use them @ an HS in Ruinen
-You should find a lot more of them now, dont waste them all in ruinen though; it should only take 4-5 to get to 2x

----Do your 2x quest!

2x-35: Cursed Land
-You now should have some mirotics left over from your Ruinen trip.
-Spawn them here as you did in ruinen
-Take this time to possibly train some of your 2x skills, find some 2x gear, and perhaps collect raids/more crystals

35-45(48): Forgotten Land HS
-Make sure you are on a server where the HS is free (saves time instead of waiting on people to leave)
-You should stilll have some Mirotics left from cursed; spawn as needed
-Keep trying to use your 2x aoe skills (excluding mechs and FS) and try to get it to 100%

45-55: Oasis

55-65: Battlefield of the Ancients

65+: Sanctuary of Darkness (DS) & 1-79 SoD

You should get the gist after 45 what to do :p
Most classes have an aoe and if you combine that with luring to your crystals you find, it will be pretty quick leveling.

Around 65 most classes should have good enough gear and a strong enough AoE to do Sod (again excluding Mechs and FS) I find thats the best way to go from 65-79, although leveling at a DS HS, Throne (HS at Ancient Dung Fl3), or S1 spawns (more for 1v1 like mech and FS) are also really good exp.

This is just a brief guide to kind of mesh together the new things like 1-79 SoD and Mirotics into a new leveling guide.

If you are reading this and deciding to make a class; I highly recommend looking at a build for that class before you start putting skill points and stat points into anything. Reading a class build guide takes 5 minutes and it can really make all the difference when that character gets higher level.

Also another tip for beginners, try to find a clan-- A lot of the times higher lvls find gear that we don't need for 1x-8x and we just end up NPCing most of it so it helps if you are in a clan because you can have the clan members look for gear you may need while they are out leveling ^_^ also a really good way to make parties for things like SoD.

Money Making Tip: As useful as mirotics are, they can sell for up to as much as 5kk per crystal. So keep that in mind before you go spam clicking them for mucho grande EXP.

Raidents, probably one of the most practical and easier ways for a novice to get money. They seem to pop up endlessly between 3x-6x (atleast for me). When you see them, pick them up!!! Most people sell them 8-9kk a piece; good way to save up for 80d gear ;]

Thats all I can think for as of now :D Hope this helps someone.

Kingpro99999
September 19th, 2013, 12:33 AM
By using Miro
lv 1-5: Garden of Freedom or Road to Wind. ( when u had 1 or 2 miro , move to Land of Dusk ) by using Teleport from Npc in Pillai
lv 5-15: Land of Dusk
lv 16- 20: Forest of Spirit
Doing Q Rank up tier 2
While Doing Q rank up, If u r a Morion Char, u can lvl to 35 when u finished. If U r a Tempkron Char, maybe u only lvl to 25
lv 25 - 35: Cursed Land
lv 35 - 40 : Forgotten Land
Doing Q Rank up tier 3
lv 41 - 54: Oasis
lv 55 - 64: Forbbiden Land
lv 65+: Santuary of Darkness
My step will help u guys lvling very fast

Mxcdelespavo6EH
September 19th, 2013, 01:37 AM
If it is all about using MIRO to lvl up, I don't think it's the good choice to do the tier quests at the min required level.
40+ for T2 is better in my opinion.

IcThuXx
September 19th, 2013, 05:29 AM
just use miroc in oasis lvl 1-55 and buy many pots hp and running

Abracadaver007
September 19th, 2013, 07:20 AM
or you can get some health pot and a bracer get a navisko core and go out side and level faster than the guide above until you get to 40 then go to oasis.and then on depend on the class.