PDA

View Full Version : Lnd??

Johnnybtro6Oh04
August 5th, 2012, 04:53 AM
anyone know of any LND members that still play? or anyone who has played since Space Cowboys online?

BUZZKILL is BACK!!!!!!!!!

Silver-X
August 5th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I saw Swifty log in for a while, but he doesn't log in anymore. SoB lurks in the forums, being a gay fat naked Mexican as always.

That's all I know.

Johnnybtro6Oh04
August 5th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks. Any old LND members, feel free to post on here and catch up

SirHumpsalot
August 5th, 2012, 04:01 PM
None of the SCO LND members are left in here. There are -VERY- few players from SCO laying around in here, maybe a couple dozen at best, I don't have the link right now with me nor do I remember it, but you could probably check how **** is on the LND forums.

Hawkerace
August 23rd, 2012, 07:01 AM
Legends Never Die • Portal (http://www.lnd.dagamers.net/)

LND portal right there, its pretty dead though lol.

No SCO LND vets playing, a few 'new LND' players are on, all packed into the brigade called 'Zeon' if not, on BCU. Probably strangers to you though. Swifty was active for a bit, then bailed. Probably gonna do that a few more times. Meh, TBQH LND wasn't anything phenomenal, you could create an enjoyable experience without a nostalgic variable dawg.

Lonewolf7191
August 23rd, 2012, 06:32 PM
Legends Never Die • Portal (http://www.lnd.dagamers.net/)

LND portal right there, its pretty dead though lol.

No SCO LND vets playing, a few 'new LND' players are on, all packed into the brigade called 'Zeon' if not, on BCU. Probably strangers to you though. Swifty was active for a bit, then bailed. Probably gonna do that a few more times. Meh, TBQH LND wasn't anything phenomenal, you could create an enjoyable experience without a nostalgic variable dawg.

Hmm, did Sages vent close yet? Last thing i remember is logging on and getting a welcome message that said that it had been payed for another year :o

KamiDOTexe
November 23rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
I am still playing. I have been trying to resurrect LND for some length of time now. I am on bcu.

Hawkerace
November 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I am still playing. I have been trying to resurrect LND for some length of time now. I am on bcu.

LND on BCU ew no.

KamiDOTexe
November 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I know. I got lost when they swapped the cities around. So, I went to BCU.