PDA

View Full Version : maps

ScionIV
September 14th, 2009, 07:38 PM
this has probly been posted before, but im too tired to find it and no results for it in google. i need the map with all the maps on it, the jpg with all the maps, their names, and what nation they are. plz.

FortunePaw
September 14th, 2009, 07:43 PM
1. Well, MG kills just a little slower than IG. So if BG grind is a factor of 0.7, then IG is 1 and MG is 1.3. But if your lv is high enough and find a good brig, you can leach grind off your brig mate.

2. http://i29.tinypic.com/2vwxp1d.jpg

3. Free restat card is a lv53 side story mission reward

4. Keep all ore and mineral. For weapons, only keep lv70+ clean weapon. And other good stuff such as scripture, bible, mixture, soul, ESOC, SSOC, and FSOC (won't find one before lv80).

5. Don't worry about making weapon before lv60 or lv70. Just use what ever you can find from drops that has better fix.

6. It's an event map. You kill the melon mob, get the gift, open it and you might get something nice other than constant "You got a watermelon"...

7. Support MG is always helpful, no matter the levels (start to be really helpful after lv60-ish).

8. Something funny: IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH!

lazy bum...

Leo_Wavathar
September 14th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Just noobs need the map showing the maps. :v

JOHNSON A FARTSHIRE
September 14th, 2009, 09:55 PM
I never even noticed that Distorsion used the Pandea logo that I traced out. What an ass.

Lexx
September 14th, 2009, 11:23 PM
It's not completely accurate if you want to nit pick and look at the bottom of the map.

Whoever made it has all the moon maps as neutral when Denebola and Alphard are ANI maps and Polaris and Castor are BCU maps. only Ailioth and Phekard are truly neutral (think warnings if you disagree).

Eopi is neutral with the new MS system having both at the same time in the beginning of the month if both nations win, as is HKH.

It shows Pandea A and Pandea B as being neutral too and to me the scout guards say otherwise.

Same thing with Den A and Den B.

Map needs a little editing IMO.

FortunePaw
September 14th, 2009, 11:35 PM
It's not completely accurate if you want to nit pick and look at the bottom of the map.

Whoever made it has all the moon maps as neutral when Denebola and Alphard are ANI maps and Polaris and Castor are BCU maps. only Ailioth and Phekard are truly neutral (think warnings if you disagree).

Eopi is neutral with the new MS system having both at the same time in the beginning of the month if both nations win, as is HKH.

It shows Pandea A and Pandea B as being neutral too and to me the scout guards say otherwise.

But it's enough to make 80% of the "where BMC? COH PLZ" noob shuts up.

Nwah
September 14th, 2009, 11:40 PM
But it's enough to make 80% of the "where BMC? COH PLZ" noob shuts up.

Lol at ANI wanting a COH to Slope Port because they're too lazy to walk to the warp shop.

Leo_Wavathar
September 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM

The neutral stats are due to the non-existance of safe zones in those maps, ya know.

JKRevan
September 15th, 2009, 10:14 AM
nobody noticed that that map is missing zaylope beach? rofl

Mike Cosgrove
September 15th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I think we all just want to forget about zaylope beach ...

FortunePaw
September 15th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I wonder why zaylope beach is the forbidden place... because there was a failed test?

JKRevan
September 15th, 2009, 02:41 PM
coz many tears and QQs were had for pathos farmers when he doesnt drop ****....

and even moar rage from those same pathos farmers when a nobo kills it once and gets a B-X/Ace Arrow

Nwah
September 15th, 2009, 02:42 PM

and even moar rage from those same pathos farmers when a nobo kills it once and gets a B-X/Ace Arrow

I just farm VB core because nobody ever seems to want to kill it lol. Gives me another thing to do with SCs.

JKRevan
September 15th, 2009, 02:44 PM
bcu likes killing it, but the trek thru CC is a killer ¬¬

FortunePaw
September 15th, 2009, 03:41 PM

Yeah... I got my bx from prog base... like, wtf?

Shuffl3z
September 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Yeah... I got my bx from prog base... like, wtf?

u reminded me of the day be4 i quit , i was farming Nipir on like 4 SC channel for like 10 times and didn't get any good **** then when the day i quited , 1 of my guild memeber got B-X i was like THE **** IS THIS

JKRevan
September 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
u reminded me of the day be4 i quit , i was farming Nipir on like 4 SC channel for like 10 times and didn't get any good **** then when the day i quited , 1 of my guild memeber got B-X i was like THE **** IS THIS
Key word being "i quit"

THEN WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Leo_Wavathar
September 15th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Key word being "i quit"

THEN WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING HERE?

HEY , I'M DOING HERE TO, I LIKE DOING HERE. He's still here because he hearts the game as I do, or something like this, maybe. :v