PDA

View Full Version : About Fighter PVP

BestVendor
September 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Guys does fighter have any chance pvping a pike?
with 108 set high aged pro player good builds?
who win? can you guys post pike and fs pvp with 108 eqps?

FlavioScofieldSuarez
September 6th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Guys does fighter have any chance pvping a pike?
with 108 set high aged pro player good builds?
who win? can you guys post pike and fs pvp with 108 eqps?

well, now i can tell you if both were using the same equipments, same age, will win who hits first, at least it is what happens with me, and all that isnt cuz cs is too strong, the problem is the server is too lag, when i get hitted by a cs the damage of 3 hits come at once, and for who get hitted by a destroyer is almost the same, is pretty rare the cases when i can see my hp getting down 3 times when i pot.

even a single ac or cl can kill easy in 70% of times, the only problem is hit without miss.

BestVendor
September 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
what if without any laggs?

FlavioScofieldSuarez
September 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
what if without any laggs?

that is kinda of hard, but when it happens i can tank a cs easily, the problem in this game is attack rating, even me with 1900+ counting the atk rtg add from ac, in some ppl i still miss like 70% of hits, at least in bPT when they did the bug def patch FS became the best, cuz he was the only hitting without miss so much.

BestVendor
September 10th, 2012, 09:19 AM
what is ur character type fighter or pike?
and what lvl and eqps?

FlavioScofieldSuarez
September 10th, 2012, 08:57 PM
i played with both, i used to love ps, my main char was a pikeman at bPT 6 yrs ago and ePT too and would still be my main if i hadnt helped my bro leveling a fighter, when i played a fighter for the first time i knew that was suppose to be my main char, now i'm a fighter lv 111 wearing 102 subs + 108 weapon, and with new tier and buffs ill love to see my char with 1500+ of atk pow.

YeeYoonG
September 11th, 2012, 08:55 PM
what is your opinion if T5 skills don't change and if fighter has ONCE AGAIN to sacrifice his survivability to gain damages ?
I'm currently lvling a priest but I have a 8X fighter (first char but I started recently) and I'm not sure if it's really an issue (abs decrease).

BestVendor
September 14th, 2012, 08:53 AM
guys you have video's pvp on ept pikeman vs figther with 108 eqps?

BestVendor
September 14th, 2012, 08:58 AM
i think pike is the strongest ingame

FlavioScofieldSuarez
September 14th, 2012, 10:35 AM

so create a pike and be happy =))

SantKnight
March 3rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
If same items age level and with excellent build. Fighter owns pikeman if without lag.

SantKnight
March 3rd, 2013, 07:11 AM

This is not true. Fighter is better than pikeman.

IIeveII
March 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
that is kinda of hard, but when it happens i can tank a cs easily, the problem in this game is attack rating, even me with 1900+ counting the atk rtg add from ac, in some ppl i still miss like 70% of hits, at least in bPT when they did the bug def patch FS became the best, cuz he was the only hitting without miss so much.

I got 19xx atr without the add of ATR from the AC and still miss alot.. BUMMER ._. but yeah fighter owns... I die most of the time by lags :o ofc i lag myself too ._. but its not liek i can do anything about it atm >.<

Beerloverisme
March 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
I got 19xx atr without the add of ATR from the AC and still miss alot.. BUMMER ._. but yeah fighter owns... I die most of the time by lags :o ofc i lag myself too ._. but its not liek i can do anything about it atm >.<

That's why u r bede. Lagger bede