PDA

View Full Version : need some of archer armor picture

Luongxv33
September 26th, 2012, 06:36 AM
for now i have a lv 76 archer and wearing a syn armor, im want to wear a 80d armor when im 80 but i hear there no more event girl:'( although i have a red santa armor but it's cover too much so i don't like it (too much) and i want to wear the normal armor, can anyone post some picture of FPA, FMA and sup plz:XD:. and with your opinion, which is the nicest? my english is not very good but im sure everyone can understand:p

Beanlet
September 26th, 2012, 01:48 PM
You want the armor to look good? The only real difference between FMA and Supreme is there is a black part on the shoulder that gets added with Supreme.

A lot of archers don't want to raise their strength too much because it doesn't add much in the way of attack power and rating. Adding Agility is most important. My 9x archer is using supreme, I will probably stay there until closer to 100.

If no one else does by the time I get back, I will try to post some pics of the two armors I have so you can see the slight difference.

Beanlet
October 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM

The one with the black spot on the shoulders is Supreme. The other, sunshine looking one is FMA. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Luongxv33
October 3rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
thanks very much for your pictures:D. hmm i think im still wear the syn armor because i don't like the breast part of both FMA and sup :-). Anyway thanks for your help:X