PDA

View Full Version : split don't work with force?

Luongxv33
October 3rd, 2012, 12:26 PM
Im an 5x ata and im training in oasis. im using the cel force and with 2 normal hit, i take skeleton ranger ~80% hp but with split javelin i only take it ~70% hp. In paper it should does 100% hp. some time i test on other monster and 3-hit of split only does damage=1 normal hit. I have test it several time and it almost the same and i wonder if split work with force? can someone explain this to me plz:p

YeeYoonG
October 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Is split javelin an AOE attack (attacking multiple ennemies)? If yes, then forces don't work.

If not :

Dude, you're a grown man.
That's not an attack but more an advice : what is important is not theorycrafting but what you can see (what really happens IG).

I'd advice you to try to compare while using a very bad javelin and no buff (with force and without force).
This way, this will be quite self explanatory as your damages will go from 30 to 100 with your force (at this point it'll impossible not to see what happens).

If someone can tell you by this time, good for you (but if I were you I would still want to try it by myself).

PS: at lvl 60 you have new strong forces to use, with those ones and a bad javelin it'll even more easy to see what's going on.

Luongxv33
October 4th, 2012, 03:54 AM
maybe i have some mistake, but actually i want to ask is there bug on split? today i test again with lv1 javelin and cel force , i attack crypt in forbidden land and it deal ~30% hp with 1 normal attack, when i use split 3-hit no miss it only deal ~30-40% hp, i have test ~10 time and split never deal more 50% hp, i see that split deal just ~1,5 time more dame than normal attack when im using force, when im not using force sometime it deal the dame=3 normal hit; or my internet is slow so it cause the bug? (dont complain me with my english:-))

YeeYoonG
October 4th, 2012, 06:02 AM
I don't know, at this point I canno't help you more.
However, you have noticed something interesting (don't call it a bug, because if this is a bug every skill has bugs in this game xD ).
Maybe you should let this skill at 1 point and focus on another one (which truly does the damages expected).

You should also read others threads, I'm sure you'll see what skills to use with an ata (and if split isn't one of them it's maybe for this reason).