PDA

View Full Version : Contour Contest II: A-GEAR Voting

Involution
October 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Hi everyone,

We've got five potential new contours for A-GEARs, only one of which will appear in the game! Place your votes now! Deadline for votes is Saturday, Oct 13.

Qlerik01
http://i.minus.com/iJ96cMbAs1GNq.jpg

BananeAG
http://i.minus.com/ijKleE2cYIhGT.jpg

Spotlight
http://i.minus.com/ixmZNrzakaYWR.png

Goooglyeyes
http://i.minus.com/ittxmFB8t3iA3.jpg

DeadImpact
http://i.minus.com/ibzObXLz2zcDzS.png

Leshrak
October 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
So, the winner Contour goes this time to Cash Shop...so that mean by every contour purchased, the winners get a % of Money...or is 100% suba property?

if that is the case...so suba is getting the Rights over the owners?

Purplefisty
October 11th, 2012, 02:52 PM
awww mine didnt make it D:

Lonewolf7191
October 11th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Not voting on this one.

Willplash
October 11th, 2012, 03:27 PM
wtf this green armor is winning

wtf

IronlEye
October 11th, 2012, 03:39 PM
This poll is already ****ed up, nobody on earth, exept the maker of that green armor, will vote for that one.

Lonewolf7191
October 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM
This poll is already ****ed up, nobody on earth, exept the maker of that green armor, will vote for that one.

They are all horrible anyways, the worst one might aswell win.

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 03:49 PM
BaneanAG, pls stip .

DeadImpact
October 11th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Really? That green... I'm calling bull****.

Avorien
October 11th, 2012, 04:23 PM
vote for dead impact, an A gear contour that actually has camo and purpose! it's awesome =D

Suchti123
October 11th, 2012, 04:28 PM
the last one is so ugly... why you vote for this?

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 04:42 PM
the last one is so ugly... why you vote for this?

Why would you vote for the turd?

Lonewolf7191
October 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Why would you vote for the turd?

Why would you vote on any of theese? The masq is such a cool model, and all they did was recolours.
The other armor models are just ****.

Someone should have sent in a pink Schneider. Even i would have bought it, and i dont even play this game right now!

DeadImpact
October 11th, 2012, 04:55 PM
At least mine looks like a tank and not a ****ing booger.

:awsum:

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Why would you vote on any of theese? The masq is such a cool model, and all they did was recolours.

Someone should have sent in a pink Schneider. Even i would have bought it, and i dont even play this game right now!

Then call it peer pressure, and vote for DeadImpact's

Edit:
Step it up, BananeAG! Gotta be first so you can get your free contour!

Lonewolf7191
October 11th, 2012, 05:06 PM
**** it, banane doesnt deserve ****. Voting doe dead.

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Possible solution: This thread be deleted, and recreated without BananeAG's contour.

The fact that this poll already has over twice the amount votes that the B/M/I ones have is proof enough that someone is guilty of foul-play. Mods, please remove BananeAG's submission for great justice, and replace it with another entry. Don't even care if DeadImpact's is also removed, as long as the cheater loses.

QewiodjweoBhOLn
October 11th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Omg.. BCUs cant lose -,-

BananeAG
October 11th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Omg.. BCUs cant lose -,-

Yeah!.....................

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Omg.. BCUs cant lose -,-

If people actually voted for that contour because everybody wanted to fly around with it, looking like something that crawled out of the sewer, I would be completely okay with it winning.

However, you're cheating.

Mods, please do not force me to counter-cheat.

BananeAG
October 11th, 2012, 05:38 PM
DeadImpact is cheating... how can he get 2votes/minute
he spam new accounts,
its only a game... -,-

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM
DeadImpact is cheating... how can he get 2votes/minute
he spam new accounts,
its only a game... -,-

One word:
Vatallus

Further explanation:
Using their already-made alts.

What's your excuse?

Edit:
Notice how his stopped rising, but yours still continues to grow?

This is all irrelevant information, anyways. DeadImpact is actually more worried about losing to the s**t-mobile, than winning. It just happened to be his contour that had the most votes when you started cheating. Which, by the way, you've yet to deny.

BananeAG
October 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM
i got the most votes, since the Poll is started... my one looks better, dont be sad...

Drake75
October 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM
i got the most votes, since the Poll is started... my one looks better, dont be sad...

You've given me a challenge.
Challenge accepted.

Unless, of course, a mod does something about you first.

BananeAG
October 11th, 2012, 06:04 PM
You'll be sad tomorrow.

why should i be sad tomorrow?

IShotTheSun
October 11th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Avorien;506654']vote for dead impact, an A gear contour that actually has camo and purpose! it's awesome =D

IT LIVES!! IT LIVESSSSSS!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Also, so I hear talk of abusing subas poor systems. Where do I sign up?

BoBdaIG
October 11th, 2012, 07:01 PM
WOW wtf that green? I can see that green as decorative in X-mas tree. suba wont earn money on that armor 100% . And hes alt vote for it. ITs deadimpact is the one to vote for.Suba should not rely much on voting knowing u can make tons of alt just to vote.

Now Avorein i know u got some alts in there vote for it:)

XeroSol
October 11th, 2012, 09:00 PM
the first one is ok
the 2nd cont is too bright and has too much green
the 3rd one is ok
4th one has terrible colors
the last one is barely anything special

MMAXLI
October 11th, 2012, 09:11 PM
derp, the only two good Contours so far out of all the polls was the yellow teir 17 and that tron, but both I gear.......we rather have two I gears than any of these ones and B gears on the shop :/

DeadImpact
October 11th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Keep abusing the polls BananeAG.. You'll win and Suba won't make **** off of the AG.

Honestly... Take mine out of this contest if you're going to allow this blatant misuse of accounts. I don't care if I win or lose but this **** should not be allowed.

REMOVE MY SUBMISSION if you're not going to stop this.

BoBdaIG
October 11th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Suba is not to dumb to put this green leaves looking contour in the item shop, they know already this wont earn $. The GM's wil listen to AVorein as far my concern. At the end suba is the one gona choice wich contour armor gona win cus its gona be in the item shop .

eg87vufhds
October 11th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Ok so DeadImpact's it is for me. Was between that1 and Googly's marquerade.

1 thing tho, it needs both higher contrast and saturation on the camo texture because is somewhat "latte" right now.

Also, after voting and seeing the current poll results, is BALANTLY OBVIOUS that this guy is cheating, come on...

ShrekChrist
October 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM

stop creating more and more accounts and voting on your contour. That **** is ****ing ugly!
You should get banned for this, srsly.

eg87vufhds
October 11th, 2012, 10:50 PM
As of when I'm posting this, the other 3 threads have on average 92 votes overall, this1 has 172 and 79 are on that green thing, is clearly obvious that this poll should have no more than 93 votes overall.

Xjmas
October 11th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Out of the 199 people that viewed this thread i selected 11 names to view. Out of those 11,11 were accounts made today on the 11th.

DeadImpact
October 11th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Really? Not surprised in the least.

Hawkerace
October 12th, 2012, 12:00 AM
I'll vote for brokenskies' **** since I'm a bit bias and he is an alright fellow,

even though he needs to give me his evasion armor and AC back, which are mine since his brigade is full tryhard mode this month and they banned me from their TS because no raisins except some people are booty bothered by the hawkcawk.

EZ
October 12th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I think the contours put up for polls should have just gone to the contours with the most likes from the original submissions thread (no one creates alts to like those). but thats just my opinion.

ShrekChrist
October 12th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Out of the 199 people that viewed this thread i selected 11 names to view. Out of those 11,11 were accounts made today on the 11th.

Make sure to let the GMs know about this since you'r mod.

DeadImpact
October 12th, 2012, 12:36 AM
So wait.. You're gonna take dem equips back cause Vat was being mean?

:'(

BananeAG
October 12th, 2012, 03:15 AM
ohh BCU's.... i'm in german veterans, and they all vote for me with all them accounts
IM NOT cheating..... dont be disappointed -,-

Arturia Pendragon
October 12th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Edited because I actually read through the thread. Actually, I almost hope that armor wins. Its not like suba is going to make any money off of it (the only ones in their right minds who would buy that fugly PoS are BRs or people who live in a sewer and the armor makes them feel right at home). Possibly even watch them lose even more players.

Hawkerace
October 12th, 2012, 06:43 AM
so wait.. You're gonna take dem equips back cause vat was being mean?

:'(

Life is tough okay?!

Tartaros517
October 12th, 2012, 08:20 AM
The only one that even shows any effort is Skies' submission.

Lonewolf7191
October 12th, 2012, 11:09 AM
my one looks better, dont be sad...

BWAHAHAHA, the piece of **** you made is the worst **** i have seen since that pink Rigid in the last poll. I dont know how you can think that it looks good, but it does NOT.

JaguarsM
October 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Here you go Hawker: How to Tell Someone You Do Not Want to Be Friends: 18 steps (http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Someone-You-Do-Not-Want-to-Be-Friends)

Friix
October 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
GEEEZ Louise! Banana, stop throwing up on armors already, and vote stacking too while your at it. I honestly like Qlerik's armor, too bad it has no chance, so deadimpact gets my vote. Better than a pile of irradiated goo.

Aminority
October 12th, 2012, 03:12 PM
So, the winner Contour goes this time to Cash Shop...so that mean by every contour purchased, the winners get a % of Money...or is 100% suba property?

if that is the case...so suba is getting the Rights over the owners?

The winners will be compensated with a contour that they've design, completely free of charge.

Soulsss
October 12th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Avorien is alive <3

and is there anyway that these contours not be priced out the ass (aka cheaper than 19k creds)?

Hawkerace
October 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Here you go Hawker: How to Tell Someone You Do Not Want to Be Friends: 18 steps (http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Someone-You-Do-Not-Want-to-Be-Friends)

I haven't even heard of 70% of the people who liked this post.

step up *****s (http://www.wikihow.com/Roleplay-Online)

And of course the ANI submission gets flak about stacking and all.

Though, its probably true in some prospects, it is kinda ridiculous.

DeadImpact
October 13th, 2012, 10:53 AM
So now he's jumped up almost 30 votes in like 5 hours? Bull****. Absolute bull****.

LewlPuppies
October 13th, 2012, 11:16 AM
I haven't even heard of 70% of the people who liked this post.

i don't think it will make any difference from being hated.

btw, you sound like you're trying hard.

ZeroInsanity
October 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM
July 2012 trying to make himself relevant in this community by vote-stacking his horridly-designed contour.
Even if he wins, July 2012 is still irrelevant since hardly anyone would bother purchasing said contour anyway.
And even if said contour was purchased, July 2012 wouldn't get any profit.

It entertains me to watch this hot tryhard action go on.

DeadImpact
October 13th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Another 15 votes in a few minutes? Good job buddy. I'm impressed.

BananeAG
October 13th, 2012, 11:41 AM
DeadImpact... are you retarded?
i got friends, and you only create tons of new accounts
so, dont cry -,-

DeadImpact
October 13th, 2012, 11:44 AM
My newest account is 6 months old. So your logic is fail. Thank you for admitting you and your "friends" are stacking votes to win.

They can remove my submission, that doesn't matter as long as yours is removed as well for your blatant cheating.

Keep it up man, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

BananeAG
October 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM
shall i believe this? lol

BananeAG
October 13th, 2012, 01:37 PM
yeah! thank you guys :D

DeadImpact
October 13th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Thanking yourself and your brig-mate's alts?

:ehh:

BananeAG
October 13th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Thanking yourself and your brig-mate's alts?

:ehh:

haha..lol no:D

ShrekChrist
October 13th, 2012, 02:55 PM
We should have the Ban Hammer pool back. BananeAG would be the only one in the list!

Mods are aware of what you'r doing already Banane, and you'll probably get punished for it.

BananeAG
October 13th, 2012, 03:05 PM
OMG.. STFU BCU's... WHY YOU CAN'T LOSE????
MY CONTOUR IS THE WINNER,
SO, DON'T CRY!!
:mad:

ShrekChrist
October 13th, 2012, 03:06 PM
OMG.. STFU BCU's... WHY YOU CAN'T LOSE????
MY CONTOUR IS THE WINNER,
SO, DON'T CRY!!
:mad:

Because you'r cheating. And you'll get banned for this!

DouDee
October 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Sigh....
Tutti i colori delle WarPoint Armor (http://italian.force.forumfree.it/?t=30100376)

BananeAG
October 13th, 2012, 03:17 PM
im not cheating.. fckn noob..
Only the BCU's here are crying about my Contour.. do you realize that??
i only got 17 votes more than DeadImpact.. and his one looks like ****

DeadImpact
October 13th, 2012, 03:18 PM
The polls are being investigated. So.. We'll see what happens.

Purplefisty
October 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Sigh....
Tutti i colori delle WarPoint Armor (http://italian.force.forumfree.it/?t=30100376)
i miss my ghey pink igur from AR :'(

JaguarsM
October 13th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Looking at the poll totals, are there even 304 people that still play this game?

Xjmas
October 13th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I should have locked this poll remade it. Have anyone that wants to vote needs to post too or the vote wont count.

DeadImpact
October 13th, 2012, 05:24 PM
That would have been nice Xj.

Lexx
October 13th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I should have locked this poll remade it. Have anyone that wants to vote needs to post too or the vote wont count.

They should just announce whoever has 2nd place in the polls the winner, since chances are they got the most "real" votes anyways.

Lonewolf7191
October 13th, 2012, 05:38 PM

You are though. Your armor looks like a baby shat all over it, and its winning somehow, which accounts that were made yesterday or today.
There isnt even 300 active people on this FORUM, let alone the game! For a German, you're damn stupid.
(srsly, look up "green baby poo" on google, the very color is among those images)

BoBdaIG
October 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Sigh....

Lets redo this thing . This is our chance to get a good contour for ager. We just vote which one of this old paint we like. Me i love the purple one cus it fit the color of AC. Do et XJ ask the GM if this could be possible .

Arturia Pendragon
October 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM
How about we all just kill ourselves and call it a day? That sounds like a plan.

BoBdaIG
October 13th, 2012, 07:10 PM

13099 If only our maps are seaweeds YES il vote it! IT is awesome it camo in the seaweeds

EliadenV2
October 13th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Can we just ban Banane from participating in this event and any future events? There's almost more votes on his armor than there are in entire other poll threads. It's clear he's skewing it, and he probably has other people making accounts with him. Not a single person here said they like it. It's the same bull**** that happened with that fugly Rigid that won the first MG countor contest.

IShotTheSun
October 13th, 2012, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GggY4TEYbk

Sup?

I love this place.

Purplefisty
October 14th, 2012, 12:44 AM
lol, this is the most dramatic thread right now

Goooglyeyes
October 14th, 2012, 04:46 AM
My newest account is 6 months old. So your logic is fail. Thank you for admitting you and your "friends" are stacking votes to win.

They can remove my submission, that doesn't matter as long as yours is removed as well for your blatant cheating.

Keep it up man, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

I don't think you need to to have yours removed aswell, because it is rather clear yours would have won without him blatantly cheating. I think if people are invested into seeing Broken's one win there needs to be another poll and you need to post to place your vote. If its to much of an effort for the GM's to count post's then they just watched alot of revenue walk out the door.

Goooglyeyes
October 14th, 2012, 04:49 AM

>Doesn't play
>Makes derogatory comments about other peoples efforts

Most likely just should **** off.

LoliForSale
October 14th, 2012, 07:18 AM
I'd rather see the green piece of **** as opposed to the bland brown piece of ****.

Voted for banane even though it's obvious he's cheating somehow, but then again so is the other guy.

Leshrak
October 14th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Gratz bananeAG!!!

Lonewolf7191
October 14th, 2012, 11:00 AM
>Doesn't play
>Makes derogatory comments about other peoples efforts

Most likely just should **** off.

>Submitted a countour and made it to the final five
>It looks just like another entry but with diffrent colors
>Flames when someone doesnt like it

Most likely you should have submitted a better one (for example, one that looks like you actually made an effort) if you cant take critisism.

Lexx
October 14th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Can't we make these public polls where it shows the names of who voted?

DeadImpact
October 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM
This flame fest is pointless.

IShotTheSun
October 14th, 2012, 11:35 AM
I think agears in general are pointless.

SparklingStar
October 14th, 2012, 11:54 AM
In general, this contour contest is pointless.

Hawkerace
October 14th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Wow this thread went places.

People are just going to be mad, cause the green camo doesn't really suit the back of Den A or Den B is all. lelelelelelel

Probably just redoing this poll would make things a bit more.... interesting, but probably the same results.

edit: Also where the names are seen.

SparklingStar
October 14th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Just put a time limit on accounts being created within 3 weeks or 1 month will not have the ability to vote. Simple as that.

Goooglyeyes
October 14th, 2012, 09:00 PM
>Submitted a countour and made it to the final five
>It looks just like another entry but with diffrent colors
>Flames when someone doesnt like it

Most likely you should have submitted a better one (for example, one that looks like you actually made an effort) if you cant take critisism.

1. Made it to the final five, sure didn't see yours in there buddy.
2. I'd like to see you produce a contour (without the 'I don't give a flying rat's ass about this game, so i don't need to' excuse)
3. Your mistaken where you obviously think i give a **** what you think, i just felt compelled when you commented on something that you haven't to my knowledge shown a contour from your own hand, therefore probably shouldn't insult peoples work.
4. If you wanted me to submit a better one then why the **** didn't you do one yourself Picasso?
5. I can take constructive criticism, but i think you'll find if you had approached it in a different manner rather than blurting out unhelpful words through your face sphincter then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
6. I think you'll find the picture i submitted of that contour is unfinished.

Moral of the story: Don't be a ****wit.

Hawkerace
October 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Better in the future, post five pictures, in separate posts, and lock the thread so that likes on specific pictures count as votes (and you can see who voted) and keep the thread locked so we aren't at each others' throats.

eg87vufhds
October 14th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Or better yet, have some1 like your web designer (he has to know some graphic design) to pick the armors.

Lonewolf7191
October 15th, 2012, 06:38 AM
1. Made it to the final five, sure didn't see yours in there buddy.
2. I'd like to see you produce a contour (without the 'I don't give a flying rat's ass about this game, so i don't need to' excuse)
3. Your mistaken where you obviously think i give a **** what you think, i just felt compelled when you commented on something that you haven't to my knowledge shown a contour from your own hand, therefore probably shouldn't insult peoples work.
4. If you wanted me to submit a better one then why the **** didn't you do one yourself Picasso?
5. I can take constructive criticism, but i think you'll find if you had approached it in a different manner rather than blurting out unhelpful words through your face sphincter then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
6. I think you'll find the picture i submitted of that contour is unfinished.

Moral of the story: Don't be a ****wit.

No, you didnt see mine in there. I didnt bother because if i were to make one, i would have to make an effort, and making an effort is troublesome if you're a lazy **** like me. And ofc i would have to make an effort, recolors are boring! Atleast I want to try when i make something for a contest.
Why didnt you finish it then? ._.
What is there to "approach" when two of the contours looks the same but with diffrent colors? (to be fair, your looks the best of the two)

(i had to google what sphincter is (and i still dont understand exactly what it is), gratz on using a big word! :D)

Arturia Pendragon
October 15th, 2012, 07:12 AM
To be fair I dont much care for this game anymore either, but I still do things like this for fun because I enjoy playing around in photoshop. Its a good way to better familiarize yourself with the programs as well, so its a win-win IMO. That's just my opinion on the whole not caring about the game thing that googly is bringing up.

On another note though, you two make it sound like its some vital college project or something that you're debating about when in fact, its just a (completely voluntary) contest for a ****ty korean MMO (I guess that last statement is a bit redundant). Regardless, this all started because someone had an opinion, and someone else didnt like it, so it turned into HUR HUR ARGUE.

I'm not taking either side, I'm just saying what it looks like from the outside.

Goooglyeyes
October 15th, 2012, 07:50 AM
No, you didnt see mine in there. I didnt bother because if i were to make one, i would have to make an effort, and making an effort is troublesome if you're a lazy **** like me. And ofc i would have to make an effort, recolors are boring! Atleast I want to try when i make something for a contest.
Why didnt you finish it then? ._.
What is there to "approach" when two of the contours looks the same but with diffrent colors? (to be fair, your looks the best of the two)

(i had to google what sphincter is (and i still dont understand exactly what it is), gratz on using a big word! :D)

I didn't finish it because i to am from that rather lazy genre. The only reason i didn't do something other than a re-hue is because to me it looks different, almost tacky without the lines and shading whoever originally made the models put into it. Btw sick of our second pointless argument, look forward to round 3 though ;-)

p.s. Sphincter: muscular ring that can contract and squish **** out...yeah you get where im going with this.

I get where your coming from d3th, we all made something voluntary then 95% of people complain about the contours, which brought about the rather unnecessary argument. If people are unhappy about the choices then perhaps post constructive idea's about contours next time? but even then not every contour is going to be everyones cup of tea.

Arturia Pendragon
October 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM
FYI, theres a way to color over the armors while keeping the "seams" in the armors. You can either do it by hand with the line tool or use a trick like the one that I learned from a friend (I've done both, btw). Btw you can see an example of that in my more recent post in the bgear submission thread.

On the note of hue changing though, it IS a bit of the easy way but there are times where it turns out good (like the northern right binder with the inverted hue-change in the other thread). I myself have a bit of distaste for it just because I like to experiment with different things, but each to their own.

Ultimately, it comes down to familiarizing yourself with your tools and experimenting.

SirHumpsalot
October 15th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Ultimately, it comes down to familiarizing yourself with your tools and experimenting.

Is it wrong that I find this statement to be extremely arousing?

Reginald69
October 15th, 2012, 10:50 AM
you just referred to a two-syllable word less than ten letters long as a big word, shame on you

Involution
October 15th, 2012, 05:32 PM
The voters have cast their ballots, and DeadImpact has been decided the winner. What's going on, you might ask? Well, our good friend BananeAG cheated by registering nearly a hundred extra accounts during the voting and had them all vote for his contour. As a result, he was disqualified, leaving DeadImpact the rightful victor. Long story short, don't cheat. :EEK:

Congratulations to all participants on their very cool contributions.