PDA

View Full Version : ETA on Servers

Pages : [1] 2

Peter
September 15th, 2009, 12:11 PM
At this moment the transfer of all data (including mule accounts), from one server location to another, is expected to completed some time tomorrow. We're working to bring all servers back online as soon as possible, so players may continue play as usual on Awell and Valento.

The data transfer for Midranda server has experienced a minor technical problem, resulting in its further delay, therefore the process of moving Midranda's data will take an estimated 2 days (by my guess) to be moved to its new location.

At this time I would like to inform Midranda players that we will be asking you to merge your characters to Valento server soon. It is extremely important that you tell all your friends about the merge, so that hopefully everyone will bring their characters to Valento before it is too late.

Spirit
September 15th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Its good to have an eta and Im looking forward to be able to play again. But I do hope you are ready to the hystery this statement will raise about merging miranda to valento...

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Thnx for the update!

Mag
September 15th, 2009, 12:26 PM
First:

Thanks for the info. And please keep us informed if further problems/delayes come along :)

Second:

I welcome the Midranda players to Valento. Hope we all can have fun with different cultures together. And regarding their heigh level chars. Then I have something to look up to :D

Binky_Kooky
September 15th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Yea.... different cultures in game. That'll be something new.

IRONBULL
September 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM

"At this time I would like to inform Midranda players that we will be asking you to merge your characters to Valento server soon"

This is going to be very interesting... with the influx of 11x chars going valento...

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Ohh merging mid with val :O does this mean us val's will be getting the perm 4x exp aswell? :D

Great news everythying is going acording to plan more or less. N cant wait to see our new Midranda friends! :P

Fala
September 15th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Iam welcoming all midranda players, will always get interesting to meet new cultures and people of course :)

gabrielsson
September 15th, 2009, 12:40 PM
gah tired of waiting but hey, I know you're working hard.. keep it up!

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM
When you say "all data (including mule accounts)," does that mean if we e-mailed you with an issues regarding lvl 1 mule accounts, they should all be restored when the server transfer is done?

UltimateMozG
September 15th, 2009, 12:46 PM
This is ridicilous MERGE PRIVATE SERVER WITH HIGH EXP with 1exp Valento do u lost ur mind? We dont need this merge better awell with valento and send midranda to awell! Are u insane why u ruin valento who is on for 7 years? ARE U INSANE?:mad::mad::mad:

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Good news about the servers coming back online, but really sad news about the merging, specially to valento :confused: isn't valento too crowded already? If it really has to be merged, why not to Awell instead?

If it has to be that way, i will never be happy with that, but at least i hope that there will be some actually working feature to solve the duplicated names issue and wont make us loose our accounts like happened when the old servers were merged into valento before.

i also hope we can have enough time to do it with ease and not all rush.

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 12:49 PM
When you say "all data (including mule accounts)," does that mean if we e-mailed you with an issues regarding lvl 1 mule accounts, they should all be restored when the server transfer is done?

Pretty sure they mean everything (all data) and just emphasizing the mule accounts part to reassure people who stored items on them who have lost them that they will be getting their stuff back. Wouldn't matter if you contacted them or not.

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 12:52 PM
This is ridicilous MERGE PRIVATE SERVER WITH HIGH EXP with 1exp Valento do u lost ur mind? We dont need this merge better awell with valento and send midranda to awell! Are u insane why u ruin valento who is on for 7 years? ARE U INSANE?:mad::mad::mad:

First of all, Midranda is not and was never a private server.

Second, if anything will get ruined it is midranda, we don't need the completelly screwed up valento economy for anything.

And last, Valento is not 7 years old, it was created by yedang at the end of 2005 to receive the whole population of Awell, Migal, Midranda, Galantia and Mardanos servers.

Don't worry, valento people will not want us there, and most of us don't want to go there neither.

King-Kong
September 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM
*sigh* Now people will start buying 10x-11x account.

Thanks for ruinning Valento.

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Will this really break Val? :( I hope not worked so hard on my lil prs...

King-Kong
September 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Will this really break Val? :( I hope not worked so hard on my lil prs...

It's just irrespectful regarding Valento's player work.

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 01:15 PM

Good grief man, be happy that servers are coming back at all.:eek:

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM
It's just irrespectful regarding Valento's player work.

@king-kong, i do agree that it doesnt show allot of respect for Valento players who put allot of effort into the game, by changing what is in fact their server.

But honestly, how bad could it be, more and different people isnt bad by default.

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Merge????? O.O
Are you serious?!
Valento and Midranda are so unbalanced !
Midranda will knock down Valento! O.O
It's quite unfair for high lvl in Valento, who trained very hard for it, will become casual player...
I even think that a lot will quit if we merge...

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM
But honestly, how bad could it be, more and different people isnt bad by default.

not if these new people are all 10x....
it will be so discouraging
and people will want to buy 10x account, and it will be a disaster >_<

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Maybe it will be good? Lots of higher levels, perhaps they can find lots of items and mana and sell them for lower price.

Or lots of high level chars will pay millions for anyting cause they are rich as n can afford it.

Only time will tell what wil happen, I hope it goes well for everyone...

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 01:32 PM
not if these new people are all 10x....
it will be so discouraging
and people will want to buy 10x account, and it will be a disaster >_<

as ive said before, its not fair to valento players, keeping in mind all the work they've done.
But I dont think that buying 10x accounts will be allowed by suba.... so players who choose to sell/buy, i think, risk a bann. Just a guess

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM
as ive said before, its not fair to valento players, keeping in mind all the work they've done.
But I dont think that buying 10x accounts will be allowed by suba.... so players who choose to sell/buy, i think, risk a bann. Just a guess

Ya if there is a sudden massive ip change in login history they can catch that I guess...

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 01:38 PM

do we need to wait people to be ban?
can't we prevent it BEFORE it happened?
IMO, it's a bad idea to merge....

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 01:41 PM
do we need to wait people to be ban?
can't we prevent it BEFORE it happened?
IMO, it's a bad idea to merge....

Well judging by the post stating that servers would be merged, the choice had already been made. But who knows, maybe they'll change their minds after reading this thread!

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Merging is like trying to make a spider from beer and ice cream. Sure it seems like a good idea at the time, but the after math is not woth it...

BTW dont try it, its grose!

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Well judging by the post stating that servers would be merged, the choice had already been made. But who knows, maybe they'll change their minds after reading this thread!

OMG, i hope you are right >_<
i really fear my friends will quit... and i'm sure that it will happened :'(

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Merging is like trying to make a spider from beer and ice cream. Sure it seems like a good idea at the time, but the after math is not woth it...

BTW dont try it, its grose!

That actually made me laugh, LOL

Toksuri
September 15th, 2009, 01:46 PM
damn... we from valento will get pwnd of midranda players *_*

ACarlomagno
September 15th, 2009, 01:49 PM
hem, IF U REALLY PLANNING THE FUSION OF MIDRANDA AND VALENTO U BETTER GIVE TO VALENTO CHARS 20 LVL MORE TO EACH ONE.
OR TAKE OFF 20 LVL OF MIDRANDA CHARS.

MAN WHO GO TO BC AGAINST 10 PLAYERS LVL 115?, IM JUST SAYING 10. IMAGINE 20 O 40 LVL 10X. OMG

GM I HOPE THAT U SAID WAS A "CHOKE". IS IMPOSSIBLE TO VALENTO CHARS WINS THE BC OR SOD AGAINST MIDRANDA CHARS.

Crisik
September 15th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Sorry, but are you trying to kill pristontale? :O

This merge are unfair for all Valento player that play hard to make an height lvl character! Personnaly I'm not "height" lvl, but I see a lot of real great player of pristontale. They use many of their time to made their character with NORMAL XP. In other side, Midranda server got player with height lvl rise easily with X15xp... So, I think I can speak for the majority of Valento player if I tell: Valento dont want Midranda player on his server!!!

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I LOL'd at this for like 5 mins straight. (random humor to pass the time)
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6962/madfhalloweenwitchdemot.th.jpg (http://img136.imageshack.us/i/madfhalloweenwitchdemot.jpg/)

Toksuri
September 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
maybe better to merge val with awell and let midranda have awell?

Mr.Ken
September 15th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Sorry, but if this really happens, I think some players need some lvl downs...
Bad idea, to merge a full server with 11x, into this server with 106 as a maximum.

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 02:01 PM
omg.... i hope gm will listen to the players need
players know better than others what is good for the game

http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?p=4904#post4904

ACarlomagno
September 15th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Not only that. The items are toooooooooo different to us. They have + 12, + 13, + 14!!! ITEMS.

As you see the fusion is NOT A GOOD IDEA.

saborugu
September 15th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Do you tink that suba will do that without tinking about it ?!?!?!?!?!
Is every one with no sence of logic
I am sure that there will be a big exp event so that some if not all of valento high lvs will have the chance to be closer to midrandas high lvs so what is the big deal i prefer valento if midranda is merged
Why coz there will be a full server more chance to make new friend and be in a clan with more expiriensed people

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM
I am sure that there will be a big exp event so that some if not all of valento high lvs will have the chance to be closer to midrandas high lvs so what is the big deal i prefer valento if midranda is merged
Why coz there will be a full server more chance to make new friend and be in a clan with more expiriensed people

So youre actually NOT against merging?:eek:

SunnyZ
September 15th, 2009, 02:11 PM
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3259/boned.jpg

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 02:13 PM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6533/yarly001.th.jpg (http://img248.imageshack.us/i/yarly001.jpg/)

Toksuri
September 15th, 2009, 02:16 PM
if u merge valento with awell we will solve the sheltom prob :)

saborugu
September 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM
So youre actually NOT against merging?:eek:

am Why not :)
is it si bad to want someting like that
with beta and probably gama
it would be nice and the economy will get bether for the not so high lvs like 6x ,7x and some 8x mana may/or will be / cheaper what is the problem

and YES i am not against it :rolleyes:

UltimateMozG
September 15th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I am sure that there will be a big exp event so that some if not all of valento high lvs will have the chance to be closer to midrandas high lvs

Why do u think we want to catch up with them in first place? We fine where we are now and dont want to try catch up with some private server...:mad::confused::(

If its temporaly than send them to awell why u need to mess with valento...
And send awell to us they 1x too

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Did u read all the arguments AGAINST in this thread?;) That is the problem!

ACarlomagno
September 15th, 2009, 02:20 PM

SHUT UP man, BIG EXP? U MEAN EXP X 150??? or EXP X 400???. And while we get the lvl what we do? Die always in bc or loss the sod?.

The problem of the levels and items differences will NOT be fixed with any exp event. U are out of mind!!!

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 02:22 PM
SHUT UP man, BIG EXP? U MEAN EXP X 150??? or EXP X 400???. And while we get the lvl what we do? Die always in bc or loss the sod?.

The problem of the levels and items differences will NOT be fixed with any exp event. U are out of mind!!!

Amen brother

saborugu
September 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM

When midranda was going to get the 4x exp every one said it was unfair for them coz they will gain little to non boost so lets say a 5x month or even a 4x will make it fare in no time. When Awell started with the 2x exp some of my friensd got to 8x in a week given 3 more ( with 4x/5x exp ) weeks who know what would have happen

flame me all you want

Crisik
September 15th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Personaly, I dont want xp event too... I just want a real fair server, without old and over lvled player that play during this "event" (if gm are thinking about the idea of event...).

Is it possible to just NEVER THINK about merge the Midranda server? It's not the first time, why put this topic on the table again?

ACarlomagno
September 15th, 2009, 02:46 PM
When midranda was going to get the 4x exp every one said it was unfair for them coz they will gain little to non boost so lets say a 5x month or even a 4x will make it fare in no time. When Awell started with the 2x exp some of my friensd got to 8x in a week given 3 more ( with 4x/5x exp ) weeks who know what would have happen

flame me all you want

No man, with any exp up u solve this problems.

I get from lvl 1 to 75 with normal exp in almost 4 months, with exp x 4 i get lvl 80 and it was very difficult get a decent spawn to lvl.
Even now with exp x 2 and some free time is very difficult to jump lvl 85 to 86, im no imaging get lvl 90.
In lvl 104 i think u have to make 10000M to get lvl 105.

I tell u NO EXP UP WILL FIX THIS, and, DONT FORGET THE ITEMS!!. + 14!!!.

Mr.Ken
September 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Damn, those Canadian with their idea's:(
I wish I could cry out on Zealot's shoulder.

Crymera
September 15th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Peter;4810']At this moment the transfer of all data (including mule accounts), from one server location to another, is expected to completed some time tomorrow. We're working to bring all servers back online as soon as possible, so players may continue play as usual on Awell and Valento.

The data transfer for Midranda server has experienced a minor technical problem, resulting in its further delay, therefore the process of moving Midranda's data will take an estimated 2 days (by my guess) to be moved to its new location.

At this time I would like to inform Midranda players that we will be asking you to merge your characters to Valento server soon. It is extremely important that you tell all your friends about the merge, so that hopefully everyone will bring their characters to Valento before it is too late.

PLEASE tell me that's a joke.

HolyPriests
September 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Merging two so indifferent servers into one, way too insane.

Crymera
September 15th, 2009, 03:14 PM
More in-depth post.

Whoever says Midranda is NOT a private server, needs to honestly shut up. They have crazy overpowered weapons, rings, ect. They got X15 for periods of time, which is just freaking stupid. This is a HUGE smack in the face for all the people who worked their asses off on Valento. If this isn't a joke, I'm not coming back, I will 100% quit for good.

Midranda will unite of course and smash down the server, they will spread their crap into our economy, which won't benefit it AT ALL.

Suba, I'm sorry, but this is the dumbest move you've ever made, and you've made some pretty dumb moves to begin with.

Wang-Fei-Hong
September 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Moving old small server into new big server and merging two pt1 servers into one. I must missing something in between because don't make sense to me.

spectral
September 15th, 2009, 03:20 PM
if midranda player come on valento im gonna say byebye like most of my friend

Binky_Kooky
September 15th, 2009, 03:53 PM

PT is being relocated to new hardware/servers. Midranda was obviously having viability issues. The decision, not an easy one, was made.

Yes, it will alter some aspects of gameplay on Valento. Those of us who have been continuous players for the last few years can attest to the fact that events over the past eleven months with SUBA have altered gameplay on Valento drastically. Recently, there was a massive injection of gold, forces, and Jera from the mini event. While some people might argue with me, I don't think the server was 'ruined' as a result of the mini event.

TPT was merged to Valento, and it didn't ruin the game. We can have an endless discussion on the impact it had, but the fact remains, all of you playing today are already on a server that has had a nearly identical situation already occur.

Feel free to blow this merge out of proportion. It won't help matters much, though. It's a game. If you want to convince yourselves it will ruin your game experience, have fun with that.

Those of you who can manage to understand the situation, and accept it for what it is, can join me in welcoming the Midranda players to Valento.

Mr.Ken
September 15th, 2009, 04:02 PM
This is good news for Midranda, but means the server Valento could be renamed back to Midranda in no-time.

Lazy bastards -.-

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM

PT is being relocated to new hardware/servers. Midranda was obviously having viability issues. The decision, not an easy one, was made.

Yes, it will alter some aspects of gameplay on Valento. Those of us who have been continuous players for the last few years can attest to the fact that events over the past eleven months with SUBA have altered gameplay on Valento drastically. Recently, there was a massive injection of gold, forces, and Jera from the mini event. While some people might argue with me, I don't think the server was 'ruined' as a result of the mini event.

TPT was merged to Valento, and it didn't ruin the game. We can have an endless discussion on the impact it had, but the fact remains, all of you playing today are already on a server that has had a nearly identical situation already occur.

Feel free to blow this merge out of proportion. It won't help matters much, though. It's a game. If you want to convince yourselves it will ruin your game experience, have fun with that.

Those of you who can manage to understand the situation, and accept it for what it is, can join me in welcoming the Midranda players to Valento.

lol, agreed binky .... Every one is blowing it out of proportion ... They could just move them all to one of the less populated sub server's alpha/beta not necessarily the more of the crowded of the two or even make a new sub server... Every thing will be fine .. IM JUST HAPPY WERE GETTING back the game ... I dont care about the minor details .. they will be worked out and adjusted trust me, they have thought this through thats what there paid for ....

Thanks peter for the update bud, looking forward to the game coming back on line ! Chill people watch the sunrise have a beer...

Mr.Ken
September 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Who votes for trade the Valento Beta server for Midranda server?

ACarlomagno
September 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Better Make Other SUB. For ex:

Alpha
Betha
Midranda

But PUT midranda away from the others 2. I mean midranda must be separated from them.

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 04:23 PM
"The decision, not an easy one, was made." ... long time ago ? :rolleyes:

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I dont care about the minor details .. they will be worked out and adjusted trust me

minor details can become huge with time
and why will i have to trust you? try to convince me first

Comunux
September 15th, 2009, 04:45 PM
If you do this merge, it will bring many major problems :

1 - Players from valento that are actually high lvl will become noob and so, will loose interest in pt and finally will probably leave the game one after the other forever. And NO, merge with midranda is completly different than previous merges cause the lvl gap is as huge as the univers.

2 - Valento players can say "bye bye" to bc.

2 - STATS of WEAPONS are BOOSTED on MIDRANDA server compared to valento's one. The game will never be fair in this situation.

3 - Players from valento will start buying midranda accounts for real money, some will probably be cought but most won't. Fair ?

In the first time, I thought this merge would be a good idea. But after talking to many friends, I rly start to change mind.
I would realy like to enjoy playing with midranda players but not in the actual conditions.
I remember that in the past, you planed to put jera and celesto in cash shop, then you changed mind. Maybee you could change mind on this merge. Or at least think again about the conditions to do the merge so that the server stays stable and fair.

Another point that is important, I am extremely disapointed that you didn't talk to the players about this merge before doing it. At least we could have think together about how to do this merge fairly.

There are solutions to keep the situation fair.

1 - Decrease the lvl of midranda players. I know it wouldn't be funny for them, but do they prefer stay on a dead server together or merge on an alive server with many players they could party with ?

2 - Remove the boosted stats weapons from midranda players

3 - Start discuss with the whole comunity (not just the few that you have on your msn and that consider you as a god so they will never say you "no") instead of just force an "no deeply discussed and thought solution".

4 - Try to know more about pt and the pt comunity. Peter, you stay too far away from us, You were on IRC months ago, that was a good start but now...

To conclude, I would realy like to play with midranda players in a fair situation only but in case most of my friends leave.... then bye bye PT.

Tetsuyra
September 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM
If you do this merge, it will bring many major problems :

1 - Players from valento that are actually high lvl will become noob and so, will loose interest in pt and finally will probably leave the game one after the other forever. And NO, merge with midranda is completly different than previous merges cause the lvl gap is as huge as the univers.

2 - Valento players can say "bye bye" to bc.

2 - STATS of WEAPONS are BOOSTED on MIDRANDA server compared to valento's one. The game will never be fair in this situation.

3 - Players from valento will start buying midranda accounts for real money, some will probably be cought but most won't. Fair ?

In the first time, I thought this merge would be a good idea. But after talking to many friends, I rly start to change mind.
I would realy like to enjoy playing with midranda players but not in the actual conditions.
I remember that in the past, you planed to put jera and celesto in cash shop, then you changed mind. Maybee you could change mind on this merge. Or at least think again about the conditions to do the merge so that the server stays stable and fair.

Another point that is important, I am extremely disapointed that you didn't talk to the players about this merge before doing it. At least we could have think together about how to do this merge fairly.

There are solutions to keep the situation fair.

1 - Decrease the lvl of midranda players. I know it wouldn't be funny for them, but do they prefer stay on a dead server together or merge on an alive server with many players they could party with ?

2 - Remove the boosted stats weapons from midranda players

3 - Start discuss with the whole comunity (not just the few that you have on your msn and that consider you as a god so they will never say you "no") instead of just force an "no deeply discussed and thought solution".

4 - Try to know more about pt and the pt comunity. Peter, you stay too far away from us, You were on IRC months ago, that was a good start but now...

To conclude, I would realy like to play with midranda players in a fair situation only but in case most of my friends leave.... then bye bye PT. Haha guess who's back the unbanned nightmare himself. First what i want to say is all you dweebs need to stop crying it's not like you'd let them restart everything if anything to make it fair then you'd start crying about waaah my hard earned items rofl. What happends is what happends get over it.

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Haha guess who's back the unbanned nightmare himself. First what i want to say is all you dweebs need to stop crying it's not like you'd let them restart everything if anything to make it fair then you'd start crying about waaah my hard earned items rofl. What happends is what happends get over it.

can you stay constructive and stop talking no sence?!
what Comunux said is logic
do you have some arguments against what he said?
if yes, share it with us, we will be glad to hear what you have to say!

Soul Eater
September 15th, 2009, 04:57 PM
LOL, and best thing is that they will add midranda to valento even if 99% of players will say bold NO! :D

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Haha guess who's back the unbanned nightmare himself. First what i want to say is all you dweebs need to stop crying it's not like you'd let them restart everything if anything to make it fair then you'd start crying about waaah my hard earned items rofl. What happends is what happends get over it.

@ Tetsurya, are you a high lvl (100+) on Valento, in short, do you understand how high lvl Valento players feel?
Im not a high lvl player, but I have grinded allot with other MMORPGS, and ive played PT1 for about half a year. ****, i'd be pissed to if they started merging FLYFF servers.

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 05:05 PM
@ Tetsurya, are you a high lvl (100+) on Valento, in short, do you understand how high lvl Valento players feel?
Im not a high lvl player, but I have grinded allot with other MMORPGS, and ive played PT1 for about half a year. ****, i'd be pissed to if they started merging FLYFF servers.

I was kinda thinking same way, Valento merge is not the best decision. Awell players will be less to suffer such a merge.

Ragge666
i think items price go down, and this is good to all players who have no gold

sidahmed
i refus MERGE PRIVATE SERVER WITH HIGH EXP, midranda is not like valonto valonto is for real gamer whit exp x 1:mad:midranda can stay in awell you are not welcome in valontooooooooo:mad::mad::mad:

Tetsuyra
September 15th, 2009, 05:11 PM
can you stay constructive and stop talking no sence?!
what Comunux said is logic
do you have some arguments against what he said?
if yes, share it with us, we will be glad to hear what you have to say!

First of all retard it's "Sense" 2nd what i said is no logic? How about explaining but since you cant spell 3rd grade word i doubt you can lol.

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 05:12 PM
i think items price go down, and this is good to all players who have no gold

I'm really perplex about price decrease resulting from this merge. Higher lvl you are richer / better income you have, so you can buy 30k mana without caring about the millions you are wasting and thinking about the poor 6x prs that try to start her life.

Ragge666
September 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
i talk about items not about mana

Binky_Kooky
September 15th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I read the word "if" so much... :confused:

Anyone quitting, my ign is BinkyKooky. I'll take your gear.

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
@ Tetsuyra
ouah i taped wrong! thank you so much to teach me how to write in English which is even not my language! i have a lot to learn from you
what you said is useless... again.... i won't care what you say anymore -_-

back to the topic now...
i kinda agree with you Aralene

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
First of all retard it's "Sense" 2nd what i said is no logic? How about explaining but since you cant spell 3rd grade word i doubt you can lol.

Ok , lets keep it civilized, don’t lower yourself to calling people retards because they make one or more language mistakes :eek: stick with the subject at hand.

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 05:21 PM
you all post really fast O.O

we can't predict how the prices will change....
the price can go down because there will be more high lvls to drop stuffs. or go up if they need money themself to buy expensive mana

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 05:22 PM
its not good idea, i dont went midranda in valonto valonto is for just valonto gamer midranda go in awell dont come valonto its not for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:mad:

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM

Same gos for me^^ IGN: PizzaPizzolini (once I've made a new char:D)

spectral
September 15th, 2009, 05:35 PM

IF i quit i just gonna delete my pike so no one will get anything from it :l

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 05:37 PM
what's the point having a lot of stuffs but no players to use them?

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 05:42 PM
if he wants to delete his stuff, let him;)

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 05:45 PM
you didn't understand XD
i mean.... you said you want the stuffs of people who will quit.
if a lot quit and give all their stuffs
you will have more stuffs than needed...
and if too many people quit, you will have more stuffs than players.
so, what's the point having so many stuffs if there is no more player to enjoy them?

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I doubt that even one player would give all his stuff away, to anyone for that matter.
But for the one that does, im at his disposal:)
And its not all that grimm as u might think, its not like EVERYBODY is gonna quit and leave their stuff to a few players! ;)

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 05:55 PM
yes, i always think worse
so when it comes, it's better, and i'm happy XD

anyway... i really think that a lot will quit (not everybody, of course)

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 05:58 PM
some will, and I dont blame them, im just trying to see the good things in every situation. Which is in this case: free goodies (perhaps):D

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 06:03 PM
yes, i always think worse
so when it comes, it's better, and i'm happy XD

anyway... i really think that a lot will quit (not everybody, of course)

How will they leave with those crazy events we will obviously get :rolleyes:

UltimateMozG
September 15th, 2009, 06:03 PM
I cannot believe we even back to that topic as a possibility to happend! This is doesnt make any sense! U out of ur mind GM Peter dont be so ignorant listen what we say VALENTO IS NUMBER 1 always was always and always must be. Leave midranda behind or whatever we doesnt care of their future. Dont mess with Valento. Listen to us WE DOESNT WANT THAT NONSENSE MERGE. Even if its temporaly. Send them to recycle bin or awell we dont care. Just dont mess many years of dedication to 1x exp rate. :mad::mad::mad:

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 06:07 PM
I cannot believe we even back to that topic as a possibility to happend! This is doesnt make any sense! U out of ur mind GM Peter dont be so ignorant listen what we say VALENTO IS NUMBER 1 always was always and always must be. Leave midranda behind or whatever we doesnt care of their future. Dont mess with Valento. Listen to us WE DOESNT WANT THAT NONSENSE MERGE. Even if its temporaly. Send them to recycle bin or awell we dont care. Just dont mess many years of dedication to 1x exp rate. :mad::mad::mad:

Do me a favor, and speak for yourself, I do care what happens with Awell or Midrando.
I dont like the merging thing either, but its gonna happen.(poor high lvlers)

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Well, for those complainin so much about the levcel gaps, at least Midranda didn never had problems like IGH. Powerleveling wasn't an issue neither, so at least midranda is less corrupted.

People got high level because the server admins give great XP, yes, it was too great, i am the first one to admit it, but hey, and i can talk for myself here, i lost several 8x characters when yedang merged all servers into valento when valento was created, at least midranda gave me the opportunity for a new beginning without having to waste another 3 years of playing just to get to where i was before loosing my ACCs.

Of course i understand and i know how the people who have raised themselves to the status of "godly l33t" will feel, they wont be the gods anymore, they wont rule the "market?" anymore, maybe there could be a more even distribution of wellfare among the whole server instead of just a few... who knows, maybe it wont be as bad as i thought at first.

I can tell i was really upset about this, but after reading all that is being posted here i believe i can learn to have lots of "new" fun.

Sarcasm off, what valento players seems to not know is that, on difference of you guys, midranda players does not mess up with lower levels. No one in midranda have shown disrespect for a lower level in all the time i been there... can you say the same in valento? in a server where the first word a newcomer learn is "n00b"? maybe the problem is that you people are afraid to be treated on the same way as you treated others for so many years. No, the people from Midranda is not like that, no one could fall so low.

At least valento came out being a better ally as i would ever imagine against the merging. Thank you everyone :D

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM
How will they leave with those crazy events we will obviously get :rolleyes:

obviously because all the reasons we had already talking about :x
i don't want to have free exp... it's "easy" to lvl untill 8x, but after that... exp required to lvl up is crazy!
after events, exp will be x1 again. wanna up a lvl 110 wil exp x1? ^^'

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM
:(:(you are not welcome midranda, you are all not welcome, valonto is not for you its for real gamer ,gamer in valonto played sinse 7 years for be lvl 16 and in midranda 1 month for be 119 its noob:mad:

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Sarcasm off, what valento players seems to not know is that, on difference of you guys, midranda players does not mess up with lower levels. No one in midranda have shown disrespect for a lower level in all the time i been there... can you say the same in valento? in a server where the first word a newcomer learn is "n00b"?

If that is 100% true, respect for all Midranda players;)

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 06:18 PM
you are not welcome midranda, you are all not welcome, valonto is not for you its for real gamer ,gamer in valonto played since 7 years for be lvl 106 and in midranda 1 month for be 119 its noob its not corectly and not Regular

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I'm agree with valonto, if I had a 10x at Valento, I think I also feeled betrayed and will find this merge totaly unfair.

Midranda player are the most friendly ppl in PT comunity !

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 06:19 PM
"mess with low lvl players"
compare to Midranda, i think a 8x is called low (i suppose, you can tell me if i'm wrong, i never played in Midranda)
what Midranda players like is bc and sod, right?
if yes, well..... the problem will be 8x will not be able to compete in bc, either in sod whereas it's what they (most of them i think) like.
so, having a lot of high lvls player will "mess" with what they usually do. and they think they fall back into what they were, simple lvlers

LaurenBear
September 15th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Personally I have nothing against the midranda players and "having a new culture added" will be good I suppose but the level difference/item difference is not fair to valento players, I've worked really hard with my own character (after losing my old char in the last merge) and many other people worked really hard as well, and to just let in a bunch of wayy higher level characters is just gonna ruin everything, midranda chars will take over and everything the valento players have worked for will be gone. Honestly in my opinion I don't know why you'd bother when probably more than half the server has quit anyway...lol unfortunately, if the merge continues I will quit as well ): As happy as I am to have ept back up, what is planned for the future doesn't make me happy at all.

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 06:21 PM
i dont respect midranda gamer,cause they play in exp x 15 not exp x1 like valonto gamer :p so they can go away

Binky_Kooky
September 15th, 2009, 06:22 PM
IF i quit i just gonna delete my pike so no one will get anything from it :l

Uh, no... You can "loan" me your spear. :P

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 06:25 PM
:mad:most score in valonto will be to midranda clan bc for midranda clan all for midranda grrrrrr flower power will be noob

Zadkeil
September 15th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Yay! I'm getting excited:D

wheelssss
September 15th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Yay! I'm getting excited:D

Mind sharing with us why?:p

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I have no problem at all with the Midranda gamers and I think what happened to them is messed up.

That being said, as many others have said already Midranda has items with different stats than Valento items and much higher lvl characters, who got to that level in much less time than 10x on Valento (who level legitimately that is). Hell, I started this game in the end of 2002 and I'm only 90 (quit numerous times, got hacked, etc etc).

Besides that, SoD and BC would become a joke. Like I said, this has all been stated already, just backing it up I guess. Unless something is done to make this merge "fair," it is simply ridiculous.

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 06:41 PM
move midranda get out awey, get out away ,get out away

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Btw, when are we going to have PT back ? it has been soon 48h and we still without any annoucement or previsions.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/437084/Suba/JON.jpg

Zadkeil
September 15th, 2009, 06:49 PM
hmmm...
Why, Because we can enjoy the game together "Valento" and "Midranda" player
isn't it great?

valonto
September 15th, 2009, 06:51 PM
no its not great its noob
:mad:

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 06:55 PM
minor details can become huge with time
and why will i have to trust you? try to convince me first

lol no one has to convince any one ... Whats done is done ... agreed minor details can become bigger ones, but who are we to have to deal with them ? We have a choice WE dont have to deal with any of the details , we can leave at any time .. Thats the joy of a free 2 play game there are plenty of other mmorpgs out there :-) choose one and enjoy "games are FUN" and GAMERS should never forget that..

The gms have to deal with these details, for me and a few others on here it is what it is, things will work them self's out "if some"choose to burden themselves with the details that they have no control over that's there choice :-) ! I personally choose not to .. You dont have to trust me lol its a figure of speech you can choose as you please :-) Im happy that PT is on its way back !

So regardless of server problems or some players being bigger then other i enjoy the challenge, and knowing that i work hard for some thing and the acheivement means that much more to me .. Ok theirs a challenge go out and try to make your self better, a game is supposed to be challenging you want easy go to a diff game lol !

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Bouncer, don't you play on Awell?

And it's not done yet, if they have any sense they should listen to the majority of their player base, who from what I have read here on this forum is OVERWHELMINGLY opposed to the merger.

Zadkeil
September 15th, 2009, 07:00 PM
lol no one has to convince any one ... Whats done is done ... agreed minor details can become bigger ones, but who are we to have to deal with them ? We have a choice WE dont have to deal with any of the details , we can leave at any time .. Thats the joy of a free 2 play game there are plenty of other mmorpgs out there :-) choose one and enjoy "games are FUN" and GAMERS should never forget that..

The gms have to deal with these details, for me and a few others on here it is what it is, things will work them self's out "if some"choose to burden themselves with the details that they have no control over that's there choice :-) ! I personally choose not to .. You dont have to trust me lol its a figure of speech you can choose as you please :-) Im happy that PT is on its way back !

So regardless of server problems or some players being bigger then other i enjoy the challenge, and knowing that i work hard for some thing and the acheivement means that much more to me .. Ok theirs a challenge go out and try to make your self better, a game is supposed to be challenging you want easy go to a diff game lol !

Yeah that's it

All I want is "Fun"
That's all

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:01 PM

lol I second that binky, start the yard sales now ! PT well draw more players over time ! I know ill still be here enjoying it ... After all its only a game ...

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Yeah that's it

All I want is "Fun"
That's all

I don't think it will be "fun" to have SoD amd BC dominated by Midranda players who got to their levels in half the time it took (or less) Valento players to get to much lower levels, and have items with better stats than the ones on Valento. =|

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 07:08 PM
you are liberal right? XD

ok... no more stupid jokes.....

i just think... if we don't say anything, of course, it's what it's going to happened
if everybody agree to all decisions made by GMs whose are not even talking with us about important decision like merge servers..... (i think it would have been better if he said that a little bit before...), nothing will move the way players want. and isn't it what they should care?
GMs don't... no... can't know everything. they are not some gods...
they might be wrong, that's why it's better if us, players, say what we think about their decisions.

of course, the last decision remains to GMs

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:09 PM

And it's not done yet, if they have any sense they should listen to the majority of their player base, who from what I have read here on this forum is OVERWHELMINGLY opposed to the merger.

I have 3 chars on awell and two on valento... Thats great and all and yes it dose seem every one is agreed that the merger sux... actually this has become one of the best post on this forum.. Voices can be heard and that's great about forums you know :-)!

But in my own opinion whether you like it or not , its free lol what are the owners or gms losing that they cant replace with more ? if it were P2P i could see your concern, voice your opinions thats great but they well merge weather you like it or not .. Now weather the details are all together or not now that remains to be seen, so we dont know exactly how the merger is going to go down .. So the best thing to do is see what happens cant be angry over osme thing you know little about :-) !

beer ? or if ur not of age soda :-) ! lol

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 07:11 PM

Bah, that's done for sure. I doubt they decided this, this morning after smoking the first cigaret. It has been decided, it mean they are not planing to listen for any other purpose than support and moderation.

Zadkeil
LOL!
Be open-minded, You guys always thinking of being dominated by Midranda Players. It's just a game
I already playing my character about 5years
I experienced x1 EXP and I reach 91 :p
The more players the more merrier :D

BigBouncer
you are liberal right? XD

ok... no more stupid jokes.....

i just think... if we don't say anything, of course, it's what it's going to happened
if everybody agree to all decisions made by GMs whose are not even talking with us about important decision like merge servers..... (i think it would have been better if he said that a little bit before...), nothing will move the way players want. and isn't it what they should care?
GMs don't... no... can't know everything. they are not some gods...
they might be wrong, that's why it's better if us, players, say what we think about their decisions.

of course, the last decision remains to GMs

agreed trisote... The bad thing is suba has never really listened to their player s, but let them know its better if they do know you know... Im sure they thought about the unpleasantness this would cause and there will be a solution to the problem but a mutual one not one every one agree on you know !

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Bah, that's done for sure. I doubt they decided this, this morning after smoking the first cigaret. It has been decided, it mean they are not planing to listen for any other purpose than support and moderation.

Exactly ... So they have thought of both sides im sure ... So think about it logically this will go down better then every one thinks....

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM
i hope you are right

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Beer ftw ;o

Anyway, back on point, there are a decent number of players saying they will quit if this server merge happens. Take into account the fact that these players stayed with suba/PT through a month of minimal information being given to us, no cashshop/support, and other issues (for her) and many players have already quit.

If they are saying they want to leave after this merger, do you think any of the people who quit previously will come back? They would be losing an intensely loyal fanbase (loyal to the game I mean) who PAYS FOR THEIR CASHSHOP ITEMS. If Midranda really is dead as they say, I don't see why they should come in and completely alter the nature of our server that has existed in some form or another for 7+ years.

And how else will the merger go down other than the Midranda players get switched to Valento? Isn't the the definition of a merger? :x

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Exactly ... So they have thought of both sides im sure ... So think about it logically this will go down better then every one thinks....

Tho, I didn't said it was a good decision. I see lot of good arguments AGAINST this merge while is see NO ARGUMENTS from SUBAgames about the logic of this decision.

This is a game, but evry game deserve a chalenge, and such a merge will set most PT chalenges out of reach from most of the most faithful PT players.

trisotte
September 15th, 2009, 07:20 PM
i agree Damian....
i feel so down about this merge thing....
my friend all around me are thinking about quiting...
i wanted Peter to change his mind about it.... but doesn't seem he will listen to us this time... hmmm should i say "as usual"?

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Beer ftw ;o

Anyway, back on point, there are a decent number of players saying they will quit if this server merge happens. Take into account the fact that these players stayed with suba/PT through a month of minimal information being given to us, no cashshop/support, and other issues (for her) and many players have already quit.

If they are saying they want to leave after this merger, do you think any of the people who quit previously will come back? They would be losing an intensely loyal fanbase (loyal to the game I mean) who PAYS FOR THEIR CASHSHOP ITEMS. If Midranda really is dead as they say, I don't see why they should come in and completely alter the nature of our server that has existed in some form or another for 7+ years.

And how else will the merger go down other than the Midranda players get switched to Valento? Isn't the the definition of a merger? :x

Heh, merger as by wikipedia :in business or economics a merger is a combination of two companies into one larger company.

lol it was longer i didn't want to post the whole thing... Yes it will be combining both but who's say they are just gonna throw every one into the same pot.. They could put it on the valento server but as a sub selection..

or miranda players will be facing a roll back to were there chars are lowered to nearly the same level as valento's top players.. Not saying those are the fixes but keep a close eye on it see what happens you know .. And , and if they do throw every one together , so now what ? You have an balanced server right ? Ok step one you can work your ass of tiresly and lvl like a mofo impossible but when and if you do ? YOU WILL FEEL FREAKING great achievement specially when they are impossible are the greatest.. Or step two you cna go to another game give up all your hard work and start new...

But I do think the GMs listen so let the VOICES BE heard ! lol

Awesome beer it is then Cheer ;-) This is a discussion you need ot have over beer its one of those things lol !

Crisik
September 15th, 2009, 07:28 PM
BigBouncer, maybe it's free to play. But we pay to play anyway... So it's not because the game is free to play that SubaGames can do anything without WE (The players and person that make life in game, communoty and earn money to subagames) tell what we think about the game.

It's a double-edged knife, we need subagames and subagames need us. Our opinion are important, our actions have an impact in the game. So lets us express ourselves and show our point of view. You can think what you want, but for sure, if subagames do the merge, the impact will probably be great. (you just need to read this topic to see that we dont want this merge)

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 07:29 PM
If they have some kind of a fix in mind, maybe they could have told us about it instead of saying "Oh yeah, Valento and Midranda are gonna merge soon." What did they think our response was going to be?

Again, I have nothing against Midranda players, but just feel it is unfair to take much higher lvl players with better items, who played under drastically different conditions, and lump them in with everyone else against their wishes.

Also, I have seen maybe 3 or 4 posts here from Midranda people (Some of which were against the merger), as opposed to the large number of Valento players posting. Granted this may be because their server has been totally fked the past month, but why should the older, more populated server have something thrust upon it against its wishes to satisfy the needs of people on a dying server who will probably quit anyway unless they get massive exp events?

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 07:30 PM
EDIT: I wish I could edit, but just to add, I cracked open a lovely Franziskaner Weissbier, terrific wheat beer from germany ;d

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:36 PM
If they have some kind of a fix in mind, maybe they could have told us about it instead of saying "Oh yeah, Valento and Midranda are gonna merge soon." What did they think our response was going to be?

Again, I have nothing against Midranda players, but just feel it is unfair to take much higher lvl players with better items, who played under drastically different conditions, and lump them in with everyone else against their wishes.

Also, I have seen maybe 3 or 4 posts here from Midranda people (Some of which were against the merger), as opposed to the large number of Valento players posting. Granted this may be because their server has been totally fked the past month, but why should the older, more populated server have something thrust upon it against its wishes to satisfy the needs of people on a dying server who will probably quit anyway unless they get massive exp events?

heh thats, one big , reason why alot of my friends and teammates have quit... "Selenis""ninjafred" because of the lack of communication, suba dosent know how to keep in touch you know thats what sux so we are always guessing what else can they expect I agree on that front..

I think both miranda and valento are losing on this .. But we can speculate right all day long !

we know what peter said and that was that they are mergeing the two servers... But the fine print is not out, well see .. Hope it works out just for the sake of the community itself

PS say you were from the east coast ill be there in DC for a week for a training seminar ...

apologize bout the typing as well im half a sleep lol

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Why evrybody keep saying Midranda is a dying server is because some Midranda players, surely remembering past times, complained about lack of player, but Midranda is not a dead server and I just wish to have access to the connection numbers (diffrent timezone as US tho) each day, week month to prove that this is not the reason why SUBA want to free a server ...

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:45 PM
BigBouncer, maybe it's free to play. But we pay to play anyway... So it's not because the game is free to play that SubaGames can do anything without WE (The players and person that make life in game, communoty and earn money to subagames) tell what we think about the game.

It's a double-edged knife, we need subagames and subagames need us. Our opinion are important, our actions have an impact in the game. So lets us express ourselves and show our point of view. You can think what you want, but for sure, if subagames do the merge, the impact will probably be great. (you just need to read this topic to see that we dont want this merge)

Crisik .. Ive read the whole topic a few times.. Opinions are great and like ive said in previous post we need to be heard as a community that is the only way things will get done .. Ive never said to one side or the other im just saying wait and see , Like damian said in his previous post, suba dosent tell us every thing so we have to keep guessing, the whole community can be against the merger, but you do know that they didnt just wake up and say were gonna merge most likely this has been talked about and the impact so they know the consequences hopefully they tweek some of the things in merging the servers so that every one can just game together and be tolerant of what ever the out come is ...

Im neutral in this , I see both sides ... I am just happy to be playing PT weather im highest lowest or the best or have the best stuff ,IM here for the game and for the community that sticks around let there voices be heard, helps each other out and dose what they can to maintain it .. So weather every one leaves and hte game dies GMs and every one else has made the decsion, they feel its best you choose to pay to play, with the suba shop so do i , I lost points to in this whole or deal, KEy WORD HERE "CHOOSE".. if it dies well then it dose.. You leave and go some were else this isnt going to end every thing in real life you have achived right ? I have spent years on this game I lost my accounts back when PT first came out and they had alot of issues I know how it feels ...

But i moved on and found some thing else now im back and been back for awhile I missed the game im here to stay now lol !

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:46 PM
EDIT: I wish I could edit, but just to add, I cracked open a lovely Franziskaner Weissbier, terrific wheat beer from germany ;d

any thing like heffinweizer ? i dont know if i spelled that right ... But i dont think we have those on the west coast lol .. what is it a dark beer ?

Robinhoot
September 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
wow this is gay as hell why the hell would suba think merging servers was a good idea? srsly suba is the worst company for this all they've done so far is lower **** so ppl buy their stuff and then the server was down for what was it a month without tellin anyone anything and when it comes back up theres a server merge..... bah its fail they need to get their **** together pce

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah Bouncer, I go to college in DC so I'm here during the schoolyear, otherwise back home in NY.

Personally, I don't think I would quit if they did a merge, but it would still upset me. I have quit a few times after being hacked, and when p2p raped my clan, as well as one or two other times, and now I just enjoy the community, like you said. But, if the merger results in everyone quitting, that won't be all that great for the community, now will it? :x

@Aralene: I am basing the "dying server" thing on what I have heard from Midranda players and others as well. Like I said, they haven't even been able to log on for the past month or so, while we at least had a staff-less, itemshop-less server, so it wouldn't surprise me if many of them did not even know that this site existed now.

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 07:54 PM
God damn it give me edit!
Yea bouncer, it's a heffeweizen (i think that's right?). Not dark really at all, I'd say it's much more towards the light side. Blue Moon and Hoegaarden are other varieties of wheat beer which are more popular :x

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Yeah Bouncer, I go to college in DC so I'm here during the schoolyear, otherwise back home in NY.

Personally, I don't think I would quit if they did a merge, but it would still upset me. I have quit a few times after being hacked, and when p2p raped my clan, as well as one or two other times, and now I just enjoy the community, like you said. But, if the merger results in everyone quitting, that won't be all that great for the community, now will it? :x

@Aralene: I am basing the "dying server" thing on what I have heard from Midranda players and others as well. Like I said, they haven't even been able to log on for the past month or so, while we at least had a staff-less, itemshop-less server, so it wouldn't surprise me if many of them did not even know that this site existed now.

heh the hacking crap was bs ... Stupid website issues with yedang, this game has had its ups and downs that is for sure .. well I hope the community well see through these problems or maybe me and you will be the only one left on the server lol ... BC any one .... lol

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Seriously, I already been at alpha before all this, and I don't think this server is more populated than Midranda, but this decision is for sure determine by the number of item shop delivered to Mid npc ...

gp D=
hmm okay , merge of midranda to valento ?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG , this is the worst idea ever. You know how annoying filipinos are on PT?
They make BRs look like saints.

And its stupid how people put so much time and effort on Valento to get 8x/9x/10x, when on Midranda they did it easily with their x15 exp and whatnot..

why did yedang pass the game to suba? Let asians run the asian games, dont give it to friggin canadians ... ( i am canadian btw :) )

Peace , this game sucks now : p

BigBouncer
God damn it give me edit!
Yea bouncer, it's a heffeweizen (i think that's right?). Not dark really at all, I'd say it's much more towards the light side. Blue Moon and Hoegaarden are other varieties of wheat beer which are more popular :x

aww man .. I was just gonna ask you about blue moon that beer kicks ass... Hefiweizen alright ... but blue moon is uausly what I get when im not with the wifey...

SelenisAaargh
September 15th, 2009, 08:08 PM
lol hi guys, Selenis here.

first, its called "Hefe Weizen" or just "Weizen". This kind of beer you can get still with rests of yeast (thats what Hefe is), clear or dark.
"Hefe Weizen" means just that one with rests residing in the beer :)
Always ask a german about beer or bread ^^ outside of germany noone knows how to brew or bake them right (with all due respect)

and concerning this merger...

well im happe this is not planned for Awell. Also i seriously doubt they will change their plans. Suba staff is great at posting C&P answers to serious questions and ignoring their community in really important matters.

If you want a chance then keep sending them emails, because I doubt anything on this board has any impact whatsoever.

BTW I didnt quit yet, I just started a new MMO in case PT is dropped for good once more.

BigBouncer
September 15th, 2009, 08:10 PM
lol hi guys, Selenis here.

first, its called "Hefe Weizen" or just "Weizen". This kind of beer you can get still with rests of yeast (thats what Hefe is), clear or dark.
"Hefe Weizen" means just that one with rests residing in the beer :)
Always ask a german about beer or bread ^^ outside of germany noone knows how to brew or bake them right (with all due respect)

and concerning this merger...

well im happe this is not planned for Awell. Also i seriously doubt they will change their plans. Suba staff is great at posting C&P answers to serious questions and ignoring their community in really important matters.

If you want a chance then keep sending them emails, because I doubt anything on this board has any impact whatsoever.

BTW I didnt quit yet, I just started a new MMO in case PT is dropped for good once more.

thanks sel good to have you around :-) !

OdDeSeY
September 15th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Oh Crap! before we PH players also been merge with other and it's totally imbalance, Me and the others is just level 50 - 60 chars then the merge chars are 80 - 90 above they dominated us just for awhile because we trained our chars to catch up to there level, so what's the problem about the merge {GM}Peter thought it already and planned it you guys can cope up we our chars it is balance to merge midranda to valento because there's 10x already and the gaps are to short, rather than awell were in there is no 10x chars the and about to your level decrease suggestion "What the Hell are you insane" I've played Priston tale for 5 years in the event of times 2x - 4x weekly I've only reached 107 then the times 15x exp came and I only reached 110 even you say a damn look the level gap only 3 for the 110 it's a hard life even 15x exp try to understand all sides it is normally fair, we Pilipino are just like any normal server in PT and it's totally not a private server. so just sit and relax play fair don't bargain to our gm that you will quit if we do merge, a very childish act don't you think, stop whining for it will be done :cool:
GM Peter more power.
please don't question the account if we want it to be merges because we definitely :)

SelenisAaargh
September 15th, 2009, 08:13 PM
oh and apparently our edit option is out again...

o well whatever.

anyway. in the end its a money issue I think. suba may have run out of $$$ to run a third server.
so they will do this regardless how much chaos and player frustration this will cause.

SelenisAaargh
September 15th, 2009, 08:16 PM
don't bargain to our gm that you will quit if we do merge, a very childish act don't you think, stop whining for it will be done

for your information, those who even bother complain after all this crap do this company a great favour.

they are who still care and try to change foolish decisions.

90% or more left already for good.

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Me and the others is just level 50 - 60 chars then the merge chars are 80 - 90 above they dominated us just for awhile because we trained our chars to catch up to there level, so what's the problem about the merge

The difference between getting from 50-90 even and getting from say, 105-110, is ASTRONOMICAL. Even getting from 100-102 is way more than that amount. There are Valento players who have been playing for over 7 years and haven't even gotten close to 100, let alone 110.

Binky_Kooky
September 15th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I'm ashamed at the way some of you are reacting. Midranda players are PT players. If any of you were in their position, would you be jumping joy, planning on PT domination, rejoicing at your opportunity to "ruin" the server you were moving to? You make it sound they're all evil aliens out of some Stargate SG-1 episode. It's their fault they played a regional server that had the events they did, then got moved to SUBA?

PT will survive this just as well as it has survived all the previous nonsense.

I have seen NOTHING that shown how the game will be ruined.

So some 11x come to Valento. So what? This game is ten times easier than it was 18 months ago, and it will likely continue to get easier.

You're afraid they can 1 hit KO like many existing 10x already can? How is that any different?

You think the sheer number of people on Valento already can't compete for BC? Well, you have a point there. Many people already gave up and QQ'ed every time some powerful clan held BC, not even seeing the point in trying. Just join a Midranda based clan and be done with it.

SoD? Valento SoD scores have been roughly equal with Midranda's since shortly after 102 gear came. How is that ruined?

Boosted stat items? How many people have perfect stat stuff to begin with? Most people running around with perf damage 100 and 102 weapons are probably using "cheated" items, anyway, since most of them were respec hacked. I suppose it's better to have an advantage that way. Nevermind who did it, or how you "legally" came by it, you choose to use it anyway.

I could go on and on. This is really very much like the TPT merge, which didn't kill PT. In fact, many existing players used, and STILL use TPT chars, or benefited greatly by having them on Valento. Everyone who talks about how "great" Birdy was is evidence of that, since Birdy was a TPT char. Nevermind the person behind the char. Did having the char on Valento ruin it? Don't tell me there's some huge difference. Game standards at that time placed those TPT chars YEARS ahead of the exsiting Valento chars. Most, if not all, not only came with the most prized item in game, but a full set - Val rings and Kelv ammy. If PT isn't ruined now after that merge, this certainly won't do it.

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Seriously, they should let us edit posts...
Also, as previously mentioned, there are items on Midranda with altered stats; what is to be done about that?

SelenisAaargh
September 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Binky im more concerned what account chaos will be caused by this.
Apparently they plan also to implement a set time while you can even do this.

No one said what happens to those who from Midranda who want to come back after that.

From this standpoint this merger is a very high risk already in a chaotic situation.

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 08:26 PM
If a customer is not satified about the deal he made with a company, the last resort for him is to boycott the company that failed at providing correct services. That's far from a childless way to act but a nice way to act in a consumer society.

pikeman1993
September 15th, 2009, 08:27 PM
My pike lvl 87 i dont want merge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

shj
September 15th, 2009, 08:29 PM
first i do welcome the midranda players.
but!!
why were players of valento and awell upset when there was a wave of hack and power level made by a third party? the answer is that they seen that as unfair to them, they work hard for years to get to a high level and suddenly someone pops up with a high level and best items..
isnt merge of servers going to end up with the same result?
players worked hard for years and suddenly new players come as top level? wont that frustrate old players? the answer is there in the previous replies except for very few..
people who said its an opportunity for getting items!! is there a shortage of items? i dont think so, items are there but many players are so lazy to work hard for them, its part of the game to not just gain levels but also learn how to get game gold for items and hunt items for use or trade, if everyone gets all items he needs very easily then there will be no fun in the game.
people who suggested and xp event to bring old players close to the level of midranda server, should think of what is next?? after all get to level 119, what is next?
answer is LOSS OF INTEREST in playing, final result is a dead game..
others who suggested lowering levels of midranda players!! do you think this is fair for them? i belive it is not fair at all to them, they played this game from the beginning at that xp rate.
i know my opinion and all others who oppose the merge of servers will not make a difference, since admins have already decided to do the merge, but i just thought of sharing my openion
about quitting the game., i dont think i will quit as i still have friends to talk to and have fun with, but what i expect is that i will mostly be staying at ricarten or pillali having chitchat with friends which i think is also going to save me alot of money that i used to spend on cash shop :(

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I can guess a couple of things.

Why do they want to merge midranda? easy, and i guess kafziel (hi there, Omega!) wont let me lie, midranda players don't purchase cash shop items. No aging stones, no copper ore, no packs, no third eyes, maybe occasionally some hair dye, and that's all. So since the game is free to play but the servers cost money to be online....

Why merge into valento instead of Awell? several possibilities....

a. they could also be planing to merge awell into valento someday to reduce operative costs.

b. it could be a nice way to get rid of the most annoying top high level mass of players, they get angry and quit the game, no bother here anymore. And that goes for people from both servers.

c. it could be a chance to fix valento's economy, without a reduced number of people ruling the market prices should drop and the middle and early high level people may have better chances to equip their characters without falling into slavery.

Maybe, after all, this decision could turn into a brighter future for the middle level people. Also some top levels coule get some benefit since the may get an influx of 10x gear coming from midranda, but i'm not so sure about that... very few people, if none, still hunt mobs there and most of the 10x gear in the server is crafted, not dropped from mobs, so not many people have spare items for those levels.

As for 80 C and 80 D, there are none (or almost none there). The 10x characters comes, in majority, from the times before suba took over the game, yes, there are many mules holding items fomr before getting 10x, but 80C's are level 90+, 80D's are level 95+ and we know the people from valento want those items as 80D, not as level 95. Yes, there are many many level 95 items stored, but i don't think they are a treat for valento.

Level 100 items are rarer, basically no one have keept them. Well, it was easy, why bother crafting level 100 gear for only 2 levels that could have been achieved within a month? Why while you could just use a +8 / +9 / +10 item until getting 102 in so short time?

Boosted items? Let me inform you that only weapons were boosted, armors and other items have the same stats as EPT. In many cases they are even worse, having higher requirements than EPT ones.

Valento rings... do you thing that they fall from the sky when it rains in midranda? They are rare. I didn't hunted Valento many times, got tired of getting murkies and, even worse, murky forces from him, but i know people who hunted him on a daily basis and they does not have their pockets full of VRs.

Kelvezu amulets? Sureeee 100 USD is what they are worth inthe cybercafes, if you are lucky enough to find someone actually having one for sale. That's the only real hard to get item in midranda. I hunted on the cave whole days, and guess what, in all that time i saw only one kelvezu hunting party.

What else? Sheltoms? No, they are used for crafting and for aging, not for selling, so don't worry neither, they wont flood the market (though that would be nice to see).

Mana? a 10x can get all the needed mana in a 15' run, why bother about buying/selling it? Specially when the gold is better used for crafting and aging?

BC, well, here you may have a problem, yes.

SOD, i'm not so sure about this, i never seen scores so much higher than what i've seen from valento/awell. Remember that most Mid players optimized the characters for PvP, and to get great scores at sod you need two things; a SOD build and know how to use it.

Have people at suba thought about what would happen after this announcement? I bet they did, the most probable outcome would be "They will get over it eventually". Come on, it's a free to play game, free to play games get new people all the time, show them there are vacancies at the higher end and they will stay to occupy them.

What choices do we have? None in fact. Like it and get over it or leave, that's all.

Personally i still haven't made my mind about this, i deffinitely don't like the idea of being forced to move to valento, i did found a home and a family in Midranda, they did welcome me in a great way even when i am not philipino. I refused to play EPT for a long time because valento was the only choice and i didn't wanted to see all those people from my old server which i have seen powerleveling like w***s all the time. Now i am on the same boat again, i still have to chose if i stay and row or if i jump off and take my chances with the sharks.

What i can't see is what benefit could a midranda player get out of this... if its a top level don't need anything, if it's a lower level everything is cheaper in midranda than valento...

Well, just some thoughts.

Oh, btw, valento is less than 5 years old, it didn't existed until yedang merged the previous 5 servers into a new one, called Valento. And EPT is not the top one, KPT is the top one, they had the first level 100 in PT when we at EPT just had the very few first 8x. Wanna talk about PT history? Get the right information.

pikeman1993
September 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I do not want the merge!!!
People valento making a lot of effort to get the lvl
While people in medr buy acc down of any fatigue or to make any effort
If the merger will lose all the effort
We will be noobs :eek:

pikeman1993
September 15th, 2009, 08:38 PM
*Dear Valento players if u dont want merge with that private server send e-mail to pt1@subagames.com please to ensure that gm hear us !!!!!!!

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Chislev, you make a lot of good points, just one thing though:

I know Val isn't as old, but I know a fair number of players on Valento who played on the old Awell(KZEE) server, which used to be the only server in EPT, myself included. That server is at least 7 years old, if not more.

SelenisAaargh
September 15th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Chislev, you make a lot of good points, just one thing though:

I know Val isn't as old, but I know a fair number of players on Valento who played on the old Awell(KZEE) server, which used to be the only server in EPT, myself included. That server is at least 7 years old, if not more.

*raises hand* :)
yea played it nearly from beginning.
i even discovered recently that my 7 year old account still exists on valento...
just my old ata is deleted :( prolly hacked years ago

megaman007
September 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM
well for one midranda is coming to valento and i thought this was a game that all could play. makes me no difference if asian or whatever ethnic background you are. half of you wouldn't even know who was who anyway not unless someone told you. sure you will know now cause you will see someone with a very high character and know they were from midranda. i have a mage on valento and yeah it was harder for me lvling him but i see it this way. midranda was an entire different server until suba aquired midranda. i have no bad feelings cause they had higher exp rates to lvl with. suba never gave that to them. all i seen was how bad things were for midranda and then they couldn't play because they were down a long time. yeah i heard they got mad cause suba didn't give them the exp rate they were getting. so that was between them and suba and had nothing at all to do with me. i welcome you midranda if knowone else does. i have been seen for saying my peace before on here and it doens't make no difference to me if you like what i said or not. midranda ppl have been thru alot and its time they came back and played.

Voltron on awell and yes i came from valento in old yedang days.

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I know, Damian, but it wasnt valento then, it was KZEE, then it was Awell to, later one, become part of valento.

I also played KZEE when it was only alpha and were only tempskrons around, maps didn't had names, even some monsters were still missing names lol, but again, it is not valento ;)

You know why did i lost my main account when the merging happened? Because one of my character had the same name of my first Awell character. That was a close beta account and it was deleted, tough the name was still in the database and the "renaming feature" didn't worked. Well, i have learned my lesson, i did never named two characters the same again. There are people in Valento who still know me pretty well, no need to name any, some are still good friends and i know they will welcome me after the merge, but still i don't want to merge there :(

It is my opinion, of course, and opinions are just like a$$es, every one has one and think other's ones stinks.

Maybe my worst fear is to go through the same once again, i don't want to loose my characters again, no matter the level, i don't want to loose them again.

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 09:24 PM
What about giving a server choice to the aggrieved Midranda players (Awell or Valento).

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 09:33 PM
What about giving a server choice to the aggrieved Midranda players (Awell or Valento).

Well, at least for my 7x account, i would deffinitely chose Awell :D maybe for all of them, i like awell, but i love my mid's chars and my clan too T_T

Zadkeil
September 15th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Hello there Chislev

I really want to buy cash shop item like Reset skill and stats and package
I don't want to buy aging stone and copper stone coz it's not worthy :D

Zadkeil
September 15th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Hello there Chislev

I really want to buy cash shop item like Reset skill and stats and package
I don't want to buy aging stone and copper stone coz it's not worthy . if the item will break or de-age so be it... its part of the game:D

BTW how to edit reply message

jnese
September 15th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Peter, delete this thread, just put YOUR announcements in a locked announcements section on forums.

You will ALWAYS get some complaining fresh-off-the-boat dorks who will cry about their server. Enough of it, this thread was just to update us, not to get all this flame.

Post after post its just broken english here.. no consideration there.. but pretty much just *****in' everywhere.

"NO VALONTO IZ BEST IN WRLD BRO, IS BEST! NO MIRDANSDA SUK MY PENI."

..Stfu, deal with it, we're all here to play the game, people talk about other servers don't they? So if you don't like it here, peace the fck out and play somewhere else.

NOTHING lasts forever. The REAL players will adapt and make the BEST of the situation, not ***** and complain until they get what they want. The *******es on Subagames will do what most have done already IN this thread.. ***** and moan about their server and how "IZ NEVAR FEIR FOR ALL US PLIYERS" "I FUK QUIT SUBA". Chill the fck out, This is a GAME!

Much respect to the people who are in it for the fun, and are welcoming the new players to their server, and vice versa. To the many.. MANYYY others.. here's my 2 cent rant.

[/rant]

Efster
September 15th, 2009, 10:03 PM
I taste this "no consideration there.." imediatly followed by "but pretty much just *****in' everywhere." n_n

Zadkeil
September 15th, 2009, 10:04 PM
what'ca do yah mean by this "NO VALONTO IZ BEST IN WRLD BRO, IS BEST! NO MIRDANSA SUK MY PENI."??

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Peter, delete this thread, just put YOUR announcements in a locked announcements section on forums.

You will ALWAYS get some complaining fresh-off-the-boat dorks who will cry about their server. Enough of it, this thread was just to update us, not to get all this flame.

Post after post its just broken english here.. no consideration there.. but pretty much just *****in' everywhere.

"NO VALONTO IZ BEST IN WRLD BRO, IS BEST! NO MIRDANSDA SUK MY PENI."

..Stfu, deal with it, we're all here to play the game, people talk about other servers don't they? So if you don't like it here, peace the fck out and play somewhere else.

NOTHING lasts forever. The REAL players will adapt and make the BEST of the situation, not ***** and complain until they get what they want. The *******es on Subagames will do what most have done already IN this thread.. ***** and moan about their server and how "IZ NEVAR FEIR FOR ALL US PLIYERS" "I FUK QUIT SUBA". Chill the fck out, This is a GAME!

Much respect to the people who are in it for the fun, and are welcoming the new players to their server, and vice versa. To the many.. MANYYY others.. here's my 2 cent rant.

[/rant]

Did you read ( or even look through) the whole thread? There is a good portion of it consisting of sound arguments and people typing perfectly well, myself included, who are voicing concerns about the merge. We're simply posting our opinions, and if you don't like it, then tough **** to you. Your post was one of the more flaming-type ones I've seen in this thread, aside from the idiot spamming who you quoted.

I will not quit if there is a merge, but I would still be upset, for reasons I've stated numerous times already which you would know if you had read some more of the thread ;x

Binky_Kooky
September 15th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Kafziel, I don't think they found the "Edit ON" button, yet. :P

@ all
It's one thing to disagree with this decision. To those of you with some common sense, I'd ask you take a minute, and stop focusing on EVERY negative you can think of. There are some positives, too. And, again, it's a game. To those of you with so much vested in a game, that in reality, could simply be closed forever sometime, maybe seek some mental therapy.

As for you racists and haters, well.... we'll be much better off without you. Bye.

Chislev
September 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM
As for you racists and haters, well.... we'll be much better off without you. Bye.

Amen to that!

Uhm, the Edit button is there, but i believe you have like 1 minute only. I have edited many of my posts due to typing errors, but the button does not show anymore after few minutes. Maybe axtending the edit-able time would be nice :)

As for what's going on here, not all in this topic is trash, there are some very good points. Yes, it is hard to see the bright side when we are upset. Yes, eventually we will adapt, we will make new friends, but right now i believe it is what we will loss what concerns us the most.

As the old proverb goes, "if you cry for the sun when it becomes night, the tears wont let you see the stars". I'm still upset, yes, but there is no point on making an effor to stay angry, right?

TehSammy
September 15th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Kinda off topic but related to discussion here:
It seems different forum sections have different permissions. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page (in a thread or just the main section of a forum), you will see a list that reads something like: