PDA

View Full Version : Higher sheltom mixes

Skita94
October 25th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Hello there,

I basically have a simple question..
Are those ->Mixes (https://pt1.subagames.com/guide.aspx/mixing)<- the only ones available at the moment?
Because it's indeed rather annoying to start low level chars and not be able to help them with some quick good gear.
Aging wouldn't pay off, since you have to do it one by one and would be able to wear better clothes when it's like +3 already PLUS it would be some heck of a money waste, using Raidents at that price atm...

If those are the only mixes, is there any chance on an update with new ones?

Best regards,
Julien

Trollerr
October 25th, 2012, 02:51 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

ChristianoAranez
October 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM
go to ept1.net
they have celesto mixes there

Beanlet
October 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM
And bookmark the website.. it's really useful and being updated on a regular basis.

For the mixes, look on the left sidebar, use the pulldown for Guides/Upgrading/Mixing

The mixes for the lower level gears are pretty adequate. Celesto mixing can be pretty expensive and since you will be moving on to higher gear, may not be worth the cost. But, if you've got the celestos, more power to ya!

Trollerr
October 25th, 2012, 03:51 PM
And bookmark the website.. it's really useful and being updated on a regular basis.

For the mixes, look on the left sidebar, use the pulldown for Guides/Upgrading/Mixing

The mixes for the lower level gears are pretty adequate. Celesto mixing can be pretty expensive and since you will be moving on to higher gear, may not be worth the cost. But, if you've got the celestos, more power to ya!

wtf keep spamming :ROLLEYES:

YeeYoonG
October 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM
hello Trollerr, remember me ? you should definitely change your name, it's kinda confusing... people will think you are a troll :/

Trollerr
October 25th, 2012, 04:20 PM
hello Trollerr, remember me ? you should definitely change your name, it's kinda confusing... people will think you are a troll :/

no kid im no troll

Skita94
October 25th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Thanks a lot, that helped me out =)
I think I have seen that website before, but well, I reinstalled windows recently, so that explains a lot I guess?^^
I do indeed have a bunch of celestos and seeing as Raidents are so much more overpriced (right?) I'd be better off using them.

Beanlet
October 25th, 2012, 07:48 PM
With the event going on, raidents are easy to come by.. but yes, generally, celestos are much cheaper (and can also be found with the event).

WildBlueYonder
October 25th, 2012, 07:55 PM
What you have been discussing here is a bit off the topic. Indeed we need better mixing formulas with higher level sheltoms other than just the celesto mixing formula. After 9X, the cost of aging stones and sheltoms makes most people go bankrupt because 9X+ players do need high aged items to tank in order to perform faster kill per minute. In the future mixing should be more useful in high level because PT already has mirage mix, inferna, enigma mix, and even bellum mix and ordo mix, but the problem is SUBA doesn't want to release them. :ROLLEYES: